It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

McCain, the Chief War Monger, Abandons Obama

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow
Seriously though, its about Iran. He wants to make sure Syria lasts long enough to drag Iran in.

Now that you mention it, he really does have an obsession with Iran, doesn't he??

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Willtell

obviously the warmongers have been planing this war for a long time.

they want a war resolution that they can expand on so as to attack iran.

the usa knocks down the door, israel attacks their neighbors.

then any made up excuse to attack iran.

dc is full of scoundrels, a plague on all their houses.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Common Good

That all said- I think what needs to change in all reality- is the vetting process of these candidates- their entire lives and records should be put out there for the public to see if they plan on representing anyone other than themselves. Its the only way WE THE PEOPLE can know exactly who and what we are voting for(Especially the uninformed masses).

I understand, but now days people don't want the truth, say anything against Obama while he was running and you got hell to pay.

There has never been another candidate so protected by the media, that's why I believe there is something really terrifying happening on this planet.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow
Seriously though, its about Iran. He wants to make sure Syria lasts long enough to drag Iran in.

Now that you mention it, he really does have an obsession with Iran, doesn't he??

Are they really setting the stage for the destruction of Israel?

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Yes he does. I promise you, Israel is going to try to drag Iran in. Syria and Iran will either run concurrent or consecutively, but that's why they need this war. Anything can happen and they can surely drag Iran in in the confusion. And that's why Russia is moving into the area despite saying they won't go to war over Syria. They aren't there for Syria.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 12:25 PM
link   
I think they are on drugs, all of them, that's the only way I can explain it, it is very weird. There is bi-partisan support for this stupid war! Kerry talks like he is on drugs, McCain acts like he is on drugs... maybe their reptilian overloards are ready to invade us!

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 12:26 PM
link   
They are trying to change the conversation from "should we go to war or not" to "should we go to war, or should we go to war"

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by stormdancer777

me too. lets hope that cooler heads prevail in all of this- but like you- I also believe that something major is going on behind the scenes that we are just not and will not be made aware of.

Those are the kinds of informational roadblocks that we as a public are faced with. Thanks for the replies

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by WhoDat09

It really looked like Kerry was going to shape-shift right into a reptile on national tv - what, with all that fly-catching tongue movement.

I'm really afraid of a BIG false flag in america, just to push us into war - something nuclear from "Iran".

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 12:38 PM
link   
McCain is one of the BIGGEST TRAITORS EVER!!

Old School military members KNOW ABOUT HIM!

Here is just a small nugget.. WHAT A TRAITOR..!

edit on 4-9-2013 by HanzHenry because: bb code

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 12:48 PM
link   
McCain is probably a "Manchurian Candidate" of sorts. He's had his head messed with. The following Rolling Stone article is very enlightening. Seems as if McCain probably has a "handler."

The U.S. Army illegally ordered a team of soldiers specializing in "psychological operations" to manipulate visiting American senators into providing more troops and funding for the war, Rolling Stone has learned – and when an officer tried to stop the operation, he was railroaded by military investigators…

…"My job in psy-ops is to play with people’s heads, to get the enemy to behave the way we want them to behave," says Lt. Colonel Michael Holmes, the leader of the IO unit, who received an official reprimand after bucking orders. "I’m prohibited from doing that to our own people. When you ask me to try to use these skills on senators and congressman, you’re crossing a line."...

...Those singled out in the campaign included senators John McCain, Joe Lieberman, Jack Reed, Al Franken and Carl Levin; Rep. Steve Israel of the House Appropriations Committee; Adm. Mike Mullen of the Joint Chiefs of Staff; the Czech ambassador to Afghanistan; the German interior minister, and a host of influential think-tank analysts.

www.rollingstone.com...

edit on 4-9-2013 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 12:50 PM
link   
A couple months of air strikes would be devastating to Syria and is the natural first choice so it's really insignificant to me whether or not they commit to a ground force right now.

How should we respond to Assad if we know he used chemical weapons against the rebels? I'm serious. Assuming Assad is guilty of this chemical attack, what should we do about it????

It's a cruel that we have to be forced to use military assets to solve this problem, but how can we put Assad in a world court? Seems to me Assad would ignore the proceedings and their verdict. And if Assad was truly a bad man, solving this through a court would be too slow to be effective. By the time we have acquired some evidence and shown it to the jury, Assad will have wiped out another 500,000 people. Justice has to be much MUCH more rapid to be effective against genocide and war crimes.

What would you do if you were in congress or if you were president? There'd be a lot more weight on your shoulders so your opinion would have to be much more considered and fair.

I still think we should go through the UN and not be unilateral. Ideally, any response has China and Russia onboard. But the odds of that happening seem to be lesser by the day. Since I believe everybody has their hands in the ME mess I think any solution has to involve all parties reaching an agreement.

Nothing is clear to me, though. I hate this situation, but it's reality. It's a s***storm. The reality is people must act. Hesitation of the sort I am experiencing is lethal in the real world. We cannot guarantee that our actions are moral, that's just how it's. We're forced to act within a certain timeframe.

