Strange worldwide "noises" from the sky, planetary harmonics and our solar system sailing through

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by dustytoad

"Well, what if this is reflecting off a curved surface, like a lens (magnetosphere, ionosphere or something) and only those at a certain angle (maybe 90 degrees from the focus point) can hear it?"

"It sounds like it is made from multiple tones that combine to make some sort of dissonance.. This is why it would seem like it's coming from everywhere if you are near the middle. That's the same way those Brain Sync programs work."

Those are some very good speculations and could very well be the case. I think the sounds we are hearing are probably only a small portion of the actual activity going on. I believe the spectrum lies within the infrasound range for the most part. I'm sure certain people are more sensitive to the phenomena as well.

Another interesting biblical aspect is from the end of days scripture,

"The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and the terrible day of the LORD come."

If this increase in solar activity triggers a coronal mass ejection, the last recorded one being in 1859, we could see similar properties in the sky.

Stuart Clark, British astronomy journalist and author of The Sun Kings writes about this 1859 incident,

"The world's skies were bathed in a blood red aurora - the northern and Southern lights."

He goes on to say,

"And at the same time as these lights appeared in the sky, the nineteenth century equivalent of global communications and navigation just completely stopped working."
edit on 5-9-2013 by ArchaicDesigns because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 05:25 PM
link   

dustytoad

Please Stop begging for stars.

Did you see the winker smily?
I don't need or have a desire to accumulate or beg for stars ( I have never in serious mode, begged for stars), I was merely pointing out in my post the fact that those who have not heard the sounds (I have seen a UFO, and ghosts(s) with my own eyes BTW) believe it is supernatural or something and do not entertain other more mundane explanations first, they believe what they wish to believe.

I am not discounting what you say is what you believe to be true (did I mention my UFO sighting?), I am just trying to get to the bottom of it exhausting all other possibilities, especially vuvuzelas.

I am just denying ignorance and because some people believe something to be true, do I take their word for it risking getting fished in?
When I believe something, it must be believable.

I did not mean to upset you my fellow toad.
I am only challenging what people think, to rule out other possibilities and draw their own carefully crafted conclusions.

Please do not star this post, really DON'T.

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 05:28 PM
link   

dustytoad
Yep a whale strapped to a rocket haha warping dimensions and magnetic field lines as he goes is one way to describe what I heard.

My girlfriend won't let me play any of the videos of the sounds in the house because she says they scare her more than anything, and she doesn't scare easy. I can't even watch scary movies with her because she thinks they're funny, but that sound makes her freeze in her tracks.

For me the sound was around 2:30 am and I was there alone. my brain was simultaneously screaming "RUN!" and also "DON'T Move!, then it won't get you ahh!" I was in the Army and I love thunderstorms, the stronger the better. Loud sounds don't scare me.. But this sound is different. Primal Fear.

I have a friend who is a bit psychic and when she went to watch a video of this, the second the sound started she doubled over with nausea and frantically turned it off....once it was off, she was fine...
edit on 5-9-2013 by lostgirl because: correction

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Toadmund

Just because I am interested in prophecy doesn't mean I attribute this to God.
Those who prophesized only told what they were sensing in their visions. They may have concluded it was God but that only tells us they could not otherwise describe it. That's human interpretation and it is inevitable. If they described a sound (trumpet) blown we assume that means God blows a trumpet to warn us. However, John is telling this from his frame of reference - highly religious and spiritual man. If you take his interpretation of it out you know that he heard trumpets blown (no more, no less). After the first this happens, affer the second, etc. He has visions - he told us what he visualized. We can dismiss it because he attempted to apply meaning to it or we can consider it from our own frame of reference in addition to attending to the fact someone has said they saw this as a sign in the end days. So even if it is someone playing the trumpet, that fills up cities; even if its a grader that sounds like a trumpet that makes people stop and take notice, wven if a prank, it fits - because we know he heard trumpets. We are hearing trumpets. It's interesting

Sorry for spelling and other errors. On phone
edit on 5-9-2013 by Dianec because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Dianec

Just because I am interested in prophecy doesn't mean I attribute this to God.
Those who prophesized only told what they were sensing in their visions. They may have concluded it was God but that only tells us they could not otherwise describe it. That's human interpretation and it is inevitable.

I am also interested in prophecy, but not as much now as I was as a younger man.
I tend to think the word of god is really the words of prophets, like those people who make predictions today. They just were much more superstitious back then, there was much we did not understand and they found gods answered a lot of questions.
Can't explain it, gods did it!

However, I can't really say, I just don't know if there is or is not a god, that those sounds were the trumpets of doom, nobody here knows what those sounds were, but some of us (not me) have experienced it, but they don't know why, who or what?

