It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange worldwide "noises" from the sky, planetary harmonics and our solar system sailing through

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Toadmund

I agreed that SOME COULD BE vuvzelas. However, the majority of them do not.

However, something interesting occurred last night that caused me to pause and consider something else entirely. I was walking my dog at about 1:00AM and the neighborhood was silent, save the crickets. I live about 2 miles from a freeway, so you can never hear it over the daily background noise - at night, however, it is a different story. They are repaving a section of the freeway which forces large semi trucks to have to slow down as they enter the work zone. Instead of using their brakes, they employ employ something called a "jake brake" which is a form of gearing down to slow the truck.

When I first heard it, my skin crawled and I immediately thought back to this thread not knowing what it was. Then I heard another, and another. I dismissed it as not being freeway noise due to the distance. However, after listening for awhile, employing some OBJECTIVE analysis, I could ONLY conclude that it was freeway noise and trucks employing their jake brakes. I found it interesting because it also sounded like some of the sounds in the videos.

Just a thought...

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sk8ergrl
Hmmm first of all great op s&f. This is my theory:

If alien crafts uses electromagnetic to fly their ships but to fly they need to use the opposite to earths magnetic polarity. Now this radiation space cloud that we are suppose to be going through is magnetise then the aliens engines could be compressing that cloud to make the sky noises as we are passing through it? just my theory.

Just had to say I like this theory. It should completely be added to the list. The sound in videos I've viewed, stories I've heard, and whatever it was I experienced seem to stay in one place. It doesn't move around like an aircraft would. I also believe in some cases there were no clouds but I see where your going with it.

Of interest is aliens in prophecy (seemingly described verbally, drawn on walls, etc). This may be stretching (all of this is; what makes it interesting), but if aliens visited earth in ancient times it would be somewhere in the collective knowledge, therefore explaining this "fear, need to run away" scenario people describe. Instinct is a powerful tool. How do we know a grizzly bear is dangerous as a child? Because we have learned this through evolution; has been stored and passed on. It may be the same for this. When people say the sound makes them fearful it tells me there is an evolutionary memory that associates the sound with danger.

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 11:09 AM
link   
"The trumpet will be sounded, when all that is in the heavens and the earth will swoon away,
Qur'an 39:68)

Maybe?!

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by ArchaicDesigns
For several years now, there have been many strange occurrences throughout the globe from mass fish, bird and insect deaths to people hearing strange sounds originating from the skies in the form of loud booms and humming noises (some accompanied with bright flashes).

In the last few years however, a new menacing sound has emerged that many call the sky "Trumpet". Many authentic videos can be found from all over the world of this menacing mechanical noise being heard raining down from the heavens. Some of the first video accounts of this surfaced around the summer of 2011. The most recent one being August 29th, 2013 in Terrace B.C.. I found this particular incident very interesting because a friend of mine lives in the area and heard it for himself.

(Strange sounds in Terrace B.C.)

(By far the best compilation of these strange sounds and news slips from around the world)

There are many theories as to what might be causing these sounds by many different people from all walks of life, which I have read many. I have a few theories and speculations of my own regarding these strange sounds and recent happenings on our planet as well.

I believe our entire solar system is revolving around the milky way (possibly at an accelerated rate) into a different area of space where the energy is higher -- or more concentrated. In turn, that higher-charged energy is exciting the plasma in the Heliosphere and causing more of it to form, so you see more luminosity, more brightness throughout the planets. This higher-charged energy is then flowing into the Sun, which then emits the energy and spreads it out along its equatorial plane while saturating interplanetary space. This causes the solar emissions to travel more quickly and charge up the energy on the planets - their resonance and harmonics.

Some quick research will show that the magnetic fields and luminosity of the planets in our solar system have indeed been changing as of late with some planets experiencing sizable changes. Venus is a good example of a planet showing an increases in its overall brightness.
Pluto has recently formed mysterious bright and dark spots across its surface with surprising variations in brightness.

