It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange worldwide "noises" from the sky, planetary harmonics and our solar system sailing through

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 06:49 AM
link   
Hmmm first of all great op s&f. This is my theory:

If alien crafts uses electromagnetic to fly their ships but to fly they need to use the opposite to earths magnetic polarity. Now this radiation space cloud that we are suppose to be going through is magnetise then the aliens engines could be compressing that cloud to make the sky noises as we are passing through it? just my theory.

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sk8ergrl
Hmmm first of all great op s&f. This is my theory:

If alien crafts uses electromagnetic to fly their ships but to fly they need to use the opposite to earths magnetic polarity. Now this radiation space cloud that we are suppose to be going through is magnetise then the aliens engines could be compressing that cloud to make the sky noises as we are passing through it? just my theory.

If alien crafts uses electromagnetic to fly their ships but to fly they need to use the opposite to earths magnetic polarity.

If alien crafts uses electromagnetic to fly their ships

alien crafts uses electromagnetic to fly

what the actual f%k?

seriously?
edit on 6-9-2013 by Silicis n Volvo because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 07:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Silicis n Volvo

Why are you quoting my post in sections? Also if you read my post it said my theory

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 07:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Sk8ergrl

no no...sorry your right....

alien crafts uses electromagnetic to fly

this bit just made me laugh

edit on 6-9-2013 by Silicis n Volvo because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by violet
Sorry to disappoint you, but the video you used as an example, the one in Terrace BC. The source of the noise has been solved.

It was a metal grader blade being straightened out. I posted the update in the terrace thread last night.

I think if you start a discussion giving said examples, you should research each one first to see if an explanation was given. In this case it was.

You can google this information like I did.
Thank you

edit on 5-9-2013 by violet because: (no reason given)

www.theblaze.com... -part-of-a-larger-worldwide-phenomenon/

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 07:21 AM
link   

What's so funny about electromagnetism anti gravity engines?

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Love the thread mate, not sure how much is true but it's as good a theory as I've heard on the matter.

I have heard some of these sounds. I hear deep, powerful rumbling while on my farm that is not easily explained. It always comes from the west and is very difficult to tell if it's from the sky or in the earth but you can feel it under your feet. We have commercial aircraft coming and going regularly but this is so much more powerful and non-local it's hard to explain. Many of my staff have been with me when we've heard it and not one can work out what it is. Been going on about 2 years as far as I can remember.

Strange times indeed.

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Ignore him.
Some people find it difficult to disagree without being rude unfortunately.

Back on topic, I'm at a loss to explain what these noises may be. Whatever they are, I find them very disturbing, almost like a bad omen. I can't help but get a bad vibe, maybe I'm just being paranoid?

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by lostgirl

"The horror, the horror..."

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 08:30 AM
link   
I find it hilarious that there are still people out there who say all these noises are a hoax..

i totally agree that the majority of the youtube videos on the subject are fake but to say this phenomenon is a hoax is akin to burying ones head in the sand

i have heard the sounds on one occasion... I live near a railway line and at first i thought it was a train braking until the sound got immensely loud and i noticed there was no train in sight and all of a sudden it was gone...

i remember thinking WTF! was that i did a search online and that was how i discovered ATS so at the very least these sounds have opened up an entire new world for me.. without them i would still be ignorant to the existence of this site..

IF these sounds are naturally occurring i would guess that they have something to do with electromagnetic anomalies... but i am no scientist so i have zero proof for my theory

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 08:35 AM
link   
I think just a few years back ,people started uploading videos with the strange sounds 'around the world' with mesianic explanations.....but the problem with that ,was, that they used movie sound special effects,like the ones from CLOVERFIELD and WAR OF THE WORLDS.........cheers.

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Beast Of Gevaudan

Thanks for that and yeah its a shame why people need to write some silly remarks on your posts when you put " *my theory " anyhoo lol we are all scared of the unknown and in my lifetime I've never heard this noise before but I am in my early 30's lol others older than me might have heard these noises before. I'd like to hear others who have heard this sounds before the 1980's.

*Disclaimer: My theory is based on my own opinion so please no more silly posts attacking me. Thank you

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Haha oh dude thank you, you made me laugh hard.
Hilarious.

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Iamnotadoctor

If you want a laugh maybe you should go to the jokes section on ATS and not derail this thread with off-topic comments. Thank you

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 08:50 AM
link   

It's totally on topic. I was thanking him for his post, which is located in this very thread.

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 08:51 AM
link   

reply to post by Beast Of Gevaudan

Thanks for that and yeah its a shame why people need to write some silly remarks on your posts when you put " *my theory " anyhoo lol we are all scared of the unknown and in my lifetime I've never heard this noise before but I am in my early 30's lol others older than me might have heard these noises before. I'd like to hear others who have heard this sounds before the 1980's.

*Disclaimer: My theory is based on my own opinion so please no more silly posts attacking me. Thank you

I'm in the same age group, and this is new to me as well. I'd also like to know if these sounds have been recorded in the past. I'm intrigued by this, very unusual in my opinion.

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by dustytoad
reply to post by angelchemuel

. Nothing I have ever heard in my life sounded like that. It was like the sound was coming straight into my brain, not into my ears. I couldn't tell a direction it was coming from except up..

This is a very interesting comment, in fact, one of the most interesting on this thread and about this particular subject because I have heard similar comments from other people that have experienced the sounds.

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by ArchaicDesigns

In the last few years however, a new menacing sound has emerged that many call the sky "Trumpet". Many authentic videos can be found from all over the world of this menacing mechanical noise being heard raining down from the heavens. Some of the first video accounts of this surfaced around the summer of 2011. The most recent one being August 29th, 2013 in Terrace B.C.. I found this particular incident very interesting because a friend of mine lives in the area and heard it for himself.

Did your friend make this video? and did he hear exactly the same sounds as in said video?

I'm not religious but it does sound like trumpets and like one poster said they need to learn how to before playing to a wide audience,lol

I'd sheet my pants if I heard this in my neighborhood.

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Andromedabound

Thanks for the feedback. I find it interesting how the strange sounds in your area started roughly 2 years ago, that's right about the time (summer 2011) when these new, more menacing sounds started to emerge along with an overall increase in the phenomena. This seems to be the case with a few members.

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by TWILITE22

My friend did not make this video but he lives in the immediate area and heard it for himself. I was one of the first people he called because he knew it was right up my alley and I would probably have some insight for him, which I did hehe.

Here is another video from the same day in Terrace B.C,

I did a cross comparison of the videos and they are not the same sound patterns, so I know it wasn't the same audio track just dubbed over.

Here is a news clip from the Terrace B.C. incident,

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join