It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

McCain, the Chief War Monger, Abandons Obama

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Wouldn't it be nice if just one of these people had the courage to stand up and tell us the truth?

Sal

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Willtell

I AGREE. He is totally insane. Rather than pushing for a negotiated settlement this madman wants to add grease to a burning fire.

PUH LEAZE, negotiated settlement? What color is the sky in your world? You really believe Syria is going to settled peacefully? You left wingers live in a weird world that bears no resemblance to the actual real live earth. There are no solutions here, just less-worse choices. Typical hand wringer response is "Give peace a chance." How's that working with the Israeli and Palestinian problem? You realize Al Qaeda is actually on the side AGAINST Assad? Do you think the Jihadis are going to sit down with the Dictator who gasses his own people and sing Kumbaya? Really? Really?

You need to wake up and realize what your standing in.

V

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Willtell
Thanks for the link article. This stuff is real Manchurian Candidate stuff.
Interestingly, looking for the writer of this piece, I noticed this is Michael Hastings who killed himself (or worst) running his car into that post.

www.rollingstone.com...

Thanks for pointing that out about Hastings. I didn't realize that. Did a thread on the topic a year or so ago that didn't get much attention, but this thread reminded me of the article.

He really was messing with some bad dudes & big issues and, as such, I do have to at least wonder about that "accident."

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 06:18 PM
link   
John McCain wants stronger support for Al Qaeda?

Does he also want his neck fitted for a noose? Treasonous bastard.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Variable

I AGREE. He is totally insane. Rather than pushing for a negotiated settlement this madman wants to add grease to a burning fire.

PUH LEAZE, negotiated settlement? What color is the sky in your world? You really believe Syria is going to settled peacefully? You left wingers live in a weird world that bears no resemblance to the actual real live earth. There are no solutions here, just less-worse choices. Typical hand wringer response is "Give peace a chance." How's that working with the Israeli and Palestinian problem? You realize Al Qaeda is actually on the side AGAINST Assad? Do you think the Jihadis are going to sit down with the Dictator who gasses his own people and sing Kumbaya? Really? Really?

You need to wake up and realize what your standing in.

V

Wouldn't hurt for you to listen to an alarm clock either. Syria could have had peace if it wasn't for America and Israel starting the so called civil war. Al Qaeda is another American project you didn't see McCain have a problem being buddies with them did he.

Israel doesn't want peace anyone that thinks they do is a fool. Israel announcing new settlements on the eve of the peace talks just showed how much they want peace.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 08:13 PM
link   
This is what happens when people think being a POW somehow makes you qualified to work in government.

You get nut jobs like McCain!

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by James1982
This is what happens when people think being a POW somehow makes you qualified to work in government.

You get nut jobs like McCain!

McCain's injuries are from the crash... NOT TORTURE.. notice how he lets that rumor run that it is from torture.

And he Voluntarily SURRENDERED without adequately attempting evasion... AND !!!! here it IS!!

Instead of destroying his little flight book, HE HANDED IT OVER!!! ffs!!

classified material!!

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by HanzHenry

Do you think McCain was brainwashed ?

Was he 'indoctrinated' while he was a captive ?

Hmmm.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by supremecommander

Al-Qaida is just one of many, You forgot the Muslim Brotherhood and Syria jihadist rebels, this are ones that are the best funded.

Then you have the smaller groups that want also a piece of whatever is left over in Syria, specially certain regions,

Free Syrian Army

''Free Islamic Movement of Damascus''

Syria Liberation Front

Nusret Front

Tawhid Group

Alternative PYD Groups

Turkmen Brigades

Refugees

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Everytime those two are on TV together I want to vomit. Literally, McCain and Lindsey G. are the example of who not to vote into office, unless you want perpetual wars.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 10:21 PM
link   
If your gonna start a bomb campaign on Assad your not gonna do much of anything unless you take Him out.Anyways I don't think we should do anything right now.I think we should give it time if we are ever to get invovled in this.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Common Good

I was wrong-McCain isnt the man I thought he was- And it may be one of the very few things I will ever regret doing(I dont believe in regrets) but this time I do. I wish I could take back the vote I gave him- and the support he recieved from me. Im sure many feel the same.

