It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kerry holds objectors responsible for any future atrocities

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Its scarry they cannot have an intelliegent discussion. The Illinois congressman needs to be sent pictures of dead and maimed children from Rwanda and other countries whose civil wars have created mass killings. So sarin gas is worse than getting your arms chopped off and years of suffering at the hands of madmen? That guy was extremely weak in trying to flash those pictures around again, and I doubt he had his peoples voice in anything he said. Pure emotion, no brains. Kerry resorting to a guilt trip. Are they 10 years old? Have I gone into an alternate reality?

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Secretary of State John F. Kerry said Tuesday that members of Congress who refused to authorize retaliatory strikes against Syria would be responsible when the regime of Syrian President Bashar Assad gasses its citizens or when North Korea or Iran attempts to use nuclear weapons

THAT sounds like a green light for attacks on Iran and North Korea ?

Wonder why he bundled that into the same noose ?

They're really buttering up the public on this one !

All Obama has to do is tell Assad "You Didn't Build That"

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by The GUT
Just as well that Secretary Kerry realizes that we are gonna hold him, this administration, and all who vote for this bad move, responsible, too.

Very well put. That man and his ilk believe they are above the law and will remain that way in perpetuity. Well, the German Reich thought it would stand a thousand years. The Soviet Union had absoluely NO intention of being a fallen empire, in ruins and lost for purpose within a decade...when the 1980's opened.

If there is a karma in the universe and anything above our own lives for beings out there, then SOME justice should come to see these criminals stand for what they've done and continue to do, during my lifetime.

........ I'd also wonder which side Kerry figures this put HIM on after Vietnam, coming back with lies and B.S. about seeing things he didn't see (heard about..2nd and 3rd hand. didn't see personally) and throwing ANOTHER man's war medals away? How does that place his conscience for the 2 *MILLION* Vietnamese civilians killed and murdered by the Hanoi regime in the years following the final fall of Saigon?

Kerry doesn't just live in a glass house. The man is MADE of glass, in a city of glass on a crystal ball of a planet. He really needs to get his bloodlust in check.

By the way..... Isn't John Kerry supposed to be Secretary of STATE?! STATE.... the PEACEMAKERS... Defense, and what Kerry first asked for, has another loser in post. He didn't get to be the Chief Warmonger...and WOW! You can really tell it pisses him off, daily.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Well, I fear what we'll see next is to have the public turned, as current polls say Americans do not support this war. There will be a study saying those who do not support the war are in on it-terrorists, crazy, etc., etc., to rally the public away from what they feel.
edit on 4-9-2013 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 02:46 PM
link   
That's okay.

So long as we get to hold you, Mr. Kerry, responsible and accountable for war crimes in a court of law when, in 10 years from now, it gets proven that this entire debacle and reasoning for going to war was, yet again, another lie.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

::applause::
If I was a mod- You would have a special message right about now with clapping hands.

If you ask me- we(The People) are responsible.

We put these guys where they are. All of them-if not directly-indirectly by the very same people we did elect to represent us.

I think the entire administration should be held to the account of 'no confidence' and be excused from their seats of power and influence because they obviously dont represent the will of the people.

Edit-The People
It is our fault that these guys get away with what they are currently geting away with.
edit on 4-9-2013 by Common Good because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

I don't kmow where he was two years ago, but he was here four years ago:

Originally posted by InTheFlesh1980
John Kerry and his wife having dinner with Assad and his wife in 2009.

The image John Kerry WON'T want you to see
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

Depressing

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Mr kerry could hold objectors accountable for the sky appearing blue, it still doesn't make it so.

Sometimes politicians are so 'concerning' in their 'unfortunate' attitudes that one might wonder why we bother having them supposedly 'work for us' when in fact, they work for 'someone else' altogether.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Well darn, I guess that makes me guilty then. Being detested and admonished by John Kerry and the Obama regime gives me a warm feeling inside.

Maybe I should write a petition on whitehouse.gov to have Hail to the Chief changed to Sabbath's War Pigs...seems more fitting.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by The GUT
Just as well that Secretary Kerry realizes that we are gonna hold him, this administration, and all who vote for this bad move, responsible, too.

REALLY????? Like Bush?

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Well, I guess this means all the Syrians who don't want us to start bombing are "just bringing it on themselves."
Right , lets all blame the victim.

Does this mean "if they are not with us, they are against us" again?
edit on 4-9-2013 by teamcommander because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 03:36 PM
link   
I have a feeling Congress will vote agaisnt it.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

I feel sick about this, I think regardless of congress, its happening and I feel the pain already.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Someone forgot to tell that doofus that Team America is ONLY A MOVIE!!!

reply to post by Ahabstar

War pigs fits PERFECTLY!!

edit on 4-9-2013 by DrumsRfun because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by CottonwoodStormy
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

I feel sick about this, I think regardless of congress, its happening and I feel the pain already.

It feels like you may be right. What would congress do if they went for it anyway?

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 04:09 PM
link   
As Bush said in the speech following 9/11: "Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists."

Kerry's statement is of the same manipulative design. Guilt is predetermined against anyone willing to object to the US Military Industry's plans.

This is a very dangerous application of illogic. Such statements can be used today to marginalize dissenters to military action, but may one day imply to those in power, complete complicity with perceived enemies. This twisted mode of thought may illegitimately justify the prosecution or attack, of any objectors to their design.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

This is all I am going to say, about Kerry, Mr. Kerry you are a piece of crap and have sold your soul for money, it will be you the one that will have to live with the death of innocent people in Syria, but sadly you have not conscience and you have not soul, just like all the whores in congress and in government you are nothing but trash with money.

edit on 4-9-2013 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Wow ok if Im guilty of that they are guilty of risking WW3 and the potential of killing billions!

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Neopan100
Can someone PLEASE tell me why we are even going through this political theater??? We all know how Americans feel..not only from polls but from people in this hearing..yet I feel like the mind has been made up..we are going to war...so why the show?? Why not just do it...if they say they are going to do it...they have already decided they are going to do it...WHY put us through this dog and pony show...I'm sick of it.

I agree. By hook or by crook the US Gov will have troops on the ground. It's the natural millitary political agenda regardless of public dissent. Sure you can protest or write a letter to Congress however these kind of global events have there own momentum as politicians spew forth opinionated verbose. Snowden is on the back burner for now but get ready for more whistle blowing antics or some other thing as so to distract us from this Syrian issue. Just another switch and bait pushed through the MSM distortion machine.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join