It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange worldwide "noises" from the sky, planetary harmonics and our solar system sailing through

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by doobydoll

Originally posted by Ormuz

OR .....

perhaps its the aliens trying to talk to us before they drop the cloaking devices and reveal all these massive mother ships sitting just above us ??

or maybe not ;P

Muzz

The arrival of the Gods is heralded with a fanfare of trumpets. Is there something similar to this in some religious text?

Maybe the Gods, (or aliens) are on their way

Yup and we may be close who knows: S & F and yes I have heard them also-maybe only some people are sensitive to them-anywho here's my 2 cents

Bibles-Scriptures

Damascus will be destroyed in one night. Isaiah 17:1

God enters World Events Earthquakes-Huge sea wave East coast from Eastern Mediterian from Turkey to south of Gaza upper Egypt Zachariah 9:1-14 + 11:12-13 and Ezekiel 19: 1-2

God is displeased with the current temple and some of Jerusalem people he will destroy it because of its corruption Matt 27:3-10 also Luke 9:28 is parallel with this event. Also the Dead Sea scrolls # 8 is in parallel with this also.

7 gates( or mountains) and only 136 miles from Syria to Jerusalem

End Game and the sound of The Trumpet= 7 years Tribulation. It will be interesting to see who Israel will sign the treaty with________? (antichrist) ?

Trinity

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 01:35 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Weird how if it's atmospheric in any way, it's not heard over a very large area but perhaps this explains it: the utterly mesmerizing vortex theory of the solar system; we're going through brand new space no one has ever experienced before, every second of every day at millions of miles an hour;

www.djsadhu.com...

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 01:45 PM
link   

muzzleflash
reply to post by ArchaicDesigns

Good post, I agree it most likely is a type of geomagnetic acoustic effect which is probably directly related to celestial phenomena.

I'm thinking that it is something very much like that. Like those rooms you can go into that transfer sound across a large distance say 200 feet to the other side of the room and that person on the other side at a certain point can hear you talk in a normal voice but no one else in the room can hear you...

Well, what if this is reflecting off a curved surface, like a lens (magnetosphere, ionosphere or something) and only those at a certain angle (maybe 90 degrees from the focus point) can hear it?

It sounds like it is made from multiple tones that combine to make some sort of dissonance.. This is why it would seem like it's coming from everywhere if you are near the middle. That's the same way those Brain Sync programs work. They put one frequency in right ear and another in left ear. When you hear both your brain turns it into one frequency which synchs the hemispheres of the brain together (supposedly)...

Well, the sound had an effect on me that seemed meditation like or trancey.. Could have been psychological, but maybe not.

Maybe only cool people hear the sounds Hahahaha..

No but the way they sound I am not sure they are actually audible.. They're right on the edge.. Seemed like I may be hearing it with my brain not my ears..
edit on 9/5/2013 by dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArchaicDesigns
reply to post by tracehd1

Thanks for the kind words. Actually, our solar system revolves around our Milky Way at a rate of approximately 800 km and hour, this process is sometimes called a cosmic year. This journey takes millions of years (like 200) but some scientists speculate that it might be speeding up. What does it all mean? That's what I'm trying to find out

Uhm, no. Our solar system does NOT orbit the center of the Milky Way at 800 km/h (kilometers per hour).

It orbits the center of the Milky Way at 220 km per second....that's 792,000 km per hour. Taking approx. 250 million years to do so.

source

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by kozmo

Originally posted by doobydoll

Originally posted by Ormuz

OR .....

perhaps its the aliens trying to talk to us before they drop the cloaking devices and reveal all these massive mother ships sitting just above us ??

or maybe not ;P

Muzz

The arrival of the Gods is heralded with a fanfare of trumpets. Is there something similar to this in some religious text?

Maybe the Gods, (or aliens) are on their way

After watching the videos, that was the very first thing that popped into my head; the 7 trumpets of the Apocalypse. Taking into account "Ancient Alien" theories, perhaps this is a bit of both.

Since our early ancestors had no frame of reference for advanced technologies, they had to use what they were familiar with to describe what they were experiencing. Aliens or spaceships of drones or whatever could be "Angels". The sounds coming from their ships could be construed as "Trumpets". Etc... What is interesting is that Biblical prophesy is VERY succinct about the return of the "Son of God". It is also very succinct that it will be accompanied by "Trumpets from the Heavens".

Or, this is all fake. Who knows...

Just to bring it back to your comment here is someone's video where they thought it was exactly that,
www.youtube.com...

Or it could be the earth screaming as she die's.

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by greencmp

Did you happen to see my post on page one; the star-free ignored post that seems to not exist perhaps because most people want to believe it's from god or something heralding the apocalyse when it could be just a bunch of kids blowing their horns?
Sounds like vuvuzelas to me, it would be interesting to see what a side by side sound analysis would show.

