It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IVF Couple 'Pissed' To be Having Twins

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 09:19 AM
link   
CNN - Babble bloggers: 'We're pissed' to be pregnant with twins

"To say we're excited would be an exaggeration," the dad wrote on Babble.com in an anonymous post that recently started trending on social media. "More truthfully, we're pissed. And terrified, and angry, and guilty, and regretful."

You see, both embryos that were implanted stuck. The wife is pregnant with twins.

"I lay on the table -- dazed and unhappy -- as I received the news that there were two healthy sacs present," the anonymous mom wrote in a separate post. "We were pregnant with twins -- twin boys, we'd find out later. In my mind I had done nothing less than ruin our family."

So here is a couple who couldn't get pregnant. They tried everything. Then they turned to invitro, which carries with it the possibility of multiple children being born. So instead of being grateful that they are expecting a baby and thanking God for that child, they are 'pissed off' and they think they ruined their family .... because they are double blessed with twin boys.

So now they are whining online for all the world to see how they don't really love their children.
When those boys get older, they are going to have issues from this hate directed at them.

They say they briefly considered 'reduction' in the number of children they were expecting. :shk:
So how would you explain to the boy who lives that the parents murdered his brother in the womb?
That it easily could have been HIM that got killed off instead of the other??

God got it right the first time when He didn't allow them to be pregnant.
These people don't deserve to be parents.

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 09:25 AM
link   
People disappointed at cheating nature to get what they want and when they get more, they complain?!

Ludicrous!

I cant think of a single situation where; when faced with a certainty of nothing, getting two instead of one would be a bad thing. They even knew before hand that twins is fairly common with IVF.

Attitude born from the on demand, custom everything, picky control freak generation?

What next, when they are born with the 'wrong' eye colour? Send it back to the kitchen? Delete and try again?!

edit on 5-9-2013 by Biigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Your right. They don't deserve to be parents!
Have they been hiding under a rock? Do they not watch the news? Did they not listen to the doctor?
Flipping idiots!

Heck, I'm going to be a grandma of twin boys here soon. No IVF involved!

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 09:27 AM
link   
CNN saw a blog that was catchy and by golly they were gonna run with it!

Selfish individuals have children, story at 11.

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Good parents. Awesome parents.

Right up there with the sort of parent who slaps her kid around the head and says "I hate you, you little xxxx, why did I even have you?" because the kid is all needy and in the way, with being a kid and stuff.

How selfish are these babies? being alive and stuff, after being put in that position. Selfish little brats.

Everyone knows that 2 kids is much less attractive and affordable than 1 kid. It just won't go with the leather uphostry and suede. Hard to be a hipster 40 year old with 2 babies. How utterly undesigner.

I feel their plight.

Hopefully life steps in and takes them both from them. Or really, all that is going to happen is 2 more people on the planet who have no sense of family, love or belonging. And we need more selfish arrogant soulless minds taking equal things from an ever decreasing pool of resources.

gah this sort of story gets under my skin. adults treating babies like items to add to the house hold and not future members of society that will require everything they can get in order to even barely get by in life...

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 09:34 AM
link   
1/4 of married couples in this country have fertility issues. And adoption isn't an easy or cheap process. There are literally millions of people who wish they had the 'problem' that these idiots have.

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Biigs
What next, when they are born with the 'wrong' eye colour? Send it back to the kitchen? Delete and try again?!

Waiter, there are two eggs in my scrambled eggs when I expressly asked for one. Take it away and dispose of this rubbish. Return with the ONE egg I ordered. And kill the chicken for making the eggs in the first place. I will not have this on my mind.

Don't joke... it's *this* day and age, the one we joked about in the past...

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 09:39 AM
link   
The younger folk plan everything to death and whine when their "designer" life is compromised. It's more to be pitied than scorned imo.

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 10:20 AM
link   
idiot parents...thank goodness there were only 2 and not more....for sure they definitely would have had a reduction...

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Maybe there is a reason some people can't have children...these people should be ashamed about putting that out there in internet land...I feel really bad for these little boys..

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 11:40 AM
link   
There is a reason some people can't have children and this is it. This is what you get when you treat your children like friends - the entitlement generation, everything made to order, tailored to a despicable lifestyle of "me first".

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Hitler was right, some people deserve to be put to sleep.
I know that's a rather strong sentiment, but enough is enough. People today make me sick to my stomach. If having twins weren't an option, than you shouldn't have taken a step that might give you it. It's called thinking, something people world wide don't seem to do anymore.

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Tough crowd eh? I would be terrified to find out I was having twins also. Taking care of one life is hard enough, two at the same time is pretty overwhelming.

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by TKDRL
Tough crowd eh? I would be terrified to find out I was having twins also. Taking care of one life is hard enough, two at the same time is pretty overwhelming.

Would you hop on the internet and tell your future children that they have ruined your life? That you don't want them? That you have considered killing one of them off? That they are angry and pissed that they have to raise them?

There is a difference between being overwhelmed and being self centered spoiled SOBs.

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 01:18 PM
link   

God got it right the first time when He didn't allow them to be pregnant.

That's an interesting thing to say, crazy actually when you realize there is no evidence an imaginary magic sky daddy exists.

If she only wants one child then she should abort the other twin if possible.

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 01:18 PM
link   
I think the best result is that the mom falls madly in love with both babies before they are born and devote the rest of her life making their life perfect.

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wertdagf
That's an interesting thing to say, crazy actually ...

That's exactly what I think of your post.
Sure .. just casually kill one of the twins. And then when the surviving twin gets older, try explaining to your child why you killed his brother .. and how close you came to killing him instead ... and how you whined on the internet because you didn't want them. Riiiight.

These boys are going to have issues as it is. They'll know their parents were 'pissed' that they were coming. they'll know they aren't wanted. They'll feel the resentment from their parents their whole life. And you want to add killing and all the issues that will come with that on top of all that ....

Interesting thing to say, crazy actually ....

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 01:26 PM
link   

If I was big into blogging, maybe. I am not, so it's really a moot point. Some people are big on blogging, and write whatever they feel, and blog about everything. It's like keeping a journal online, I don't see anything wrong with that personally, but it's not me. I tend to keep most things to myself, unless I have had a few too many lol. Here is an exception to the rule, but I am not posting under my real name, so it feels a bit safer to vent.

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Sad that these two have been fortunate to conceive through ivf treatment and now complain about the outcome, where many who are on ivf and pay a lot of money to blessed with a child are so very unfortunate.

Utterly Disgusted

Riouz

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 06:35 PM
link   

SunnyDee
CNN saw a blog that was catchy and by golly they were gonna run with it!

Selfish individuals have children, story at 11.

Quoted for truth, SunnyDee. I swear they hire people to deliberately trawl every blog out there for whatever looks like it's going to get people's mouths flapping. And weee, it gets bit into so hard because gosh darn it, it's not like there aren't a whole lot of idiots out there in the world who don't take a few moments of their time to look at the incidence of multiple births due to IVF (heck, I know a lady who used IVF and has triplets and all boys to boot). It's so novel!

What next? Are people's facebook statuses going to be the next hot news item of the day?
CNN: Breaking News--Bob went to Starbucks and spilled his latte!
In other news: Martha picked up her daughters from soccer practice and is making enchiladas for dinner! Is cheese healthy for you or is Martha doing her daughters a disservice? Let's ask Dr. Gupta!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join