I have also read reports of polar shifts on Uranus and Neptune (They are magnetically conjugate planets), and an abrupt large-scale growth of Uranus' magnetosphere intensity as of late.

Any geophysicists can tell you that our magnetic north pole has a natural movement. This has effects on navigation methods here on earth, like airports for example.
It's not a new procedure for airports to shut down their primary runway so that they can change the numeric designators at the end of the runways and taxi signs to account for the magnetic pole's movement.

Movement of magnetic poles affect Tampa Airport

"So as the poles have shifted, the compass has shifted, so we have to make sure the runways are consistent with the compass of the aircraft".

Lately however, I have read many papers stating that the movement of the magnetic poles has increased dramatically in the last 10 years or so.

Joe Stoner, a paleomagnetist at Oregon State University presented his team's research at an American Geophysical Union's meeting in San Francisco several years back.
His research stated the pole was moving at a rapid clip of 25 miles (40 kilometers) a year.

American Geophysical Union

Over the past century the pole has moved 685 miles (1,100 kilometers) from Arctic Canada toward Siberia, says Joe Stoner, a paleomagnetist at Oregon State University.

At its current rate the pole could move to Siberia within the next half-century, Stoner said.

"It's moving really fast," he said. "We're seeing something that hasn't happened for at least 500 years."

At the time of this article the pole was at about 80º north latitude and 104º west longitude, in the Canadian territory of Nunavut.

I also stumbled across this very interesting video by a independent researcher who claims the pole has moved 161 miles in 6 months only. I'm not certain on the legitimacy but we can dissect it together.

This increase in higher-charged solar radiation and its fluctuations is also affecting our Earth's natural harmonics (resonance) as well.(Which affects everything upon this planet, all living organisms, electromagnetic fields...)

What is Planetary Resonance?

Earth has an electric pulse (resonance) of its own and all living things on earth are tuned to this native earth wave and resonate in a harmonious manner.
All of Earth's creatures are inter-related to the earth by way of electricity and in turn are all inter-related to each other. Electromagnetism, electricity and all living things and are inter-connected with the planet earth.
Everything in nature, living and non-living, has natural resonant frequencies.

The Resonance is an Extremely Low Frequency (ELF) wave that exists naturally in the space between the Earth's surface and its ionosphere. The Earth's resonance or wave frequency was first identified by Winfried Otto Schumann.

This resonance was first calculated by Schumann in 1952 as a series of frequencies. This weak resonance vibrates at a pulse of 7.83 Hertz with distinct peaks at extremely low frequency waves at 14, 20, 26, 33, 39 and 45 Hz. Schumann resonances are the principal background in the electromagnetic spectrum beginning at 3 Hz and extend to 60 Hz.

I believe the cause for many of the mass bird, fish and insect deaths to be the result result of the changes in our magnetic fields and planetary harmonics (resonance) which is a primary source of navigation for these species.

Many consider this resonance as a "conscious" energy that is changing how the planet works, how it functions, and what kind of life it supports, even the very harmonics of the DNA spiral itself. Maybe this higher-charged energy is affecting our resonance directly and can stimulate new structural units and processes on the planets, as well as great changes in the environment (storms, climate, volcanic activity...) Could this be the hidden cause of spontaneous mass evolutions in previous epochs?

Ok, now on to the strange sounds, I hope everyone is still with me.

If I lived in Japan and heard that noise...there would be only one thing on my mind hehe

All this new energy and solar activity that is flowing towards Earth is destabilizing the magnetosphere, ionosphere and upper atmosphere and the impact of these waves and electromagnetic radiation are creating an affect known as acoustic-gravitational waves.

This is not a new phenomena but is usually generated by earthquakes, hurricanes, volcanic activity, storms...but never have gravitational acoustic waves been recorded at this magnitude and frequency, it would take very a large-scale energy process to create such a phenomena - Like the one we could possibly be experiencing now by our solar system moving into an area of space which is more highly-charged.

Either way, the recent changes in our planet are very apparent and I believe there is much more to come.