I hate to be fooled and laughed at by a bunch of horn blowing kids as I repent my doubts and pray to the heavens because I think it's gods warning.
I would like to see all possibilities of hoax explored before I call this a mystery or supernatural, or something of biblical proportions.

I think those are vuvuzelas, a lot of people have them and they are LOUD and sound just like the sky trumpets.

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Toadmund

I ignored your post because you propose the most unlikely scenario ever.. If we were talking about youtube videos then fine, but we are not..

We are talking about things WE have heard in the SKY..

Unless you think there are millions of floating invisible ninjas playing horns..

I heard the sky sounds in the mountains not near other people.

And by the way the sky sounds do not sound like that.

edit on 9/5/2013 by dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 03:14 PM
link   

It was ignored because it is too preposterous to consider. I have a vuvuzela and my daughter and her friends drive us nuts with it all the time. Yes, it is loud. Yes, there are SOME similarities to the sound. However, in the compilation video you clearly hear vast pitch changes - impossible to replicate with a vuvuzela - and in other instances, the sound continues for far too long to be a vuvuzela - someone's lungs would have collapsed.

I'll grant you that SOME of the reports filtering in COULD be a vuvuzela. But no way are ALL or even MOST.

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 03:25 PM
link   
I dont doubt people are hearing unexplained noises. Within a few days of fhe BC thing I heard this noise coming from the east. I know what I heard and also know that to date noone has come forth with an explanation. I was told by others that they assumed it was a train or even from a festival that had taken place in my town the day before - some residual trumpet blowing (would have been someone just blowing in over and over).
Nothing confirmed and people, including myself arent pushing for explanations.

For those incidents that cannot be explained - where people actually havent gotten used to dismissing things quickly and therefore question, I think your explanation sounds viable. Lots of quakes up there afterwards so the person who heard rumbling with headphones may be onto something as well. Earth stresses. Think of the sounds of crystal glasses and the high pitched sounds they make when rubbed.

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 03:26 PM
link   

I've heard a very similar, 60 second bone chilling sound come from the skies above where I live. Twice. Within a period of 72 hours, and both in the first week of June this year. Both times were between 4 and 5 in the pitch black morning, and I was drawn outside to look into the sky, only to see all the normal constellations in place. I reside in New England, U.S.A.

I have been aware for a few years of the "sounds" that people have been describing hearing all over the world, and when I heard them, I assumed this is what people have been hearing. It is a strange feeling to look up at the normal night sky and hear something so vividly clear and to me, so menacing, yet also see nothing unusual.

What I noticed at first when I heard the sounds, each time, is that I distinctly heard what I can only describe as a Whale screaming while strapped to a rocket being launched directly at me from above. This first video sounds a lot like what I remember. I suspect before the source of the sounds is discovered, it will take far more people hearing them and reporting the time/place they did so.

For those that wish not to believe, or do not believe, I can only offer you this. When you hear them for yourself, you will never be the same again. Although I would imagine hearing them during the day, or under cloud cover, would be even more confusing. I had the comfort of the stars to console me while my brain screamed "RUNNNNNNNNNNNNNN" and then as quickly as they come, which is just as frightening, they vanish.

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 03:38 PM
link   

AlchemistSwami

What I noticed at first when I heard the sounds, each time, is that I distinctly heard what I can only describe as a Whale screaming while strapped to a rocket being launched directly at me from above. This first video sounds a lot like what I remember. I suspect before the source of the sounds is discovered, it will take far more people hearing them and reporting the time/place they did so.

For those that wish not to believe, or do not believe, I can only offer you this. When you hear them for yourself, you will never be the same again. Although I would imagine hearing them during the day, or under cloud cover, would be even more confusing. I had the comfort of the stars to console me while my brain screamed "RUNNNNNNNNNNNNNN" and then as quickly as they come, which is just as frightening, they vanish.

Yep a whale strapped to a rocket haha warping dimensions and magnetic field lines as he goes is one way to describe what I heard.

My girlfriend won't let me play any of the videos of the sounds in the house because she says they scare her more than anything, and she doesn't scare easy. I can't even watch scary movies with her because she thinks they're funny, but that sound makes her freeze in her tracks.

For me the sound was around 2:30 am and I was there alone. my brain was simultaneously screaming "RUN!" and also "DON'T Move!, then it won't get you ahh!" I was in the Army and I love thunderstorms, the stronger the better. Loud sounds don't scare me.. But this sound is different. Primal Fear.

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Dianec
For those incidents that cannot be explained - where people actually havent gotten used to dismissing things quickly and therefore question, I think your explanation sounds viable. Lots of quakes up there afterwards so the person who heard rumbling with headphones may be onto something as well. Earth stresses. Think of the sounds of crystal glasses and the high pitched sounds they make when rubbed.

