It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sandy Hook and the Boston marathon bombing - I would like someone to show me one piece of physical e

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 12:34 AM
link   

stevcolx

So can you answer my other questions above or not?

There was a bomb drill. If you want to prepare for a disaster during a huge event, the best time to drill it would be .... ding ding ding .. during a huge event. So having a bomb drill is not unusual.

You showed a picture of a guy holding a backpack with the question of where is his backpack .. what did I miss?

You show a picture of the backpack at an angle where you can't see descriptive features and then ask if descriptive features match up .. er HUH? The white tab you claim is the same looks to be in completely different parts of the backpack in the two pictures. It does not at all look to be the same.

Glass shatters out, not in, you are welcome to look up why. The fact you are ignorant is meaningless. Also this is evidence of NO BOMBING, not an actual bombing that is a false flag. As I proved, a bombing did occur.

You claim both suspects had their backpacks on while fleeing and then offer no evidence to support it.

You claim the guy in the wheelchair was pushed up and down the street multiple times. Evidence to support a bombing never occurred, as I proved it did occur. You also do not provide the evidence you simply claim it happened.

You then claim the double amputee victim is some other guy, when it's 100% proven he is not. He is Jeff Bauman. They don't even look much alike.
www2.macleans.ca...

There is no point in going on as half your evidence you offer is suggestive of NO BOMBING and PAID ACTORS. I proved this false. The rest of your evidence is crap and I just showed as much.

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 03:19 AM
link   
reply to post by OccamsRazor04

Well we are at a stalemate. I can't convince you that this was a False Flag. How about 9/11? Was that a False Flag? Yes it was.

And by the way. I never called you ignorant.

The US has orchestrated a lot of False Flag attacks over the years just to get them into someone else's country to rape it for resources and or change it's Government so u can understand why I'm dubious about certain things.

I still have questions regarding the Boston Bombing and Sandy Hook which was nothing more than a charade to try to disarm the US population which obviously is not working very well at the moment.

But please during my questioning do not insult me by calling me ignorant. Unlike a lot of people I don't accept what I'm told to accept!

Peace!!!

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 04:23 AM
link   

stevcolx
reply to post by OccamsRazor04

Well we are at a stalemate. I can't convince you that this was a False Flag. How about 9/11? Was that a False Flag? Yes it was.

It's not you can't convince me it's that there is no evidence. Half the evidence you offered up is trying to prove there was no bombing at all, and it's all paid actors. I 100% proved that theory dead. Some of your other evidence could be used for either scenario, but was about as inconclusive as it gets.

And by the way. I never called you ignorant.

Ignorant is not a personal attack. It in no way suggests inferiority on your part, or stupidity. It means you do not possess knowledge of the facts. Ignorance is not something to be ashamed of. Everyone is ignorant on some subject. Willful ignorance is shameful. Willful ignorance is when you choose ignorance. Accepting there is little to no actual evidence to suggest the Boston Bombing was anything except what was advertised, while remaining open to evidence to the contrary is what my position is, and what yours should be at this point. If you choose the other route, then that is when your ignorance becomes shameful.

The US has orchestrated a lot of False Flag attacks over the years just to get them into someone else's country to rape it for resources and or change it's Government so u can understand why I'm dubious about certain things.

I agree. Just because it has happened once does not mean we should assume every attack is a false flag.

I still have questions regarding the Boston Bombing and Sandy Hook which was nothing more than a charade to try to disarm the US population which obviously is not working very well at the moment.

But please during my questioning do not insult me by calling me ignorant. Unlike a lot of people I don't accept what I'm told to accept!

Peace!!!

Questions are fine. Questions are what lead from ignorance to enlightenment. Not only am I ok with questions on the subject, I think it's a good thing. What is bad is when you only look for answers that support the position you assume to be true.

As I explained, you were ignorant, and ignorance itself is not a bad thing. I pride myself on trying to lose my ignorance on as many subjects as possible, but there is still more ignorance in me than not. The universe is a large place, and there is more information than any man can hold.

