It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS is about Denying Ignorance, Not Embracing It

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 07:55 PM
link   
When the British said no to this, I said

"This is worrying, whenever that lot show common sense there's usually an ulterior motive"
I think you may be right Wonderer2012.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Either way we lose, eh? Having said that; I'll call your bet and raise you an Iran.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Attacking syria with cruise missiles will do absolutely nothing to scare other countries from using WMD`s.

The missile attacks won`t be targeting assad`s chemical weapons,when all the shooting is done and over assad will still have his chemical weapons. all tanks and artillery and other military equipment destroyed in the missile attacks will quickly be replaced by the Russians.

The only thing these missile attacks will do is prove to other countries that they can use WMD`s, and survive a U.S. punitive attack, with all their WMD`s still intact. it will have the complete opposite effect of being a deterrent, it will encourage future use of WMD`s.

This is more about proving to Israel that we can be trusted to keep our word and cover their butts when the war with Iran kicks off.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by jheated5

Originally posted by Wonderer2012

Originally posted by jheated5
So lets say congress votes for no strike, Obama goes on ahead and approves it anyhow, the American people get fed up and impeach him. Well TPTB got what they wanted out of him while they could, but the wheels already started turning..... Then we'll have biden at the steering wheel.......

That's based on nothing but wild speculation.

Obama will go with Congress, the strike will not take place, that's what I'm telling you.

It is about APPEASEMENT and political intrigue on the international stage.

Nope, when has our government ever appeased the American citizens when it's about war??? What good would it do? Their our foreign influences within our government that are pushing for this and they have a big say on what goes on...

Your post shows me that you never read the OP properly.

When I say appeasement I'm talking about appeasing the Syrian regime that the media and top politicians are saying has 100% used chemical weapons on its own people, according to the official narrative.

Do you not see how this has implications down the line? When congress votes no, America and her allies are appeasing Assad. This is being done on purpose, it is part of the plan on the road to a much, much wider mlitary campaign later on.

You've got to step out of your perspective and perceptions and look at the bigger picture here. It is crucial to understand the dynamics-

- Only a very small % of politicians are under direct control of TPTB

- International politics and intrigue

- The overall agenda to remove regimes in the middle east and north Africa and how this ties in with the two points above

- How the elite are dealing and adapting to the general 'awakening; of the masses in the Age of Information- they've taken their propaganda and deception to whole new levels.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by VoidHawk
When the British said no to this, I said

"This is worrying, whenever that lot show common sense there's usually an ulterior motive"
I think you may be right Wonderer2012.

Although I do believe those who voted against did so in a legit way, ie they did oppose military intervention for the reasons most regular people do- can't afford it, it would escalate trouble in the region, etc.

The ulterior motive is still there of course, because TPTB knew this in advance

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 03:42 PM
link   
I just wonder who would leak the information, knowing damn well America would stick its head in there. It seams to me that someone is playing a bit of chess.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join