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 11:21 AM
link   
I do agree that something strange is going on but what does get me is that there are about 0 reports from africa only from europe and usa which is a bit funny.I do live in africa and even ufo sighting are far and few between so not quite sure.

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Haven't those videos been proven to be fake already? Some were heard in 2012 and that's it. Nothing authentic and real this year.

Also when taking about poles, the only poles shift happening now is that of the Sun that happens every couple of years or so.

When talking about 'coming of gods' I am thinking IF there has been other civilizations and wiped out of this Earth due to their imperfection and lack of spirituality, then isn't it time for this current human civilization to also be changed or wiped out? When talking about transitioning to new dimension, they say only some will survive.

But the whole story of conscious 4D is Sunk Works..

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by gazzo

It's funny that you mention there haven't been many sightings in Africa because I read a thread yesterday by a member entitled "First time in Africa, very loud sound Jan. 2012".
Here is the link:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

He describes the sound as very loud and mechanical and that the sound seemed to be right in his head, which seems to be a reoccurring sensation experienced by some people who have also heard these similar sounds.

edit on 6-9-2013 by ArchaicDesigns because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by angelchemuel

Yes I did, thanks for the heads up!
anyone interested should listen to the video with headphones on.

There's something so ominous, something familiar with these sounds
does anyone get that feeling?

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Well, if Joe "Stoner" says it's true, you better believe I'm listening! ...Ok, in all seriousness...I can attest personally to hearing incredibly low-pitch, booms and rumbles on a HUGE scale, late at night, here in the southwest desert. We're talking sound on such a scale, there is no way to discern a direction. Your instincts, when it happens (9 times in 2 years now) "tell you" it's coming from the ground in this case, because we can only reference "tanks", "steam-rollers", "explosives" and other ground-based, heavy, loud rumbling and booming.

As a child of the 80's, I was alert and in-tuned to the sky enough to remember EXACTLY what sonic booms sound like. This, what we're hearing now, is a completely different "boom" from our jets or any other explosive activity I can draw from.

Thought I'd share within this thread. I've posted my experiences elsewhere as well.

Great post by the way!

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 01:36 PM
link   
This is definitely a disturbing sound to hear in a suburban looking area, especially at the volume it seems to be at.

When I heard the video the OP linked it reminded me of heavy metal under stress, metal on metal contact if you know what I mean. I did a search and came up with the following sound for stressed metal, in this case a heavy gate:

Steel groaning

Could it be possible that there are -similar- (not saying they are all gates) events happening? Are any of these reported locations near an industrial park or similar? Sound can travel pretty fair in a quiet area.

Too bad none of the ones I've found have had someone who coincidentally had a decibel meter. It would be interesting to see how loud these are.

Edit: Are any of these confirmed/confirmable as hoaxed material? Just audio overlayed on video?
edit on 6-9-2013 by UnmitigatedDisaster because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Very interesting thread. When I first heard the sky sounds, the very first thing I thought was that it sounded an awful lot like those recordings of the planetary harmonics. I figured if anything could explain the strange sounds, that would be it. I'm glad to see I'm not the only one.

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 03:17 PM
link   
The Terrace BC sounds were caused by industrial machinery. Confirmed by local news.

The phenomena of strange sounds is real though in most cases and extremely intriguing.

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unplugged
The Terrace BC sounds were caused by industrial machinery. Confirmed by local news.

The phenomena of strange sounds is real though in most cases and extremely intriguing.

Thanks for that - it's exactly what it sounded like to me (hence my link). Glad to see a logical explanation for it.

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 03:34 PM
link   
A link to the story explaining the noise:

City officials offer explanation for noise

On Friday afternoon city spokesperson Alisa Thompson said she had a simpler explanation — it was a city worker grinding down the blade on a grader.

"The grader blade needed to be straightened. Kind of gets ground down, and it makes a very strange noise. It's as simple as that," said Thompson.

"The video, the YouTube video, is actually right around the corner from the arena, and that's where our employee was doing the straightening."

