It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nasdaq has another "glitch"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Wow, these glitches are becoming more frequent. Gives the elite just enough time to manipulate the stock prices.

money.cnn.com/2013/09/04/investing/nasdaq-trading-glitch/?hpt=hp_t3

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 03:45 PM
link   
hey man a piece of advice

gotta hit the link button befure u post the urlreply to post by sjewell57

on topic i dont even understand what goes on over there on wall street, it just seems like a bunch of criminals wearing suits gambling with other peoples money
edit on 4-9-2013 by DocHolidaze because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 03:53 PM
link   
CNN Money

In a statement, Nasdaq said that "trading was not affected" and that quotes were once again disseminating normally. Nasdaq attributed the outage to a failure of its "back end server." It declined to comment further.
NYSE Arca noted a longer duration for the outage than Nasdaq. It said its customers did not receive public quotes from Nasdaq's server between 11:35:09 a.m. and 11:44:32 a.m.
Another exchange, Direct Edge, said it actually halted trading in affected stocks from 11:43 a.m. to 11:48 a.m.
Nasdaq said that stocks with symbols ranging from PC to SPZ were hit.
But Eric Hunsader, who runs data research firm Nanex, receives quotes from the Nasdaq clearinghouse at issue and said the outage spread to stocks outside of that range.

Does anyone speak the truth anymore...how do we know that something bigger wasn't hacking in while this glitch was happening? Will we ever know??

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by DocHolidaze
hey man a piece of advice

gotta hit the link button befure u post the urlreply to post by sjewell57

on topic i dont even understand what goes on over there on wall street, it just seems like a bunch of criminals wearing suits gambling with other peoples money
edit on 4-9-2013 by DocHolidaze because: (no reason given)

I don't understand why there are people standing around on a "floor" anymore? With computers all of those suits could be behind a desk doing the same thing, right?

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 04:06 PM
link   
I thought the CHINESE GOVT.,,just bought WALL STREET?,,or maybe i misunderstood, the transaction.??

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by DocHolidaze

Thanks

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by whatnext21

CNN Money

In a statement, Nasdaq said that "trading was not affected" and that quotes were once again disseminating normally. Nasdaq attributed the outage to a failure of its "back end server."

Its "back end server", eh? Is that code for "We're serving you this story straight from our asses, please believe it and move on?" Obviously somebody's attacking the daylights out of the NASDAQ and they have got to be petrified that news of that vulnerability will go public.

new topics

top topics

join