It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Homosexuals - I apologize, I Love you :)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Throughout my young life, there is a serious observation of people hating against those who are in love with the same sex. I can admit, at a younger age I was disturbed by two men kissing or holding hands. Smiling at each other in love. But I never hated them, or wished negative upon them, I just did not understand.

I used to throw the gay, queer, a f*g words around like a numb child. I never had a gay friend, nor a really knew one personally. My immature mentality came from conformity of those around me. Who influenced my disgusting behavior and use of such words.

As I age in this life, and become more wise, I see the world in complete different eyes. Homosexuals in my eyes are no different then I am (heterosexual), or anyone else. I am a shame of myself for my earlier behavior as a child and teenager. Being unconscious of the damage my words had.

This thread I create in this moment, is an apology to the gay-community, and honest confession of my past. I see how much pain and neglect the homosexual population have gone through. It pains me to see it.

For those reading this, we label 'gay' or homosexual because of their energetic connection with the same gender, I ask for forgiveness from you. You are beautiful people who have to literally fight to live, to be yourself
Man or woman, I wish I could give you a BIG hug to show my condolences for the neglect you have faced

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 11:39 AM
link   
I too enjoy the company of a homosexuals, coloreds, Jews, and other undesirables. I don't hate you, I hate your godless, deviant ways. That doesn't mean we can't be cool though, it just means you're going to hell...

Yea, that's about what people see when you write a post like you did.

Get off it man, people are people. If you no longer feel angst towards them accept it and move on. You feeling a need to make a post about this proves you're still a bigot.

People shouldn't require approval of who they are in this day and age.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Chargeit

I definitely am NOT a bigot..

Easy to see how shallow of a person you are. No need to exchange with you any further, thanks for showing up (not)

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 11:47 AM
link   
"No freedom till were equal"

Love!

Thank you, some here know my story, it's sad, tragic and full of atrocities and at my age (23) i still face them, especially as a 'Queen'. living in Hollyweird people assume there is a huge gay support and whilst there is, it still attracts those that are not, daily i am reminded how people think we are abominations, and disgusting and we 'selected' to be gay so we deserve the hate.

whilst many claim 'progressiveness' just because people we get a piece of paper that says we are legally married doesn't mean we are progressing forward, there is still hate, there is still abuse,

"Human rights for everybody, there is no difference"

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 11:48 AM
link   

You are beautiful people who have to literally fight to live

This is a little over the top.

if you need starts and flags create a thread with some good sources and an interesting topic, don't pander to a demographic, that's the job of politicians and tv executives.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Well good for you for seeing the right. Society needs more though :/

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by covertpanther

I definitely am NOT a bigot..

Easy to see how shallow of a person you are. No need to exchange with you any further, thanks for showing up (not)

I see I forgot to add a sensitive song like you...

That's what them gay types are into right?

Get over yourself dude. Who the hell cares what you think?

People don't need to be told it's cool they're gay by you...

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Darth_Prime

I know we have talked about this before but i just want to reiterate , there is hate and abuse everywhere, if we are divided in groups the hate and abuse will continue and grow stronger with every group we divide ourselfs in. Threads like these just endorse the division of people, because it creates a feeling of my people are so sorry about what is happening with you and your peoples. We are all people that got bigger fish to fry.
edit on 4-9-2013 by DocHolidaze because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 12:04 PM
link   

If you no longer feel angst towards them accept it and move on. You feeling a need to make a post about this proves you're still a bigot.

Hes the gay version of the white apologist.
Its now considered the "IN" thing to do to apologize for being white and now that has progressed to apologizing for yourself and others that just dont happen to agree with the gay lifestyle.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 12:17 PM
link   
I'm one of the very few members here lucky enough to have been trusted by Darth with her life story. It isn't pretty.
Darth like other gay friends I have, have suffered for love and through "Christian beliefs" of homosexuality being an abomination.

The fact (for me at least) is that we are born, we grow, and we form, eventually, our own belief system.

I have mine, as do you all,

In mine the most important thing is love regardless of sexuality, I know a gay couple that live just over the road from me, they have a daughter, (IVF) and they are better parents than most of the heterosexual couples around here.

That young lady is loved and guided in a positive way and is as sharp as a pin.

The trouble with forums like this is assumptions are made

Many on ATS for example think I'm Jewish,

I'm not, I was born a Christian and turned my back on religion years ago for my own personal reasons.

Funny old world isn't it ?

Personally I feel no need to apologise for past bigotry, that was a younger less informed and less tolerant me, but I believed at the time and acted accordingly.

Who knows ? In another 20 years what my belief system will be ?

But rest assured I won't be apologising for my beliefs today.