I was literally thinking exactly what you said when I read your post.

All in all...what in the Sam Hill is going on? It's like Washington's even crazier than ever now.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Why so surprised? I've been saying for years, (especially around the time since he took on Obama), the guy is a freak and a phony. For god's sake, the aura of nuts just glows all around the guy.

I just don't get how anyone couldn't see it. Maverick... more like maniac.

edit on 4-9-2013 by elcapitano75 because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-9-2013 by elcapitano75 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by xuenchen
reply to post by HanzHenry

Do you think McCain was brainwashed ?

Was he 'indoctrinated' while he was a captive ?

Hmmm.

I think it is feasible. But does NOT explain his actions before he was POW.

that is my point.. something VERY wrong.

I think a massive sleeper cell of foreign interests has been awakened

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jobeycool
If your gonna start a bomb campaign on Assad your not gonna do much of anything unless you take Him out.Anyways I don't think we should do anything right now.I think we should give it time if we are ever to get invovled in this.

Yeah, Assad looks like a guy's guy. He looks like he would punch back if threatened

And, every military has at least a couple hundred really B..A.. dudes.. a whole myriad of options.

Just think how many 5 man death squads could wreak havoc..

Heisenberg style.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 10:56 PM
link   
I have a feeling McCain knows his career is over, he won't get re-elected and rather just burn the ship as he goes down.

Seriously, that is what it seems like he's doing...he is crashing and burning and taking us all with him. The man has absolutely no regard for the Constitution, just like Obama...

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by eLPresidente

Gary Johnson and Ron Paul sure sound like what we need today, eh?

Liberal Warmongers are in control. Then you have McCain. Just imagine where we would have been if he was POTUS.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by eLPresidente
I have a feeling McCain knows his career is over, he won't get re-elected and rather just burn the ship as he goes down.

Seriously, that is what it seems like he's doing...he is crashing and burning and taking us all with him. The man has absolutely no regard for the Constitution, just like Obama...

The man is serving his masters.

READ: His MASTERS. NOT YOU.

Keep thinking that these people are doing this independently. This is by design, and via direct ORDERS.

All of them are in lock step and have no regard because fools who believe that this system is actually legitimate will actually sit here and ask "why are they doing this???"

I swear, most Americans are as sick in the head as our so called "leaders".

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Some people have had such disturbed childhoods and such a lack of love or normacly. We see that in Exhibit 1 Mc Cain, Bush, Obama, Netanyahoo. Unfortunately most of these diseased individuals have become elected "officials." How we let that happen is our fault and will be corrected. Their need for blood makes you wonder if the only food they eat is human beings. Absolutely serious.

I thought perhaps Israel just killed the last Palestinian family and they need more "food" so the sickos went for Syrian sabbath supper. If you love money, you're greedy. If you love killing you're a sick, madman that needs to be caged or euthanized to prevent further threat to safety of society.

There really is no other reasonable, valid explanation for the constanst bloodthirst.

They exhibit extremely abnormal, psychological symptoms and actions typical of extremely violent childhoods and parental abuse. It should've been addressed decades ago. Now we get to watch their disturbing blood shed on us normal, hardworking civilians be it whatever range of melanin they were born with. Race is an irrelevant platform. The situation is serial killers on the loose with lots of weapons. At least Mc Cain is admitting indirectly and proving his buddies like the preferred meal of human meat with a side of dead kids. Why else? They all have billions of dollars and multiple homes and cars. It's not like they're short on cash. Why blood? Is it their favorite drink? The elite wine? Perhaps another days discussion.

There are two types of humans in the world, good or bad. Angelic or demonic. Unfortunately we now see which type has been running our country into the ground.

Best of luck to everyone who's in the good category.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by TheIntellectualDom

Figure out when Human DNA mutated and created the 'Psychopath' .....

then maybe we figure out the answers.

Some people are at more advanced stages perhaps ?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join