I support you never accepting what you are told. Nor do I. What it seems so far though is that you are more comfortable accepting the conspiracy angles than other angles. That will get you in trouble. It will cause you to see conspiracy in things there is none in. Just like the reverse is true, and people are too comfortable accepting the official stories, and as such they fail to see the truth when the conspiracy side is correct.
edit on 14-9-2013 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 06:11 AM
link   
I can't believe that this thread is still going and that people are still trying to push the absurdity that Sandy Hook and/or the Boston Bombing didn't happen.

Geeeeze people .... it's A LUDICROUS ONLINE LIE ...

I thought for sure that the fact that this thread was dumped into this forum would wake people up to the fact that the notion that these things didn't happen is INSANE. Seriously INSANE.

edit on 9/14/2013 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Sorry Flyers Fan but I still don't agree with what you are saying. Hence this is still going on. Just because somebody says it is a lie doesn't mean that it is. I don't believe a lot of the 'facts' just like the 9/11 and 7/7 'official facts'

Since your getting upset about it I'll leave this thread alone!

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

I thought for sure that the fact that this thread was dumped into this forum would wake people up to the fact that the notion that these things didn't happen is INSANE.

We have established that a bomb exploded. We have established that injured people were treated at Boston hospitals.

However, the questions remain: who was behind it? and why did they do it?

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 09:13 AM
link   

leostokes
We have established that a bomb exploded. We have established that injured people were treated at Boston hospitals.

Actually, you've still got a few DENIERS OF THAT REALITY on this thread.
Thus the reason this thread is in the LUDICROUS forum.

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 05:18 AM
link   

FlyersFan

leostokes

Actually, you've still got a few DENIERS OF THAT REALITY on this thread.
Thus the reason this thread is in the LUDICROUS forum.

This thread shows good evidence that a bomb exploded, people were hurt and injured people were treated at area hospitals.

On the other hand consider this.

Watch the video and focus on the clock, the flags in the wind, the smoke from the bomb and the broken glass on the side walk.

When the bomb explodes the flags are limp and the smoke goes straight up. The wind is calm.
Notice next that a strong wind begins blowing the flags straight out away from the building and toward the street.
The smoke also changes direction and blows into the street.
Then notice that the wind stops and the flags return to their limp state.
Finally notice that the glass from the broken plate glass window is mainly on the side walk.

This inspires the following comments.
The behavior of the wind is not natural. Because of the way it starts and stops suddenly. Because the buildings would block a natural wind from mother nature.
The placement of the broken glass is also not natural. The force of the explosion should send the shards into the building and not the opposite way onto the sidewalk.

One possible answer: There was a powerful blower operating within the building. What is the purpose of the wind? To position the smoke to obscure the scene. Under the cover of the smoke the hurt victims were removed through the building while at the same time crises actors with fake injuries took to the stage while the smoke cleared.

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 03:47 AM
link   
reply to post by leostokes

Other information has come to light that I totally agree with. The Boston Bombing was indeed a False Flag staged event. For what purpose?

Dave Hodges, the host of the Common Sense Show stated during an interview that he believes “that Boston (refering to the Boston Marathon Bombing) was a dry run for martial law procedures”, continuing on to say how we are already in “phase one martial law”. Even demonstrating to the audience that “strip malls” and sports stadiums will be transformed into FEMA camps during times of unrest.

Boston Bombing Martial Law Excercise!

The more time passes after the Boston Bombing and the more questionable events start unfolding the more the Boston Bombing False Flag becomes self evident.

This thread should not be in the LOL forum. This should at least be in the General Conspiracies one.

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Playing devil's advocate for a moment. I'm not entirely sure it says much if there isn't a whole lot out there other than what they've specifically chosen to publish.

In these times especially, they know when something like this happens, there will be conspiracy theories. Even if there wasn't anything fishy going on, they would want there to be as few loose ends as possible just because it makes their lives harder when people are asking questions.

I personally am not buying excuses but we need to keep it in mind that it's always possible they weren't behind it.

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Wewillallbefree

Children were killed at Sandy Hook. I work with someone who's daughter attended Sandy Hook and was at school the day of the shooting. My counterpart told me the most difficult thing she had to do was explain to her daughter that her best friend was now in heaven. The tone of this woman's voice can't be manufactured. I don't know and won't ask if the girl saw her friend's body but I have to assume the daughter was close enough to the incident to know she lost her friend.