Anyone here know?

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 07:13 PM
link   
I had chalked this up to a hoax ... but now, with such earnest member testimony... I dunno.

Maybe a misidentified natural/unnatural sound (or resonance)...heh... but that identifies nada.

If this is factual, and worldwide, then it screams for serious attention from serious people. The biblical nature of it just makes this so very hard to swallow (uh, sorry god).

But if that noise is as said then EM atmospherics or geologic stress are my best guesses... but at most all I've heard about atmospheric sound (other than thunder) is a contested "hiss" from the auroras... not this racket.

If no chains are being yanked, then decidedly odd. Neat thread either way.

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Sorry to disappoint you, but the video you used as an example, the one in Terrace BC. The source of the noise has been solved.

It was a metal grader blade being straightened out. I posted the update in the terrace thread last night.

I think if you start a discussion giving said examples, you should research each one first to see if an explanation was given. In this case it was.

You can google this information like I did.
Thank you
edit on 5-9-2013 by violet because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 08:25 PM
link   

I know what you mean, my BS detector went off immediately but, I have to say there is some convincing evidence that this could at least be worthy of closer attention.

I was originally thinking that the video was doctored and responded to a request for a professional audio opinion which I supplied. Having reviewed more of the links and reading the impassioned statements of personal experience I can't simply dismiss it so easily. The waterphone is a candidate because it has a live acoustic reverby effect though the bends still strike me as a synthesizer with verb through a loud speaker or horn.

The "I want to get out of here!" feeling described is also not inconsistent with a TG concert.

Thanks for pointing out that you have had a sighting of some sort for yourself. I too have seen something so I know the feeling of certainty of experience. That is why I came here in the first place. Yet, I still have a skeptical mind and need a heck of a lot more than confirmation of hearing a sound, especially if the sound is something I am familiar with and believe could be reproduced. The reports seem to give these events limited range which supports all of the above.
edit on 5-9-2013 by greencmp because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Throughout my young life I have lived near several cities. The sounds in that video are identical to what you hear late at night when everyone is asleep. It happens near every industrial area. I think it has something to do with the settling of equipment and the changing temperature causing materials to shrink (expand contract = vibrate = noise).

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bilk22
reply to post by Hellas

Yeah everyone has one of those

You just need the Sound. Not the actual Instrument

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 12:48 AM
link   

I agree with you about superstition. Even if this noise was explained (disputable according to residents there I've heard), I still wonder about the sounds in other areas of the world that have been reported for the past few years. Usually they aren't horns but a growling or groaning. Loud and screeching in some; low and groaning in others. I forgot to mention that in one explanation I heard it had something to do with the sun, during magnetic storms pushing against the atmosphere (sorry - I put that in laymen's terms).

So it could be the earth - rock grinding on rock resonating in the atmosphere so gives illusion of coming from the sky or a geomagnetic storm thing. Both seem reasonable.

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 02:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Dianec

I'm with you on this theory.

I was thinking about the recent 6.5 Haida quake that was close to terrace. I think the incidents were a couple of days apart.

Also terrace is a basin shaped city, at the base of mountains. Perhaps this amplifies sound.

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 03:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by greencmp
reply to post by jtma508

Another indicator is that there is reverb which is consistent and artificial. Reverb is something you get in closed spaces, not outdoors. That pretty much says it all.

Yes but reverb depends also on the source, what if the source was the ionosphere? and the sound was directed to the ground? that would make a ''reverb'' or chorus like, sound.

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 03:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Toadmund
reply to post by greencmp

Did you happen to see my post on page one; the star-free ignored post that seems to not exist perhaps because most people want to believe it's from god or something heralding the apocalyse when it could be just a bunch of kids blowing their horns?
Sounds like vuvuzelas to me, it would be interesting to see what a side by side sound analysis would show.

I hate to be fooled and laughed at by a bunch of horn blowing kids as I repent my doubts and pray to the heavens because I think it's gods warning.
I would like to see all possibilities of hoax explored before I call this a mystery or supernatural, or something of biblical proportions.

I think those are vuvuzelas, a lot of people have them and they are LOUD and sound just like the sky trumpets.

Apart from being loud, do these 'vuvuzelas' shake the ground and people's houses too, as per the video's in the op?

