It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video Claims 9/11 Solved: With Names, Connections, Etc.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 08:55 PM
link   
I searched in several places to see if this had been posted, but I didn't see it. I apologize if I am wrong.

I think the quality is horrible and I'm not sure it will reveal anything interesting to the greatly informed here. But it's worth a listen, or a skip through. Maybe there's a nugget or two to be gained. Don't read the words at the bottom of the screen because they are computer generated and worthless and don't follow the script very well.

If this video was so important, I'm not sure why the quality is so low, but maybe a few of you will gain some new insight.
You have to take a lot at face value with this video, but again, someone may garner something in it that they can further research.

The video is 43 minutes long. Some of the revelations include:

In 1991, George Bush, leader of the "cabal" financed a 240 billion dollar war chest through the purchase of tenure securities that came due on September 12, 2001.

The money was used for intelligence operations, but mainly it was used to finance a covert operation against the collapsing Soviet Union to prevent them from ever becoming a world super power. This was VERY lucrative to the western investors who had bought up a lot of the soviet industry (like oil) when the soviet economy collapsed. The gist of their theory is that they had to make this 240 billion dollar security bond "clear" without anyone asking questions. These securities cleared without the standard regulatory controls because the Federal Reserve had declared a state of emergency.

Video explains why certain floors and offices were targeted and which ones sort of mysteriously imploded.

Gold was stolen from the basement of some of the buildings that made up the WTC complex.

A Silver Stream whistle blower relayed some interesting information about what some of the companies that occupied the WTC's were up to.

Again, really poorly produced, but take a look if you're interested.

Having a hard time embedding this one. sorry.

Here's the link: www.youtube.com...

edit on 4-9-2013 by MRuss because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-9-2013 by MRuss because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 09:05 PM
link   

testing to see.

works okay the number was RAAztWC5sT8
edit on 4-9-2013 by benrl because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Thanks for the embed.

Hope someone gets something out of the video. I think there's some good points woven within.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Here ya go.
Beaten to it

edit on 4-9-2013 by VoidHawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2014 @ 07:28 PM
link   
I guess it didn't solve anything like the title stated but it does a great job at showing who the movers and shakers of that day were and what they were doing. One of the better videos I have seen. I thought it was done well, sure no fancy production but that just means they were focused on getting the info out IMO. The main oddity is the voice changing but that could just be different people presenting different topics. Or just different recording situations. Buddy of mine chase the elusive music career and he would always complain about certain software and it not always coming out right.
Hope I can get this a bump and get some talking about it
Good find!

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 08:00 AM
link   
reply to post by MRuss

here is the original author of that video....he has a lot of good info on his page.....not just 9-11 stuff..
Alien Scientist

forgot I already flagged this, so i did it again and it went to three....I clicked again and it said "fail"....oops....sorry...my bad

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Ever wonder what happened to the tail section from the plane that hit the Pentagon..??
2:14 of the OP's Video will clear that up.....let me know if/when you see it..?

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 09:56 AM
link   
A DEW (directed energy weapon) was most likely used. That would explain why steel was melted, and paper was not. The paper didn't have the physical structure to "catch". The energetic vibrations only effected denser objects.

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Oannes
A DEW (directed energy weapon) was most likely used. That would explain why steel was melted, and paper was not. The paper didn't have the physical structure to "catch". The energetic vibrations only effected denser objects.

But steel was only found melted in the basements of the towers - hundreds of feet away from the location of filing cabinets that originally contained all that unburnt paper. Steel was NOT melted in the upper floors, because that molten metal that spilt from the 81st floor of the South Tower before it was blown up (note: NOT "collapsed"), was not iron (office fires are not hot enough to melt steel) but lead from the tons of batteries stored by Fuji Bank as back-up power for its computers on that floor in the very area of the tower where it leaked. There is therefore no need to invoke exotic explanations such as DEW to account for all the paper remaining unburnt despite the pools of molten metal in the basement. The paper was scattered into the atmosphere by tons of high-explosives planted in the towers, which were originally designed to be brought down quickly without the need for extensive pre-wiring, as artist and designer Paul Laffoley, who worked 18 months on design for the World Trade Center Towers (floors 15 to 45) with Emery Roth & Sons under the direction of architect Minoru Yamasaki, revealed in 2007 during an interview on the Mike Hagan radio show
kentroversypapers.blogspot.co.uk...