Thompson said the city will try to replicate the sound and prove it was the grader this afternoon, although she admits she likes the more creative explanations better.

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 03:47 PM
link   
This video has a man debunking the phenomena as an ongoing hoax, and while it does seem to explain a few of them, what about the ones that were heard by multiple people?

"Skyquakes debunked"

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by ArchaicDesigns

today in Ireland for around 12 or 15 minutes I heard a sound coming from the sky seemingly, it was a droning kind of sound, sort of humming droning filled the whole area I was in. there was clear skies with no planes or anything, as I first thought it was that but it was so persistent and held a stable contunity that it got my attention. anyway it stopped after that amount of time approx.. was a bit weird and no idea where it came from I am not in a built up area and no factories etc...just me an nature usually... odd though

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by UnmitigatedDisaster
A link to the story explaining the noise:

City officials offer explanation for noise

On Friday afternoon city spokesperson Alisa Thompson said she had a simpler explanation — it was a city worker grinding down the blade on a grader.

"The grader blade needed to be straightened. Kind of gets ground down, and it makes a very strange noise. It's as simple as that," said Thompson.

"The video, the YouTube video, is actually right around the corner from the arena, and that's where our employee was doing the straightening."

Thompson said the city will try to replicate the sound and prove it was the grader this afternoon, although she admits she likes the more creative explanations better.

Yeah, I did see that report before I made my thread and I thought it was the most bs I have ever heard, "The grader blade needed to be straightened...it gets ground down, and it makes a strange noise"...like come on now, that would sound nothing like the sounds coming from those B.C. videos. Plus all the videos from around the world sound very much the same, so is everyone sharpening their grader blades? I'm sorry I just don't buy that, I have used almost every type of grinder out there when I was working at my dad's shop and I've never heard a noise even remotely similar or as loud as the sounds in the videos. I just don't think that type of pitch, frequency and loudness is achievable with a grinder of any type. I still appreciate your views and comments though.

I just wanted to add, if this was a maintenance process that was carried out at least once in a while, you would think the people should be at the very least familiar with this sound? Or there should be some type of footage somewhere on the net of this type of grinding process producing these types of sounds.
edit on 6-9-2013 by ArchaicDesigns because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Yeah, I did see that report before I made my thread and I thought it was the most bs I have ever heard, "The grader blade needed to be straightened...it gets ground down, and it makes a strange noise"...like come on now, that would sound nothing like the sounds coming from those B.C. videos. Plus all the videos from around the world sound very much the same, so is everyone sharpening their grader blades? I'm sorry I just don't buy that, I have used almost every type of grinder out there when I was working at my dad's shop and I've never heard a noise even remotely similar or as loud as the sounds in the videos. I just don't think that type of pitch, frequency and loudness is achievable with a grinder of any type. I still appreciate your views and comments though.

Well, I'm not -entirely- sold on it either. But there are some things to consider. A grinder being used on a grater, like the kind we have here in Alaska, wouldn't necessarily be a small 3-6" disc, it would probably be larger, though I could be wrong. That would allow it to run at lower RPM as well - so the tone wouldn't necessarily be as high pitched. Coupled with that area having some fairly high hills and houses clumped together then the sound could easily reverberate and distort.

That much said, I don't necessarily buy that as an answer. That's just some half-assed reasoning I threw together. The biggest thing to consider is that they are definitely metal on metal noises. I offer again a sample sound that matches:

Sound sample

There's a bit of Occam's Razor to apply here, especially when you factor in some of the other hoax videos. However, I do want to stress that just because the city has an explanation for this event, it doesn't negate other events that multiple people were witness to - if there were any that is.

Unfortunately most reports I can find are always of a single person reporting they heard noises, rather than something that can be corroborated by multiple people.
edit on 6-9-2013 by UnmitigatedDisaster because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 05:44 PM
link   
I always thought the following video of the sounds at a baseball game was interesting:

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by blackreign2012
I always thought the following video of the sounds at a baseball game was interesting:

Supposedly that was caused by a lightning strike on the dome, causing feedback.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join