It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Syria prediction

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 10:02 PM
link   
US will strike Syria on or about 9/11/13.
Some time during the strike, there will be a large chemical weapon release.
An Iranian aircraft or ship will be fired upon and MSM will report that it fired first.
Iran will be dragged into the muck.
US strike will escalate because of the chemical weapon release.
Russia will participate under the premise that Iran is interfering with punishment against chem weapon users.
Supposed strikes will be launched at Israel.
Israel will retaliate.

Syrian regime will be changed. Syria will become very third-worldish.
Iranian regime will be changed. Iran will become more third-worldish.
Commercial interests for both US and Russia regarding oil from Mideast will be improved.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by lynxpilot

I could see most of those points except Russia going against Iran. If things get out of hand, I would see Russia siding with Syria and Iran. Not sure what the rest of the Arab League would do. We know the Saudi's would stick with the US. Not sure about Egypt. Jordan is trying to be a good lap dog to the US but if Israel gets involved I wouldn't guarantee anything.

The whole thing is going to turn out to be one hell of a mess.

And while I'm thinking about it. Exactly what good does bombing chemical weapons do? Wouldn't it disburse them? Or at the very least, make them extremely accessible to say.. the rebels??

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 10:15 PM
link   
During the strike, chemical weapons will be released (not caused by).

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 10:20 PM
link   

I pretty much agree with you, but just for the sake of offerring a different prediction:

The obvious anti- attack syria is capable of delaying said massacre of more innocent syrians and -

a false flag of a nuclear bomb is lobbed at the US - either washington dc (which is perpetrated by the US) or a nuclear bomb at the west coast that is perpetrated by China by way of North Korea -

results in chaos in the US. Marital law, FEMA camps take in the innocent US citizens of such an attack - The UN steps in.

All's quiet and the petro dollar collapses along with the US economy. The US is not a player anymore in the ME.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Iran will be 'occupied' voluntarily by Russian forces.

Russian forces will provide 'security' for Iranian ports and installations.

Russia will use primarily Muslim officers and personnel.

Surprise !

Islam is the second most widely professed religion in the Russian Federation. Islam is considered as one of Russia’s traditional religions, legally a part of Russian historical heritage.

Islam in Russia

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 10:58 PM
link   

I'll buy all of it as long as it's backed by the UN...Otherwise it will all be illegal!

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 12:52 PM
link   
CNN WAR PROMOTION ARTICLE

Why, pray tell, would the whitehouse have to pander, plead, politic, campaign, and cajole the public into thinking that a war is necessary against a non-existent threat to a public that appears to be about 99% against taking such action?

Even the most liberal (in terms of relinquishing congressional authority to the executive) like this WAR POWERS RESOLUTION have limits on what the executive can do, but if somehow they can justify an imminent threat, they can fall back on said liberal rules and exercise virtually unimpeded power.

The federal government is chomping at the bit for a new war, and there's a deeper reason for it. They want complete control, and current laws (albeit unconstitutional in MY mind) force them to have some sort of emergency going on in order to exercise this control. With Afghanistan waning, and really no excuse for bringing the troops home, they need the next chapter to keep hold of complete control.

Here's what happened, although I refuse to provide links because there's nary a link on the internet that everyone will trust:

The CIA has been stirring the pot in Syria (and Egypt, and Libya) for over two years to keep the hornets' nest buzzing. The chemical weapons used recently in Syria were facilitated by the CIA using a slimeball fringe group they could bribe to do it. There has been a NSA/CIA disinformation campaign working quite hard to validate the inane allegations by the whitehouse to justify action in Syria. If the campaigning doesn't do the trick, there will be some other inhumane action that points a finger at the incumbent regime in Syria. This cycle will repeat until the whitehouse (and the NSA/CIA) feel like they can justify an attack on Syria. It will probably also precipitate a 'terrorist' act in the US, which will give the whitehouse their niche they so avidly pursue, i.e. a national emergency, to keep the executive in totalitarian control. This latest public push is gaining ground, and the typically moronic (tax sucking entitlement crowd) masses who vote in empty shirts like Obama, will soon be enough of a majority to convince the whitehouse to take military action in Syria.

Anybody who is buying off on the federal government's propaganda campaign is a sucker. The federal government has been given enough time now to fabricate evidence that will appeal to the moronic masses. Just prior to, and thereafter, there will be all sorts of reports, videos, photos, and testimony that will claim that the accusations against the Syrian government are fully justified. This will be false information.

Syria never would have been in civil war had it not been for US covert interference.

new topics

top topics

join