It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Age Religion is wrong...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by swanne

although i dont consider myself a new ager but a pure mystic. they do hold much of my same ideals. tho we do not agree in every respect.. u are correct..

i once held the view that an observer in the experiment was restricted to a single dimension of a conscious observer. since this is the example used in a documentary i watched on the subject.

later however i learned that an observer in scientific terms means 'the act of measurement'.

from this point of view i could only envision that the particles are travelling around via a magnetic flux pattern. thus at whatever point it's measured doesnt stay constant through successive experiments because the particles arent actually moving in a straight line.

but as ive also described before, light as i see it is a formation out of dark matter. the dark matter or 'empty space particles' are illuminated when they come into contact with a certain type of field. thus it is the field that travels and excites the dark matter in it's path or radius.

thus the position of the particle when measured will be relative to the distance from the field source and attenuation of the field as it extends further. meaning the particle can appear anywhere along the flow of the field based on the point it is measured at.

this would explain why the particle behaves like a wave. it is both formed and assisted along it's path by a wave. and to take it one step further.. by biblical analogy that would be a sound wave. being that God 'spoke' light into existence when he said "let there be light". suggesting that sound was used to create light out of the darkness.
edit on 10-9-2013 by filledcup because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-9-2013 by filledcup because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Itisnowagain

Originally posted by Specimen
I have very little concern about New Age believes, but I can tell there trouble. As far as im concerned, New Age has little steam in it engine to be actually "ATTACKED".

Every label is the steam to empower the engine for conflict.
The identification with concepts divide.
Only when it is seen that all concepts arise in the non conceptual will there be peace.

You know I'm really familiar with "everything is one" concept, and the whole world peace idea.

But it get down to the point where it becomes, "Who gives a s*it!" aspect. Which I have a feeling might save the world one day, cause everyone get tired of fighting, slaughters, blah blah...Cause they eventually realize, they got bigger problems.

If people want to be insecure and try to popularize their identities, then let them be foolish, they only want try to satisfy their swollen egos. As for others, identity can become a very important part in ones spiritual path, but it how they accept themselves for who they are(certain restrictions apply, don't get me started).
And this why celebrities get attacked so much, because it all publicity, "All Eyez on Them", so they can make their identities more known. Ever noticed the more desperate ones, are always in trouble?

See the problem with New Age, is it origins are heavily, and I mean "HEAVILY" cult based. Like "Heavens Gate", Charles Mansion, Branch Dividians and others. These seem to be the pioneers of this new modern cult believe, even though it is now more of an internet fan base now.

Really, if you can't accept people for being who they want to be, or being diverse for that, then it rather sounds boring then. This is where New age fails. The so called banning of one identity, to believe in nothingness for all their life.

While traditions such a Buddhism accepts the ego, but teaches one how to be discipline, or understand their mind, body, and spirit, to try to go beyond such a limitation. Even though they probably will break a stick or two over your head for a few months, but hey that's the reason they been around for so long.
edit on 11-9-2013 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-9-2013 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

<< 1  2  3   >>

join