It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia releases key findings on chemical attack

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 05:59 PM
link   

edit on 4-9-2013 by all2human because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by miniatus

Originally posted by CranialSponge
So while you folks are arguing back and forth over who tossed around the chemical weapons...

The military industrial complex is laughing all the way to the bank on how this propaganda crap has worked so beautifully in hiding the REAL agenda behind why the US is picking a fight with Syria.

Yup, the smoke and mirrors works great every time, doesn't it ?!

"Propaganda does not deceive people; it merely helps them to deceive themselves." ~ Eric Hoffer

And what might that be? since our attack is going to be meaningless it seems.. some ICBM's that won't do much of anything according to most.. no invasion or anything.. and a 90 day limit .. ICBM's didn't do much for us in Iraq either other than to look interesting on TV .. and this is going to be much smaller scale

It wont be ICBMs. It'll be cruise missiles. Lots of them.

The intent is clear with heavy use of the term 'Degrade' as well as deter in all the breifings. Also talk of shifting momentum to the rebels.

Its got bugger all to do with chemical weapons and never did have. Its about breaking the ability of Assads forces to fight as a coherent army, then allowing the Sunni rebel/Jihadis to once again take the upper hand. Assads regime will fall, the minorities will get massacred and there will be Saudi/Qatar puppet Sunni state on the border with Iraq. The spice will flow.

The USA is the pre-eminent military force in the world, it can do this if it wants to and there is not another force in the world that can stop it.

The Russians cant stop it and they know it. They are trying through diplomacy and posturing to deter but thats really all they have. They will not engage in a direct US/Russia confrontation as they are not anywhere near ready.

Neither can the Iranians and they know that too. If they sit it out their ally falls. If they engage the west they will also get ruined. They are neutralised.

China gets mentioned but its a red herring. Their relationship with the US is symbiotic and they are too focused on pacific regional dominance to start anything over the middle east. (20 years from now maybe).

Assad is a dead man walking and his regime and people are done for. What he does in the face of that will depend on the character of the man and remains to be seen.
edit on 4-9-2013 by justwokeup because: typo

edit on 4-9-2013 by justwokeup because: correction.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by justwokeup

Good point, all round. It is unfortunate that the world we live in is unilateral now. With the US as THE hegemony after the fall of the USSR, they're basically a political/militaristic steamroller.

Personally, I'm not sure if I should just roll over and just drink the kool-aid, or keep at the information gathering/spreading? I mean really, what's it worth now? There WILL be repercussions to these actions the Americans are soon going to take. I know it seems as though this is a give up attitude...but seriously...do I enjoy what is left in life or get all pissed off every day that the news gets flicked on?

I need a new hobby...

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Cosmic4life

The only way to get to the true authors of these Chemical attacks would be forensic analysis of the Chemicals themselves.... much like Nuclear material, Weaponized Chemicals have a signature.

I'm not sure that signature would do any good or have any value. The reason is real simple on this one and it's a nasty quirk thrown into everything else.

The FSA has large elements and segments which are foreign terrorists and basically, Al Qaeda. The same people killing Americans and Brits alike, today, in Afghanistan. Crazy huh?

The other % of the FSA are real and legitimate Syrian military Officer Corps and Enlisted defectors. So, the people who worked in the chem weapons bunkers and those who have worked the production lines to make Syrian chem warheads are likely in or accessible to the FSA commanders. Perhaps, even the material itself? Hard to say...when we're talking about insiders to a 30 year program among those fighting it now.

Isn't that just a bird turd on the cupcake? If they were strictly foreign, then chemical and atomic signatures would help.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Sparkymedic

I guess you have not noticed the terrorist attacks that have already taken place due to what is going on right now. Remember the attack in California? Oh that is right that hid what really happened. John Zawahri a Jordanian killed his father and his brother. His father had a radio setup for communicating overseas. The Father Samirs sister works for the US government on conflict reasolution of water ways overseas in all the hot spots like Iraq, Iran, Syria. How did this family come to the US? The grand fathner of the shooter was in the Jordanian military and was brought here with his family by the UN to do weather reports from over seas. Like that makes sense.

How about the Boston Bombing and the uncle Ruslan working for the CIA? And even Boston Bomber working as a CIA agent in Libya over throw.

Tamerlan.

CIA agent in Lybia.

The kids of the people working for the CIA are turning against there parents and defending the countries they came from. So the over seas crap has already hit the shores here.

How about the Iraqi Mens Club building IEDs? Except this is the Iraqs brought to the US from the war in Iraq and are living in California. Yes the Iraqis Mens Club is in California and they were making IEDS and selling them to drug cartels. You can take them away from the war but you can't take the war out of them.
edit on 4-9-2013 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 08:36 PM
link   
I do kind of wonder about our intelligence agencies. All the intelligence agencies around the world that work together. Did they have a plan for a WW3? The Elite, TPTB and the World Intelligence Agencies? Get Syria to use chemical weapons. Aug. 21 Let Obama see the proof that Syria did it. Obama does a attack right away. Toward the end of Aug. Then they do a 9/11 attack on the US to start a World War? Could Obama be waiting out the clock or calender to do this attack to avoid a planned 9/11 by TPTB Intelligence agencies around the world? Don't forget Tom Donilon was sitting across the table from Putin and the Russian Intelligence agents when the Boston Bombing took place. And Donilon's whole family controlled the White House. And Donilon is gone now. Was he fired? Donilon also hid the General Petraus crap from Obama until after the elections because Petraus was with Romney and the Republicans.

