It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kerry holds objectors responsible for any future atrocities

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+15 more 
posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Secretary of State John F. Kerry said Tuesday that members of Congress who refused to authorize retaliatory strikes against Syria would be responsible when the regime of Syrian President Bashar Assad gasses its citizens or when North Korea or Iran attempts to use nuclear weapons

Wait I thought It was patriotic to object to 'war' ?

When going by that standard Mr. Kerry you and your boss are responsible for over 100,000 deaths in Syria over the past two years.

Then Mr. Kerry you are responsible for aiding and abetting known terrorists who have been fighting against Assad. Eating hearts, and other well known barbaric actions that is on display for all to see.

Well I am sorry to say any congressman, and those of us who are against Syrian interventionism. Have Absolutely nothing to be ashamed about. There is no blood on our hands.

Can't say the same about you Mr. Kerry, and your boss. especially since you don't need congressional approval for your 'limited' interventionism.

I do not like Kerry. Not one damn bit.

Seriously ?

Trying to guilt people in to go killing other people. In the name of WHAT ?

Blah

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Just as well that Secretary Kerry realizes that we are gonna hold him, this administration, and all who vote for this bad move, responsible, too.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Where was this Administration 2 years ago?

Whatever..............

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

These idiots have no respect for anyone whatsoever. They blatantly lie " I didnt draw a red line" they deceive and EVERYBODY that doesnt agree with them is wrong and a racist.
I dont know who the bigger liar is, Obama or Christmas in Cambodia Kerry

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 01:31 PM
link   
such a transparent attempt at guilt tripping is childish and below the dignity of any government official.
really kerry ? Really?!? When all else fails play the guilt card.Such a pathetic way to run a government.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

It was a very fallacious argument to make. A flawed appeal to fear by Kerry, how naive to suggest that objectors are to blame for future deaths. What a ridiculous statement.

The responsibility should be laid at the feet of Syria, period.

The U.S / West should only be held accountable if they intervene, which they have already done to an extent with hundreds of millions of dollars in non-lethal aid to the rebels...

Perhaps it should be viewed in the reverse, perhaps the individuals who consented should be held responsible for the actions up to this point.

edit on 4-9-2013 by MDDoxs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Tardacus

Did kerry just threaten the american public?

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Kerry is a complete dipstick!

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Kerry is a pig. The only things I hear coming from his mouth is "Oink oink war oink oink fear oink oink".

Honestly though, I'm growing sick to my stomach. He's the lowest denominator of human, he resorts to blatant fear mongering and blame to get his will. Oink away Kerry, oink away.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 01:36 PM
link   
It would be rather odd if no one spoke out against this gas attack.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Well those who vote for it would be responsible if we end up in a World War, or for casualties caused during the war.
edit on 4-9-2013 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 01:38 PM
link   
They have no freaking shame, this is just damned embarrassing.

Ecuador! Please grant me political asylum on the grounds that the US Govt is completely freaking nuts

In the most pointed remarks of the day, Mr. Kerry compared those who would vote against action to the case of the MS St. Louis, a ship carrying Jewish refugees from Germany that was turned away from Cuba, the U.S. and Canada in 1939 — and had to return to Europe, where many of its passengers eventually died in Nazi camps. Read more: www.washingtontimes.com... Follow us: @washtimes on Twitter

edit on 5801pmWed, 04 Sep 2013 13:39:58 -05003991pm9 by Sharingan because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 01:40 PM
link   
I don't think he wants to actually hold us responsible.

Because. . . .

If we were responsible, we'd DO something about it. Like clean DC of the festering sewage that passes for government representatives these days!

Hmmm. . . . . maybe we should be responsible. . . . .

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Sharingan

Well at this point maybe he's just searching for stuff to talk about.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
I don't think he wants to actually hold us responsible.

Because. . . .

If we were responsible, we'd DO something about it. Like clean DC of the festering sewage that passes for government representatives these days!

Hmmm. . . . . maybe we should be responsible. . . . .

glad you said that Sir, because what i have to say isn't fit for publication and i would probably get banned for it.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by BABYBULL24

I was thinking the same thing..only used a bit different word..I am watching CNN now and that last exchange from with the guy from North Carolina was rough..Kerry is an Ahole. I have caught him more than once saying one thing and then turning around not 30 sec later saying another...it's like if you don't watch it word for word..it get easily confusing. Kerry needs to rot.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Can someone PLEASE tell me why we are even going through this political theater??? We all know how Americans feel..not only from polls but from people in this hearing..yet I feel like the mind has been made up..we are going to war...so why the show?? Why not just do it...if they say they are going to do it...they have already decided they are going to do it...WHY put us through this dog and pony show...I'm sick of it.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Neopan100

This close to the anniversary of September 11th.

They are just asking for it.

Hell no 'retaliation' for 4 dead Americans in Benghazi. No Justice for them. But hell go bomb Syria ! ! ! !

I truly do agree with that saying 'This nation was designed by genius's, but it is ran by idiots.'

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Im for what ever keeps religious people killing themselves instead of the atheists. Id rather no one die but its better that religious people die and go to their imaginary magic heaven than for those who believe this is their only life to suffer.

So if we need to bomb Syria to keep the muslims and jews at a constant state of war it will be good in the long run for all of us. Once we have the power to rid the world of religion, without bloodshed, then we can lock all this &%*^ down whether they like it or not.

edit on 4-9-2013 by Wertdagf because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Oh neo.....don't you know if you disagree with the government not only are you a terrorist but you are also mentally ill. Save me a nice spot at the FEMA camp sugar, I'll try to get a cat with a smart phone duct taped to it over the fence before they get me.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join