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 03:47 AM
link   
reply to post by doobydoll

the reason this is happening is because of multiple things. You know how in hauntings "ghosts" or whatever you want to call them can open doors or move objects? well this happens because of a system that is dangerous to our reality. i wont go any further than that. But i recommend to avoid prblems, you put up charcoal and aluminum screen mesh and ground mesh materials in your walls. And paint your walls with latex paints on both sides. Avoid using reflective materials, also use signal blocking paints, anything that dampens lifesign readings and resonations

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 04:02 AM
link   
Well, the Kiev strange sounds is pretty much debunked. The video is real, but the sounds are coming from nearby construction of underground station. I mean this video. I know many fake videos have taken the soundtrack from this.

strangesounds.org...
edit on 6-9-2013 by Thebel because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 04:25 AM
link   
reply to post by ArchaicDesigns

One thing I'll never understand is...if these videos are authentic then, why are there never any barking dogs?

I mean seriously, If that noise was heard in my neighborhood, you would barley be able to hear the trumpet sounds due to the half million dogs around going absolutely ape scat!

There have got to bee at least a few dogs around the people filming,, what gives? Are there reports of animals scared senseless hiding under the bed?

The Rat.
edit on 6-9-2013 by TucoTheRat because: scooby dooby doooo!

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 04:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thebel
Well, the Kiev strange sounds is pretty much debunked. The video is real, but the sounds are coming from nearby construction of underground station.

The sound is coming from nearby underground construction?

I very much doubt that. Either the sound is coming from the sky or the video is fake. What kind of underground constructions cause that kind of sound?

I've only once heard a sharp trumpet sound in the sky, it was when I was working on a 30" underground pipeline. After testing the line with water they seal the ends and pump the miles and miles of pipe with tons of air. Once the test is done they bleed out the air through a big valve. You have to open the valve manually and then run like hell before your ears bleed. I's one of the loudest things I could never have imagined. But even that did not sound like these supposed authentic reported sounds. The sound is long and uninterrupted like if someone attached compressed air to a Sideshow Bob whistle and jammed it in your ear.

I'd say even this video is fake, no barking dogs, no nuts screaming "it's the end of the WORLD!" in the streets, I don't buy it.

The Rat.
edit on 6-9-2013 by TucoTheRat because: I'll buy that, for a dollar!

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 04:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by doobydoll

Apart from being loud, do these 'vuvuzelas' shake the ground and people's houses too, as per the video's in the op?

The one I have here mostly makes my lips feel numb.
But I would bet more than one going would make things vibrate.

Put your lips together tight and blow through them, now amplify that sound and make the pitch lower by blowing through the vuvuzela and then add more people, my guess is that things will vibrate.

Not sure though, needs to be tested.

PS, I heard those horns last night! But I hear them all the time as well as a multitude of other sounds though as I live next to an oil refinery. They must have vuvuzelas there and blowing them during break time.

It was around this area I saw my daytime UFO as well, did the refinery attract them?
Don't know?

So I wonder that if I did hear them (those sounds like the OP and others did) I would just assume it was the refinery. (meanwhile a massive UFO infiltration is going on, a rapture happens, and the world is being destroyed and I missed the whole thing! Dang! I hate when that happens!)

That would be my first guess (and is) what those sounds would be, but if there was no refinery, my first guess would be what it sounds like to me horns and scraping metal.
But I guess I would have to experience what the experiencers did and apparently I would believe it coming from a mysterious source, but I can't say what they heard, I never heard it myself.

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 04:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thebel
Well, the Kiev strange sounds is pretty much debunked. The video is real, but the sounds are coming from nearby construction of underground station. I mean this video. I know many fake videos have taken the soundtrack from this.

I agree with that.

I have heard many other videos that have the same birds chirping.. You can match them up completely..

Thing is that I knew all that before I heard the sounds myself.. You can probably find my posts saying I thought it was all faked. Now I know however, that something is going on.

For me it was March 13th 2012 at 2:30 am that I heard it for about 30 minutes.. I later found out at that exact time the magnetosphere data went missing. You can check it yourself if you like from the NASA page.. The data cuts off

iswa.ccmc.gsfc.nasa.gov/IswaSystemWebApp/You'll want to click on the thing that says "Magnetosphere," then click on 3, then click on "magnetopause position movie". I'd set the time to 23:00 on March 11th, 2012. Then watch it go.. It will stop very early march 12. Then there is a hole in the data so it loops back to march 11th. The data picks up again very late on the 13th.

However some people got the missing data before it went missing.. It's in this video here:
LINK (video)

I documented my experience on here BEFORE knowing about this. I only found it because someone posted a thread just about the missing data having nothing to do with strange sounds..

The graph of cosmic ray bursts at the end of the video tells the story if you take the time to look at the time/date at the bottom..

I'm pretty sure I know what I heard..

edit on 9/6/2013 by dustytoad because: (no reason given)

new topics
top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join