So who is the Donilon family and why do they have so much control of the White House?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 09:55 PM
link   
A) How is this news revelatory?
B) How is this news going to stop the U.S. from false flagging them Tomahawks into Syria?
C) How is the U.S. govt not going to scoff at such reports as they've scoffed at all the other evidence indicating these chemical attacks were not Assad-sanctioned?
D) How do you expect America to remain the world's police if not through deception, subterfuge and the furtherment of the Military-Industrial Complex?

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by MisterMahound

You act like Assad is innocent. He is dirty as they come. But the US is dirty to. Russia is dirtier then most. So what do you do? Eat popcorn and watch the games. I like to play by picking out the lies to try and find some form of truth for myself.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by heineken

This only means that the whole chemical assumption for the planned destruction of Syria was funded by our own government and allies as they are the ones funding the Rebels.

Second that obamacaca will be the biggest hypocrite in the world when Kerry claim no troops on the ground, because after all Who is going to secured the supposedly chemical weapons in the countrys "arsenal"

Third, this means that Rebels have weapons of mass destruction so who is going to take over the country's government?

You can tell how dirty our nations government is when they have not problems creating wars, killing people, while creating situations in order to satisfied the corporate imperialism and private interest pimps.

edit on 4-9-2013 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Just a way for the US to breakup and shut down the axis of evil, one country at a time.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 11:36 PM
link   
I saw this story online last night, or early this morning. There was a video.
Putin was suggesting the rebels did it knowing Syrian leader would be blamed and wars would erupt. I forgot what the motive was. I didn't save the source , figured thst would be posted here.

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by JBA2848
reply to post by MisterMahound

You act like Assad is innocent. He is dirty as they come. But the US is dirty to. Russia is dirtier then most. So what do you do? Eat popcorn and watch the games. I like to play by picking out the lies to try and find some form of truth for myself.
Put your money where your mouth is and SHOW/PROOVE that Pres. Assad is dirty.

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Mr Putin needs to have a little man 2 man discussion with Mr Obama during the G 20 summit about what this info seems to suggest. Maybe a few tall glasses of some fine Russian wine or vodka will help. No, please Mr Obama, I insist,,,,,drink up buddy!!!!

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
reply to post by CottonwoodStormy

in theory, if both sides are using chems, then, perhaps, the US will back off of any attack on the Syrian government.

In theory and using common sense the US should back off....

However and unfortunately, in my opinion, this "war" if i may say so has been wanted and planned for quite a while now and will go ahead no matter what proof will come up!

Response to Curious :

Shame that Putin and Obama could not just put on the gloves and step into the boxing ring for a milling session of 15 minutes non-stop old school style... then all would see who the the hard guy is with the best tactics!

Shame on those sad warmongers who govern our countries!

Kindest respects

Rodinus
edit on 5-9-2013 by Rodinus because: Phrase added

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 01:27 AM
link   
reply to post by heineken

Blah Blah Blah.
Do You Actually Believe That Nonsense?

S&F

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 02:41 AM
link   
Just a thought I had, it seems when a Moderator makes comments it seems alot of people just "agree". Seems like it matches our own Government.

My thoughts...either way its either a Win Win or a Loose Loose. But its Syra??? Come on now, Iraq was the biggest prize, and we already won that....ohhhh wait.

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 02:57 AM
link   

edit on 5-9-2013 by 110240 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 03:09 AM
link   
Discovering how pure the chemicals were that were used to make the nerve agents goes a long way to determining whether it was produced industrially or in a basement. Even if beginning with purer chemicals, dirty lab-ware and procedures would result in a lower grade finished product.

Analytical laboratories will determine whether the stuff used was "home made" or not. If home made, then it "points" one way, if not then the other. Still doesn't prove by itself whose side used it.

Any determination is made by adding up all the evidence and then presenting the "findings".

Chemical Grade Definitions

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 04:13 AM
link   
reply to post by miniatus

Well perhaps someone was playing them (the rebels) all along... perhaps they were the sacrificial goat to bring in the big guns (the US) and fight on their side.. or perhaps Assad did use those CW's .. well ... we can never be sure unless a neutral agency or organisation goes in, conducts a thorough probe and publishes the findings for the whole world to see.. but that.. i don't keep my hopes up.

"Sacrifice a few and gain a whole lot more".. seems like a good phrase for the rebels instead of "Go all out and kill yourself in the process" for the Syrian Government.

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 05:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by MystikMushroom
Will some mainstream AMERICAN news outlet please pick up on some of these stories? Most people I talk to think the rebels are the bad guys. Most don't want to get involved, but don't care enough to say/do anything.

Everyone's tired.

No one has the energy to stand up and say, "Hey! Wait a minute..."

Also, everyone realizes that the gov. is going to do whatever it wants regardless of what the American people think. There will be no protesting, there will be no petitions.

The fluoride in the water combined with 10+ years of war has weakened the American public's will to fight back against the dehumanizing treatment of it's government.

People are hopeless, apathetic, cynical and tired. Americans are to poor right now, the economy sucks. Americans only care about Americans. No one in the USA cares about a bunch of "brown people" in "some sandbox" halfway around the world. Americans are some of the least "worldly" and least traveled people in the 1st world.

It's sad, and it's pathetic. We might as well be those humans from Wall-e.

You are on the dot. There will be no protests. Obama will get Congress approval.
The USA will stick to its version. Russia will stick to its version. There will be no consensus.

The strike by USA will happen irrespective of what Russia says.

Russia may send ships to Med and monitor US action, but what else can it do?

Russia may collect intel though that may help save Assad.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join