It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rapist collapses in terror when police report that his victim was HIV-positive

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Well this is what should happen to rapist.

A U.K. man who admitted to breaking into a house and raping a women after drinking alcohol and taking ecstasy and coc aine was sentenced to five years and four months in prison..

It turns out the woman he raped was HIV positive, and when the cops informed him he collapsed and had to be taken to a hospital.

He said he knew the woman was ill but did not know it was HIV. He was tested and is now awaiting results.

I hope he has HIV it would be so fitting. But then when he gets out in 5 years he will probably rape someone else and give them HIV ..

I don't see how someone who breaks into a house and rapes a sick woman can only get 5 years.

www.rawstory.com...

A 27-year-old man named Richard Thomas collapsed in terror when police informed him that the woman he admitted to raping was HIV-positive. According to a BBC report, Thomas is currently waiting for his own test results to return.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Awwww just heartbreaking
.............NOT! That's a sure fire cure for being a rapist.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by goou111

And that, my friend, is Karma at work!

I can't believe that he only got 5 years! This poor woman not only has to deal with being (possibly) terminally ill and the memory of that horrific night for the rest of her life... This guy has 5 years to think it over then move on. But, hopefully (I feel weird saying that) he has contacted HIV.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Men do not catch AIDS as easily from a women as the other way around. But I guess the fright is worth something.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 10:26 PM
link   
I think it would be better if his test results come back negative for HIV. If he is positive, he may rape again and potentially infect another person... Can't catch HIV twice, can ya?

If he is negative, I doubt he will rape again after being scared crapless.

I do hope he gets the herpes and hepatitis in prison though.... Maybe the clap and crabs too, the disgusting waste of space he is.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 10:41 PM
link   
I don't think he will be worrying about that little nickel piece sentence.

More like a death sentence pending.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 10:43 PM
link   
You reap what you sow.

Hope this test comes back positive. I'll be checking for his test results. Rapists deserve the worst of the worst

A five year sentence is ridiculously low. Hopefully HIV will give him the death penalty he deserves.
edit on 4-9-2013 by Isittruee because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 10:46 PM
link   
I don't have anything to say other than the first thing that came to mind, being 'suck s***'. Rapists deserve that and worse. They seem to think of it as no big deal. Rape isn't just about sex, it's about a woman being stripped of any right to her own body, any privacy, and the mental wounds take years upon years to heal. Hope he's infected.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by bkaust
I don't have anything to say other than the first thing that came to mind, being 'suck s***'. Rapists deserve that and worse. They seem to think of it as no big deal. Rape isn't just about sex, it's about a woman being stripped of any right to her own body, any privacy, and the mental wounds take years upon years to heal. Hope he's infected.

I agree. Rape is Hate.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 10:57 PM
link   
After he collapsed, they should have shot him in his head.

Twice.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Give it a year or two, but soon the rapist will be able to sue the victim in this Sharia friendly world

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alxandro
Give it a year or two, but soon the rapist will be able to sue the victim in this Sharia friendly world

Sue? You mean honor kill right?

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by supremecommander
After he collapsed, they should have shot him in his head.

Twice.

Too kind a sentence for him, why alleviate him of the suffering if he turns out to be HIV positive after what he has induced on an innocent victim for the rest of her life?

If it proves that he is HIV positive then he deserves the death sentence that he brought upon himself!

Kindest respects

Rodinus
edit on 5-9-2013 by Rodinus because: Phrase added

edit on 5-9-2013 by Rodinus because: Crap spelling

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by goou111

I have one word for this....

KARMA!

-SAP-

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by goou111

I too hope that he is positive now. Keep in mind that if he rapes someone else (or even has sex with someone and doesn't tell them he is positive) this can net him a murder charge and he will be put away for a lot longer. Well that is how it works here in the states, not sure about the UK... Unfortunately it will take two victims (one with far more damages than the first since they'd have HIV now) to see this guy locked up for life.

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by goou111

I will never understand European laws. 5 years for rape? Really?

I haven't met a single European that liked the lax sentencing that crimes get over there. Why does no one elected or running just swoop in and rake in the votes and public support by reforming the judicial system and increasing the punishment for crime?

I just don't get it. We may be excessive in some cases here in the US but our victims do get a sense of satisfaction by their attackers being given hefty sentences or death.

poor woman, scum bag should have his nuts clipped off so he can play the role of female companion to all in jail.

I would give him a forced sex change and throw him to the rape wolves in jail.

edit on 9 6 2013 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

top topics

join