It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange worldwide "noises" from the sky, planetary harmonics and our solar system sailing through

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Hellas

Yes you posted that video in almost all of these posts...
But if you watched the newer videos with strange sounds, it don´t sound like that instrument at all

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Nobody listened to the first video with headphones yet?
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by angelchemuel

I listened to it with and without headphones. To me it sounds like the wind hitting the speakers?

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Hellas

Yeah everyone has one of those

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by tracehd1

Thanks for the kind words. Actually, our solar system revolves around our Milky Way at a rate of approximately 800 km and hour, this process is sometimes called a cosmic year. This journey takes millions of years (like 200) but some scientists speculate that it might be speeding up. What does it all mean? That's what I'm trying to find out

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by LewsTherinThelamon

The great 'gristleizer' in the sky!

Seriously though, that is scary as hell if it is real.

edit on 5-9-2013 by greencmp because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ormuz

OR .....

perhaps its the aliens trying to talk to us before they drop the cloaking devices and reveal all these massive mother ships sitting just above us ??

or maybe not ;P

Muzz

The arrival of the Gods is heralded with a fanfare of trumpets. Is there something similar to this in some religious text?

Maybe the Gods, (or aliens) are on their way

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by dustytoad

Hey man, thanks for the kind feedback and for sharing that graph. That is very interesting and I will look into it further. I agree, it's definately a real phenomena and I think over time, more and more people will start to experience it for themselves.

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Another aspect I wanted to brush up on is the infamous spiral symbol found throughout Mesoamerica and ancient civilizations.

Could this be a representation of our Milky Way or our solar systems path of travel as it orbits our Milky Way?
I always believed it has something to do with it...It also ties everything closer to the Fibonacci Sequence.
Maybe the ancients were well aware of this process and it's affects on Earth.

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 10:20 AM
link   
I'm not really sure if there were real noises, but a lot of these videos are made with After Effects editing software and the sound from movies like War of the worlds.

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by ValentinoG

Nope sounds to rumbly like thunder to be wind, also camera/phone doesn't move, so why only 'wind' noise at the end of recording? It also moved across from one ear to the other, not constant in both.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 10:28 AM
link   
S&F for you, very well done. I made a thread not to long ago about the possibility of resonance and harmonics playing a roll in the noise - LINK When working on a burner at work i found that the sound it made was very similar to the noises being heard. some videos in there for examples. You did a lot better job on your thread tho lol.

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by s12307

That may be the case for the odd questionable video in the compilation but for the most part I think they are very legit. There is also the fact that my friend called me long distance from B.C. freaking out after he heard the sounds for himself.

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by doobydoll

Originally posted by Ormuz

OR .....

perhaps its the aliens trying to talk to us before they drop the cloaking devices and reveal all these massive mother ships sitting just above us ??

or maybe not ;P

Muzz

The arrival of the Gods is heralded with a fanfare of trumpets. Is there something similar to this in some religious text?

Maybe the Gods, (or aliens) are on their way

After watching the videos, that was the very first thing that popped into my head; the 7 trumpets of the Apocalypse. Taking into account "Ancient Alien" theories, perhaps this is a bit of both.

Since our early ancestors had no frame of reference for advanced technologies, they had to use what they were familiar with to describe what they were experiencing. Aliens or spaceships of drones or whatever could be "Angels". The sounds coming from their ships could be construed as "Trumpets". Etc... What is interesting is that Biblical prophesy is VERY succinct about the return of the "Son of God". It is also very succinct that it will be accompanied by "Trumpets from the Heavens".

Or, this is all fake. Who knows...

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 10:37 AM
link   
I know ATS has a resident photo expert that has provided significant analysis on UFO photos. Do we have a professional audio analyst on ATS by any chance? And I mean someone who is a professional (as in does it for a living) and has access to the sophisticated equipment needed to do an analysis. Someone like that would be able to determine if the audio was mixed, possibly the direction of the sound source, etc.

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by jtma508

Well, I am professional sound engineer and I think it sounds like a synthesizer. In fact, my earlier post identifies a particular model as a candidate. The problem is, that alone doesn't preclude a giant synthesizer in the sky.

Another indicator is that there is reverb which is consistent and artificial. Reverb is something you get in closed spaces, not outdoors. That pretty much says it all.

Unless this is the Throbbing Gristle sky tour with 100,000 watt full range speakers pointed directly at the videographers house, I am going with debunked.

For now, I am just talking about the first video here although the others in the compilation are also suspicious.

S&F
edit on 5-9-2013 by greencmp because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by angelchemuel
Nobody listened to the first video with headphones yet?
Rainbows
Jane

i listened to the video w/ headphone nice ones and that rumbling sounded like the wind hitting the microphone on the camera
edit on 5-9-2013 by Sagitaris because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by jtma508

I made a thread trying to relate the sounds to a video made in 1988 (I think the first video that recorded the strange sound), but people couldnt get past the fact that it was debunked as a HOAX.... what Alien UFO video hasnt been deemed a HOAX answer that one!!!

and heres my thread. I was thinking it was UFO technology affecting magnetosphere

1988 video explains strange sounds

anyways on u-tube someone did a audio diagnostic and find these results from OPs video heres the diagnostic of the sound.

Johnny Doe 23 minutes ago
Lol a spectrum plot using Audacity (rectangular window, 16384 sample size) of the sound at 56.5s to 59s after 10db noise removal reveals a large amplitude peak at 393 Hz (G4) and another prominent peak one octave above that. Fukkin trip.

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by kozmo

I think you're on the right track man. I was going to incorporate the 7 Trumpets of the Apacolypse in my thread originally but I wanted to research it a little further...plus I ran out of characters lol. That's actually what I am doing this afternoon. I will add a later post on the subject, I also wanted to touch a bit on the evironmental and geological changes as well. Thanks for the feedback.

Since our early ancestors had no frame of reference for advanced technologies, they had to use what they were familiar with to describe what they were experiencing. Aliens or spaceships of drones or whatever could be "Angels"

As far as I am concerned, you are right on point!

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by ArchaicDesigns

Good post, I agree it most likely is a type of geomagnetic acoustic effect which is probably directly related to celestial phenomena.

This is the explanation I was already giving for people after I found out about the Tibetan 'singing cave', which the local monks believe is a geomagnetic acoustic effect by the way.

If someone already mentioned it oh well. I mentioned it again.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join