It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who is Going to Actually Do Something ???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2004 @ 05:37 PM
link   
To my fellow Americans,

I am pretty new to ATS, infact i just started coming here more than once a day. All day long I read your threads about the nWo taking power, the corruptness of our govt., the secrets the media is keeping from us, how crooked the election was, the patriot act, the internment camps, and so on...

I don't understand how you all knew about this stuff and yet you are doing nothing. You are a zombie, you must be brain washed.
Take Back America!
Its why you are here, its why you see the things that other can not see.
You are here for a reason and yet you do nothing.

You are the first responders in the war against tyranny and you sit around and type out your emotions here for us to read.

We need solutions! We need a Plan!

I just found out that not everyone sees this world the same way that I do, infact many people take a stand opposing my views... The world is not what i thought it was. The world is not what it should be.

We Can Do Better! We Must Do Better!

How do we take back america? We need your help

posted on Nov, 12 2004 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Just educate as many people as possible about what is going on. That's about all you can do...

posted on Nov, 12 2004 @ 06:59 PM
link   
just because this is a conspiracy website also doesn't mean you should take everything as fact. there are just as many lies and mistaked posted here as in every other news area.

posted on Nov, 12 2004 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Aside from all that there are many people here who are not citizens of the United States of America, we have many fine people from all over the world contributing to the cause of denying ignorance.

As to who is actually going to do something?

YOU ARE!

posted on Nov, 12 2004 @ 08:11 PM
link   
The problems that we face are many and severe.

The solution to the problem will take a generation if we act now.

The children are the answer.

The education system is the means to changing the world, and its simple.

You must teach the children the values that are most important in life,

Teach them about tolerance, and family values, teach them morals and ethics, teach them art and culture, show them the world that we would like to see... teach them about the character of a person and to be a person of good character is more important than being tougher or rebelious.

I remember hearing once that there was a theory about "rebelious teenagers" start behaving that way around the same time that they are taught about the American Revolution. And the lessons of the Revolution show the children that if they don't like something they can rebel, and its called heroic...this is NOT the lesson that we want to be sending to our children.

Children should be taught that they are the future, that it is expected of them to (do the things we only wish were done already)... give them goals when they are young to carry with them throughout their lives.

and when they grow up the world will be a better place because of their leadership, because of the values that we gave them.

It is my belief that WAR should not be taught in schools...except maybe at the university level.

If we don't teach our children about war, maybe when they grow up it won't be an option. Make War the W word and erase it from our vocabulary...maybe then the world will be a better place.

If not for us, then at least for our children.

Thats just 1 solution, i would love to hear yours if you have one...
Standup for what you believe in, and never give up.

posted on Nov, 12 2004 @ 09:06 PM
link   
This is merely a conspiracy discussion message board. Not an activist planning center. Nobody here is obligated to do anything about what is discussed. We merely educate ourselves on what others attempt to keep away from us.

There are many activist websites online to do something about the wrongs of society. Abovetopsecret.com is not one of them.

posted on Nov, 12 2004 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Hmm. Well, I might point out that education and the spreading of the messages is the first step in doing something. The first objective? Reach critical mass. This is the point at which there are more informed than there are uninformed. Over at letsroll911.org... we have a term for Americans That Know (AWKs).

The 9/11 truth movement and people like Alex Jones have been doing something. It is how the mainstream media, which is now being subjected to immense pressure from all the emails, letters, faxes, phone calls and such received, are actually starting to take an interest in topics such as these and reacting. It is how people like Stanley Hilton are getting up the moral fortitude to file and maintain a $7 billion suit against the government citing criminal governmental complicity in 9/11, despite the most intense pressures and threats from his peers and the Attorney General's office to drop the suit. Things are happening, albeit slowly, but surely. I understand your frustration, but the problems are so deep, so far reaching, so devastating, that it takes time. Remember, the truth don't lie. Your best bet at this point is make people aware. Your family. Your friends. Spread what you have witnessed. What you believe to be truth after you have examined the evidence.

posted on Nov, 12 2004 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Others web-sites that mirror Alex Jones and Prison Planet and Rense and so on are serving as archives for true data, document, photos, films, Gummint policy papers, framed business contracts that illustrate influence-peddling and war-profiteering.

It is hoped that true information archieved, organized and verified will be needed to prosecute war criminals and corrupted industrial cabals in the near future. That's why these info sites keep asking people to copy OFF as much of these whistleblowing files as they possibly can; spread them out among thousands of home PCs so they cannot be completely suppressed.

At any time, the Gummint can shut anybody down for any reason. It doesn't have to be reasonable anymore. Even the safety precaution of only putting up already-published public information may not, under dictatorship rules, be sufficient to keep one out of trouble.

