It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NSA Fears It Was Infiltrated By Terrorists

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by elouina

Yes I do. I trust the mans stated purpose, his intention and the outcome of that intention.

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Isittruee
I have to wonder if they are really just looking for potenial whistleblowers. The word terrorists typically frightens the masses. Compared to whstleblowers who will make you tune in and listen to what the goverment does behind your back. Terrorists to them. Not so much to us.

Actually you are 100% right on there in a sense. They now group terrorists, whistleblowers, and spies into the same group. I believe this was even mentioned at the bottom of the article that I linked to in my original post. Yes here it is...

The policy places whistleblowers, spies and "terrorists" in a single category, and critics say the three are distinct groups which should regarded separately.

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Here's the original Washington Post article that the Telegraph is referencing: www.washingtonpost.com... 3-85b6-d27422650fd5_story.html

It's much more comprehensive than the Telegraph article and this one goes into more detail about the re-investigation of those 4000 employees: www.washingtonpost.com... 78-10ab-11e3-8cdd-bcdc09410972_story.html

new topics

<< 1   >>

join