Yea. I was surrounded by granite and other hard rock, being in the NC mountains. It seemed like there was a vibration that shifted in and out of the perfect spot to vibrate the rock maybe? A lot like crystal glasses yes.. The sound was heard in the air, but maybe it was generated below?

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by dustytoad

I heard the sky sounds in the mountains not near other people.

And by the way the sky sounds do not sound like that.

Not near other people, I will have to take your word for it.
A lot of those sounds sound exactly like vuvuzelas.

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by kozmo

It was ignored because it is too preposterous to consider. I have a vuvuzela and my daughter and her friends drive us nuts with it all the time. Yes, it is loud. Yes, there are SOME similarities to the sound. However, in the compilation video you clearly hear vast pitch changes - impossible to replicate with a vuvuzela - and in other instances, the sound continues for far too long to be a vuvuzela - someone's lungs would have collapsed.

OK then, what if it was vuvuzelas and other loud things.

Look people, I want to believe as you people do, but I wish to be sure that what I believe is fact, not heresay and assumptions.

OK, so it's god and not vuvuzelas and other noisy things, much more believable! (so do I get a star now?)

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by dustytoad

Dianec

Yea. I was surrounded by granite and other hard rock, being in the NC mountains. It seemed like there was a vibration that shifted in and out of the perfect spot to vibrate the rock maybe? A lot like crystal glasses yes.. The sound was heard in the air, but maybe it was generated below?

Im on my phone at the moment but will try to find it later. There was an article in 2011 or 2012 that attemped a scientific explantion for these sounds. Something about the earth vibrating and how this affects the atmosphere. It was a theory.

When I heard this trumpet sound it didnt scare me - was just perplexed. Maybe felt a little confussed because others werent outside investigating. I actually wanted someone to explain it away but did not feel the need to run or get away. People are describing an instinct to escape. I trust this instinct so those accouts are especially interesting. Maybe they are more in tuned to that initial impression while others override it to investigate more fully. Definitely a creepy thing to experience - especially when prophecy speaks of strange sounds from the sky preceding worse things.

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dianec
Definitely a creepy thing to experience - especially when prophecy speaks of strange sounds from the sky preceding worse things.

Now what if someone is making these sounds (football noise makers or not) as a hoax just to get the religious people all prostating themselves before the lord as they (the hoaxers) are laying on their backs laughing their butts off pointing at the gullible masses.

Until I hear that myself, I will think along those lines.

^ OK, see that outline of a star up there, if you click on it, it will change colour!

edit on 5-9-2013 by Toadmund because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-9-2013 by Toadmund because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Toadmund

OK then, what if it was vuvuzelas and other loud things.

Look people, I want to believe as you people do, but I wish to be sure that what I believe is fact, not heresay and assumptions.

OK, so it's god and not vuvuzelas and other noisy things, much more believable! (so do I get a star now?)

No it was not.. I don't have to believe anything.. Do you believe I just wrote this? In fact you know I did.
You don't get to tell me what I heard. I can tell you that there was no one anywhere near me to make loud noises of any kind.

We are discussing possibilities here.. You have made your point clear about what you think it was. It's not my fault that no one agrees with you. I don't think your guess is believable at all. If you had heard the sounds yourself you wouldn't either.

But by all means keep telling all the people who were there what THEY heard.. I know you're psychic and stuff right? What am I wearing? Or is it more likely I would know the answer to that and you would have to guess?

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Toadmund

Now what if someone is making these sounds (football noise makers or not) as a hoax just to get the religious people all prostating themselves before the lord as they (the hoaxers) are laying on their backs laughing their butts off pointing at the gullible masses.

Until I hear that myself, I will think along those lines.

^ OK, see that outline of a star up there, if you click on it, it will change colour!

Ok that's fine. Now you are getting it. Welcome to discussion. I disagree based on the fact there was no body around. Guessing you guys don't have enough space to get away ehh? Well around here you don't have to be near Any city if you don't want to be.

Please Stop begging for stars.

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Thank you! I was just about to shoot a video in a local college sound room when i found this same video. Every single one of those videos out there with this sound are indeed made with a WaterPhone. It is very a strange sound instrument and doesn't get talked about a lot. This video is a perfect example of the noise it makes and people were oversampling it into their videos calling it everything from an angel's trumpet to mechanical alien space ships. All of which are completely false.

Here is a link to many other videos that illustrate how this instrument sounds.

www.bing.com...#

Hellas
reply to post by angelchemuel

What gets me with the 'urban' vids of these sounds is that nobody comes out to look

Because the vids are fake.

I'll post this vid again, maybe there are some left who haven't seen it.

This is called a waterphone

edit on 5-9-2013 by Hellas because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join