But it has to be done. Just as somebody has to take out the garbage, somebody else has to record and be able to retrieve the evidence we have that our leaders have gone over the edge, morally and ethically.

posted on Nov, 12 2004 @ 10:17 PM
link   
So true, Emily, so true.

posted on Nov, 13 2004 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frith
This is merely a conspiracy discussion message board. Not an activist planning center. Nobody here is obligated to do anything about what is discussed. We merely educate ourselves on what others attempt to keep away from us.

There are many activist websites online to do something about the wrongs of society. Abovetopsecret.com is not one of them.

that is so weak. I thought that since you all know about this stuff that you would be trying to do something about it.

Theres a word for you... Apathy

posted on Nov, 13 2004 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Thank you.

What is true is, Complacency is killing this nation ... to death.

It's one thing to learn what the truth is and then sit on your hands.

And it's quite something else, to stand up and stand by and stand for the Truth.

Each of us can find a way to take action that is in concert with our principles, our abilities and our place in society.

We're either going to turn this NWO conspiracy around; or it's going to flatten us.

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 11:20 PM
link   
I know what you are saying... ever since I first realized the truth of 9/11, I've been trying to educate friends and family- and anxiously waiting for critical mass to be reached. I mean, a couple years ago, the bull# was still subtle- I just watched the loval news (Fox affiliate) and I was shocked at how blatant the propaganda is getting. The game being played is to have the media give the public a false impression of popular sentiment. That's why poll results always showed a tight race between Bush and Kerry- so we would believe when Bush was announced as the winner. People who haven't been following current events on the internet may be ignorant- but there is A LOT of skepticism brewing. The public doesn't KNOW that Bush stole the election or was complicit in 9/11, but A LOT of people are skeptical. They just need reassurance that they are not alone in having these thoughts. Put these ideas out there. Prompt people's natural curiosity with these unspoken truths.

Bev Harris has the list of 5 things you can do about the election fraud. One of them is BE THE MEDIA- one of the suggestions for spreading the word was writing messages on money. This is what I have started doing. I write messages on every $1 bill I get. I saw a show about urban myths- most of which were debunked- but the show did confirm one myth- apparently it is TRUE that there are trace amounts of coc aine on nearly every dollar bill in circulation. Most of the population doesn't use or handle coc aine- but from bills either handled by drug dealers, or that have been rolled up for snorting coke- trace amounts collect on the bills. Other bills pick up minute amounts of coc aine from these bills. As surprising as it may seem- when one considers the volume of currency passing through the drug trade, and the small amounts that collect and are transmitted- it is plausible.

Likewise, People Who Know can spread the truth on the money they spend- it travels far and wide. It gets the ideas out there. As messages become more prevalent- more people learn and join in. I've started doing my part- all it takes is someone to be inspired when they see a bill I've written on.

What do you think of this idea?

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Hello "new member" Frith!

What wisdom emanates from your virtual pen.

I do not think that any member would consider it "spam" if you were to list your favorite 20 or so extracurricular activist websites, to avoid the dreaded activism lurgy descending upon us.

I have but one, topically, to contribute. This voluntary organization is doing a fantastic job conducting the fraud audit of the recent US election, to restore some semblance of faith in democracy in the USA. Which is otherwise dead.

To begin (after many years of research of the in-built architecture that enables manipulation and mistabulation of votes cast through Diebold and other e-voting machines), they are completing the biggest FOI action in US history. You can help them.

www.blackboxvoting.org...

What others?

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by HISTER

that is so weak. I thought that since you all know about this stuff that you would be trying to do something about it.

Theres a word for you... Apathy

There really is only one way to stop the machine at this moment in history. Although, I cannot confirm nor deny my knowledge of it. And if I did know how I could certainly under no circumstances whatsoever divulge that information.

Seriously, I can't even fully fathom how deeply entrenched this thing is. The scope...the magnitude. Oh the drama of it all. What will we do?!?

Sit back and enjoy the ride. We all die anyway. And it's not every thousand years you get to take part in an actual nuclear war...

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 12:48 AM
link   

It is my belief that WAR should not be taught in schools...except maybe at the university level.

this is a great idea, except wat about history wouldnt they need that information to prevent future horrific events from taking place? the details however should not be discussed, i remember my history teacher in high school had us simulate a WW1 trench warfare scenario by stacking our desks together and throwing paper at each other, the amount of detail spent on the actually act of warfare is really unnesacary. all war news of this type should be kept to newspapers and only attainable through independant venture.

as for doing something about this @$#@$& up world we have, well education of the real scenario is imperative. so that when the time comes and your familiy and friends are dumbfounded in a state of disbeliefe as to what is going on then you will lead them and lead them strong, truth will prevail!

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by HISTER[/i
How do we take back america? We need your help

Take America back to where? I don't know if there ever was a time, in the history of our government, that there wasn't some form of corruption and unfortunately wars. We need to, through education and acceptance, enter into a new "enlightened" era in our great country. Education is the key.

new topics

top topics

join