I can't comment on any other points b/c everything else I know came from the media.....very sad.

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 01:23 PM
link   
The only thing that is despicable is turning Sandy hook into a conspiracy and claiming the parents aren't really grieving. It is not only despicable, it is outright sick.

Only a very disturbed tin foiler goes to these levels.

You have obviously never dealt with any real trauma and your pathetic little life to not only make up crap like this, but to think you should know how grieving parents should behave.

Do yourself and the rest of us a favor, read a book on the grieving process, and then you might get a clue.

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 03:37 PM
link   
it is the lack of blood from some of the photograph's that make me wonder about those two events humans bleed out pretty quick when they have legs blown off but hey that could be a ludicrous online lie
edit on 12/26/2013 by dobbiedabill because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 03:30 AM
link   

dobbiedabill
it is the lack of blood from some of the photograph's that make me wonder about those two events humans bleed out pretty quick when they have legs blown off but hey that could be a ludicrous online lie

Going back to the basic first aid course I did earlier on in the year , if you lose a limb the body goes into shock which prevents serious blood loss. Once the shock wears off you are in danger of bleeding.

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 01:02 PM
link   

b5280hi
reply to post by Wewillallbefree

Children were killed at Sandy Hook. I work with someone who's daughter attended Sandy Hook and was at school the day of the shooting. My counterpart told me the most difficult thing she had to do was explain to her daughter that her best friend was now in heaven. The tone of this woman's voice can't be manufactured. I don't know and won't ask if the girl saw her friend's body but I have to assume the daughter was close enough to the incident to know she lost her friend.

I can't comment on any other points b/c everything else I know came from the media.....very sad.

Oh right, it must be true then. Thanks for clearing that up for us.

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 01:14 PM
link   

nixie_nox
The only thing that is despicable is turning Sandy hook into a conspiracy and claiming the parents aren't really grieving. It is not only despicable, it is outright sick.

Only a very disturbed tin foiler goes to these levels.

It's not a very few. There are loads of us. We are 90% of the online population. Watch any Sandy Hook Hoax video on Youtube, it's always at least 90% who agree (thumb up). Ratings don't lie.
What's sick is attempting to scare a population into handing over their guns by staging such an event, and then paying people to infiltrate online communities to spread disinformation. When that doesn't work they have to resort to petty name calling.

You have obviously never dealt with any real trauma and your pathetic little life to not only make up crap like this, but to think you should know how grieving parents should behave.

Do yourself and the rest of us a favor, read a book on the grieving process, and then you might get a clue.

Read a book on the grieving process? I thought all people grieve differently?
Not sure who you are slinging that accusation at (everyone who disagrees with the official story?), but I for one have dealt with multiple traumatic events in my life.

I love you.

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 06:10 PM
link   
From what I see here...you wouldnt believe any single piece of evidence. Or accept it. You haven't so far, just argued over each submitted to you. Every one. On every post.

Theres proof for you....that there will be no proof for you.

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 07:54 AM
link   

mysterioustranger
From what I see here...you wouldnt believe any single piece of evidence. Or accept it. You haven't so far, just argued over each submitted to you. Every one. On every post.

Theres proof for you....that there will be no proof for you.

I'd like to respond to that but I'm not sure if you're directing your comment at me or the SH believers.

If it's directed at me, there hasn't been any evidence presented. If it's aimed at the SH believers, then yes I completely agree.

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by GalaxyEyes

To you. You see? You don't even recognize it when you see it. You reaffirmed my point. Not yours.

No amount of evidence will work for you. So, why bother?

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 10:59 PM
link   

xpert11

dobbiedabill

Going back to the basic first aid course I did earlier on in the year , if you lose a limb the body goes into shock which prevents serious blood loss. Once the shock wears off you are in danger of bleeding.
some of those photo's from sandy hoax puzzle me the 410 cartrige that is a 12 bore cartrige the 2 guns in the trunk with full mags 2 tops beside the honda car and the bullets beside the honda

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join