So our leadership CANNOT be perfect and WILL be wrong now and again.
edit on 4-9-2013 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Willtell

Bomb bomb bomb bomb bomb

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 01:39 PM
link   

I think he's lost his freak'n mind. Seriously. He's been pushing for this for a year. Now that he can taste the blood and smell the gunpowder, he's snapped. Something is really really wrong in DC ...

yeah something is, when he can sit and play Fing poker while deals are made involving hundreds of thousands of lives, he's done, he will never again be able to do anything right since his constituents know how shallow and uncaring he is.

im sure Arizona is about embarrassed as you can get at this point.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 03:15 PM
link   
www.politico.com...

Here is McCain 10 days before the chemical attacks, addressing the embassy closings.

“The action of closing these embassies shows that they are able to mount threats everywhere in the Middle East against the United States of America, and they are playing in ways that is going to pose challenges to the United States for years to come," the Arizona Republican said on "Fox News Sunday."

We have heard this before as well, especially since 9/11: "it will be a long protracted battle, challenging, but America can do it." In Iraq, Afghanistan, and according Bush after 9/11, everywhere on earth, for an indefinite time.
This is the MIC once again pushing policy of perpetual war, through their puppets in US GOV, such as McCain. Despite all human concerns.

Al Qaeda’s on the rise. They have been on the rise. They have continued to penetrate," McCain said. “Al Qaeda is strengthening every day in every way because of a lack of American leadership and policy. The only American policy that I can think of that President Obama is practicing is that, one, he’s not Bush and, second, that the United States is withdrawing. ... Without a strong policy, we are in trouble.”

Again, the MIC's tired rhetoric that American withdrawal of military assets would be detrimental. the imagined enemy is strong, and to not monger war is "dangerous".

As an example, McCain cited the president's statements that if Syria used chemical weapons, it would cross a "red line" and be a "game changer." But the senator said that use of chemical weapons has been proven and the United States is not doing enough in response.

10 days before the attacks. What is evermore clear is the MIC methodology to Draw a "red line", which will always be a "game changer" if crossed... meaning the US MIC will be legitimized to attack. All the while, intrests of MIC do all they can to push the perceived enemy over that line, or just straight FAKE that it has been crossed, when manipulation through other means fails their timelime.

Yes, timeline. We know it has been going on since prior to 9/11. There is a systematic operation by the West to rearrange the entire Middle East, that the region aligns with Western corporate interests.

If anything, these embassy closings and McCain's comments support the fact that MIC has foreknowledge of military action, and only works to fulfill the apparent justifications to continue attacking nations whose policies are inconsistent with US and global corporate interests.

Scumbag, indeed. As Truth continues to establish itself firmly across the planet, there is less and less room for bastards like McCain.

edit on 4-9-2013 by ecapsretuo because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Doesn't he realize that a 'limited' strike will inevitably lead to an escalation?

What a tool.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 03:46 PM
link   

I think he's lost his freak'n mind. Seriously. He's been pushing for this for a year. Now that he can taste the blood and smell the gunpowder, he's snapped. Something is really really wrong in DC ...

I have never once starred one of your posts because I find our views differ too much, but on this I must. There is something wrong in DC, something very wrong. The will of the people is being ignored. The elected representatives of THE PEOPLE are being ignored. The hydra is showing it's heads.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

Thanks for the link article. This stuff is real Manchurian Candidate stuff.
Interestingly, looking for the writer of this piece, I noticed this is Michael Hastings who killed himself (or worst) running his car into that post.

www.rollingstone.com...
edit on 4-9-2013 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 04:09 PM
link   

reply to post by stormdancer777

SOMETHING IS WRONG IN DC. I'm very serious.
Look at Obama .. Pelosi ... Kerry ... McCain ... Boehner .. Cantor ..
It's like they are all marching to the beat of the war drums ... in a trance.
None of them are making any sense.
Today Obama said he never set a 'red line'. I mean .. comeon ....
This is otherworldly ....

And the MOST INTERESTING part of it all is the only DC leader that ISN'T in favor of going into Syria is Mitch McConnell, he has been well known as an establishment RINO NECON but now that Rand Paul has been more friendlier to McConnell, he is doing things like supporting industrial hemp and standing with Rand against Syria intervention. We all know McConnell is doing this for re-election but hell, I'll take what I can get from all of those fools.

I thought McCain voted FOR the Senate Foreign Relations committee to take the Syria vote to the Senate? Is he trying to submit an amendment that says we must go FULL OUT WAR on Syria?

That guy is f'ing BONKERS, something happened to him in Vietnam, something bad.
edit on 4-9-2013 by eLPresidente because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 04:17 PM
link   
This is the uncle you no longer let drive.

This is the neighbor the kids avoid.

This is the teacher who is quietly asked to leave and not return

He is a perfect war monger, the loony with no moral compass, a limited lifespan and one who doesn't have to fight the war. Funny how in spite of his life experience, or supposed life experience, he loves killing folks he does not know.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join