Just a thought

Cody

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Cody! Love!

i have always expressed my defense of everyone's freedom of belief, freedom of speech, freedom of expression, thought and religion. even if it is against "Me" or what i believe in, though i don't defend intolerance and hate

when some child points at me and says "why does that boy have makeup on" and their parent says "Because he is sick and deserves punishment" that is teaching hate to further generations

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Darth my friend

I was brought up in that belief system,

Hate blacks, hate gays, hate Jews (ironic now that I have 2 beautiful Jewish kids with an Iraqi mother)

All can say is

My parents have learned a shed load over the years

My dad recently told me the thing that made him most proud of me, as a son was staying true to my own mind and not letting the poison seep in.

That was one hell of a revelation I can tell you

Sashay Darth always it's more glamorous than ram rod straight ignorant idiocy

Cody

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by cody599

We always have the opportunities to evolve, it matters if you grasp that and take the opportunity

so many people miss out on experiences in life because of hate and intolerance

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Thats all that ever comes out of the gay communities mouths about people that dont like them.
Its either because they are "Nut Job" bible bangers or its because they just "hate"

Maybe I dont want to hang out with "John" because all he talks about and watches is football..Thats his lifestyle choice right?
Or I dont want to hang out with "Mary" because she always has groups of women over and play games that I dont like..
And then theres Jack and Jill, theyre decent people but they also walk around their house naked all the time because theyre nudists.

Then we have Mark, hes gay and when I would go over there he would have other gay people over there and talking about and doing things that made me feel uncomfortable.

I dont hang out with any of these people anymore because each of them does something that I either dont like or it makes me uncomfortable.
Its ok for me to not like John, Mary or Jack and Jill but when I say I dont like Mark, I instantly become a hateful bigot.
Thats why this community will never have my support, the double standard hypocrisy is just to crazy

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Sharingan

Its ok for me to not like John, Mary or Jack and Jill but when I say I dont like Mark, I instantly become a hateful bigot.
Thats why this community will never have my support, the double standard hypocrisy is just to crazy

That's pretty small minded for a member here and shows that.... with all due respect .... you've never really got to be friends with the gay community

The Christian zealots are much worse when it comes to judging, and back it up with a convenient passage from whichever bible happens to agree with that thought.

Personally I'd rather have a well thought out independent thought thrown at me than some rehashed bible verse.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Ahh.. you dont bother me guy. And your 'im a tough guy' approach is pathetic on a forum site

If you didnt care what I thought, you wouldnt of clicked the thread, or responded, twice.

You must like me (pun intended).

Must feel smart taking the time to youtube "YMCA"
just because you linked it, doesnt mean anyone is going to listen. Just makes you look further more of a fool.

If you dont care for homosexuality, dont click on anything with the word in it's title. Unless you just come to show everyone your a jerk, then its understandable. Hope you feel better now

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Sharingan

It's only when they say they don't like you because of "x" that is hateful, if you have seen my post i have never thrown around the 'Bigot' word or quickly assumed 'Hate' only when someone bases their opinion on hateful tactics such as 'Abomination' 'Unnatural' etc

we have to approach it with a bigger mindset

instead of saying John likes football and James doesn't, so James wont ever be friends with John

John likes football, James doesn't, but John has other qualities and commonalities that James can connect with, so James doesn't go over to John's on Sunday's

that is a problem with the Sub-divisions that the world places you in, just because someone is "X" doesn't mean that is all they do, talk about, and be around

i don't think it's hateful if someone doesn't want to be friends with a Gay person because he finds nothing in Common, like it wouldn't be racist if someone didn't want to be friends with a different race if they didn't find anything in common, it's when you can't look past the 'Gay' or 'Race' or 'Gender' or 'Religion'

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by cody599

I appreciate your input my friend. And sharing your kind words.

This thread is not about the bible or christians.. if christians believe their god created everything and everyone, then it created gays. So they are kind of stuck in their own illusion of belief anyways. So lets leave that out of this thread for now on please.

If you do not have gratitude and acceptance for the human beings who are energetically attracted to same sex, then dont bother posting in this thread. It wouldnt make sense too. The title speaks for itself, if anyone is anti-gay, your a fool for clicking or responding after reading the title anyways.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Well, you seem to be in the minority in your thinking or at the very least, your community needs to come together and find new spokespersons because the sentiment that I posted, is the sentiment that people mostly hear about from the loudest of the gay community spokespersons.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by covertpanther

If you do not have gratitude and acceptance for the human beings who are energetically attracted to same sex, then dont bother posting in this thread. It wouldnt make sense too

Did you even read my posts ? Or just the last one ?

Read your own thread before replying is generally a good thing

I do believe my reply was to another member.

I've been on ATS since 2005 and my reply was relevant and in context.

If you have a problem that I suggest you alert the staff, they will remove my post if so deemed necessary.

And thank you for your respectful reply

Cody

edit on 4/9/13 by cody599 because: (no reason given)

edit on 4/9/13 by cody599 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join