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by MRuss

Now you might all be interested in
Turner Construction

regarding the fireproofing mentioned in video at
4m53sec

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 03:30 AM
link   
reply to post by micpsi

But steel was only found melted in the basements of the towers

sorry...wrong....FEMA saw it everywhere......NIST ignored it...why?...we can't have melted steel in the report that an open air hydrocarbon fire can NOT possibly attain....seems that would open up an entirely different can of worms..

FEMA Appendix C,
Limited Metallurgical Examination.
Evidence of a severe high temperature corrosion attack on the
steel, including oxidation and sulfidation with subsequent
intergranular melting, was readily visible in the near-surface
microstructure….. A liquid eutectic mixture containing primarily
iron, oxygen, and sulfur formed during this hot corrosion attack on the steel.
The thinning of the steel occurred by high temperature corrosion due to a
combination of oxidation and sulfidation.
"steel members with unusual erosion patterns were observed in the WTC debris field"..."severe erosion found in several beams warranted further consideration"

This sulfur-rich liquid penetrated preferentially down grain boundaries of the steel, severely weakening the beam and making it susceptible to erosion. FEMA.C-2 Sample1
liquid eutectic mixture containing primarily iron, oxygen, and sulfur formed during this hot corrosion attack on the steel.
The severe corrosion and subsequent erosion of Samples 1 and 2 are a very unusual event. No clear explanation for the source of the sulfur has been identified. The rate of corrosion is also unknown. It is possible that this is the result of long-term heating in the ground following the collapse of the buildings. It is also possible that the phenomenon started prior to collapse and accelerated the weakening of the steel structure.
wtc.nist.gov/media/AppendixC-fema403_apc.pdf

not buried but readily observable within the debris field.....no wonder why the NIST 2005 was handed a couple hundred 'cherry-picked' samples to work with.....can't have EVIDENCE of temps the FIRES PRESENT couldn't possibly attain.

and regardless of HOW it was caused.....it was NOT caused by the OFFICIALLY claimed FIRE!

or the OFFICIAL CLAIM of "brand new never before seen physics phenomenon" that ONLY happened on 9-11...

We have no need to argue about cause, it does not matter at this point if it was DEW, BOMBS, or a damn spaceship....it was NOT the CLAIMED FIRE as pushed on the American people.

That is enough to start the ball rolling people.....MORE than enough to spark the interest of EVERY American to take a second look....and this time, NOT listen to MSM equating 'truthers' to bigfoot searchers, LocNess explorers..."hatred of Gov.'"...etc.

This was done by a small select few whom can give orders, most in Gov. are there to do the right thing....but their hands are tied on this, the 'people' must bring this forward......then, AFTER the finger-pointing and deal-making concludes.....we will find out precisely the what, who, when, where was involved.

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 03:38 AM
link   
I would like to ask a genuine question here because I feel that it hasn't even been taken into consideration.

Is there any possible way to see the images through other filters that would possibly show up beams of light or frequencies not visible with the naked eye.
Similar to thermal imagery, or those similar to viewing the sun through different cameras?

I ask because of what technology is suspended in orbits.
Isn't it good to question everything?

Also what satellites were where at the time?

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 02:45 AM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

I'm sure that some sort of filter can be used if a beam of force destroyed the buildings......but rather than focus on speculation, I push the outright lies of 2008 NIST ignoring their own 2005 scientific investigation of finding no scientific reason why these three buildings fell on 9-11.....to claim fire not only did, but created "brand new never occurring again science" in order to do it.

yes....it is this simple.....why are we letting it continue????

new topics

top topics

join