It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

VIDEO: Caught on Tape—Cops Beat, Taser and Knock Screaming Man’s Teeth Out (Graphic Video)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thorneblood
reply to post by Mamatus

This coming from the guy who just a week or so ago was advocating shooting "thugs" regardless of whether or not they were actually criminals. Really?

Some drunks don't feel pain, some meth heads simply react with violence because they are incapable of thought. We have all seen how incredibly violent our society has become, and we only get a taste of it with videos like this but cops see it all the time. Considering some of the many messed up stories about criminals i have read and seen lately i really need more information to go all "Anti Cop" when i would much rather have them around doing what they do then having them not there and be at the whim of some jacked up animal looking for a thrill.

The lesson here is don't get drunk and get in a fight with the cops.

Is this excessive force? Probably.
Was it justified? Well, sadly, it probably was.

Oh please, its So Ca, cops there have an epidemic of this bull #.

Witnessed it myself after a friends brother was shot while handcuffed, video was taken with officers offering cash on the spot to people for their phones. To the family be harassed by the cops afterward, intimidations etc. (just a precinct over from Long beach)

I can't think of a single police force in that area that have not dealt with extensive allegations of abuse.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 03:04 PM
link   
California has a huge meth problem.
California has a huge gun murder problem.
California has a huge problem with rape.

At some point you have to stop 'vilifying' the cops and start realizing that the problem has a deeper source. Cops might be violent and abusive (even more so in recent years) but many of the people they are trying to stop are even worse.

You fight monsters and you become a monster.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by thesaneone
reply to post by VoidHawk

Really, He wants to bomb other countries and we should call him?

Doing NOTHING is the problem!
If I lived in the US I'd be on the streets with my laptop showing people these vids! Have you tried doing anything?

Theres barely a day goes by where we dont see thugs in uniform, either beating the crap out of someone, or executing someone, and its all under OBAMA's watch, therefore HE IS responsible.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Thorneblood

I agree with you. Being born and raised in California has shown me a lot of people are very bad addicts and out of control. People need to realize this is what has to happen when people arrest an unruly criminal.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 03:25 PM
link   

There is a huge difference between a Career Thug (gang member) and some idiot on Meth. I can actually differentiate between declaring an open hunting season on gangsters and on police brutality. As our laws are written, once down he should stop getting beaten.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 04:12 PM
link   

So i am curious as to why you left out the part about him being in a fight with another man which was caught on security camera. I also have to wonder why you didn't mention that he resisted arrest, was drunk and possibly high on Meth.

I was also going to comment on this as I had not viewed the Youtube vid but had followed the link and saw both videos.
However, having watched the better quality YT vid, even though it is not fully in context, one cannot but cringe in horror at the god awful sound of that batton pummelling the "Suspect".

No wonder the state wants to get guns out of the hands of the civillians, it seems like it's only a matter of time before somebody flips (and not in a school or cinema) grabs an AK47 and takes control of a situation like the one laid before us.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by tracehd1
Wow!!! How utterly sad!

Yes, it is! No one did anything to help him. Everyone just sat around and watched. I don't care if they are police, if they are using obsessive force then someone should step in.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 05:00 PM
link   

I think you need to watch the video again, and realize that the officers were acting like violent pansies.

ROLL OVER ON YOUR STOMACH!!!

Okay, the man is higher than stars, and not going to listen. He's not violently fighting back, just laying there gripping himself in pain, and there are 5 officers surrounding the man. So whats the right thing to do?

Stand there, and beat the crap out of the man with batons some more, and tazer him till every single nerve in his body is fried.

They couldn't just use there combined 5 man strength, and force the man on his stomach, and wrench his arms behind his back?

Some people will always find a rational justification for these acts, no matter what...
edit on 4-9-2013 by bigman88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Another gang of hyenas preying on the weak.

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 07:33 AM
link   
The cops are beating the man because they are afraid of him. They could easily have overpowered him and forced him on his stomach but they are too afraid to even touch him. Pussies have no business being cops.
edit on 8/9/2013 by cripmeister because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join