It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Putin 'does not rule out' approving Syria strike with evidence Assad used poison gas

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow
reply to post by victor7

You are underestimating Russia. They have hyper sonic missiles. The giant destroyer (subs in tow) Russia put in the Med today only had rockets that do mach 2 or 3 (that we know of..), but they are a bigger strength than you know.

Also, you don't know what Russia has, no one does. As I said Russia won't strike over Syria, but will over Iran. It blows my mind that you don't think it would be ww3 if we (with Israel) were up against Russia and Iran (and Syria, and other hostile groups). It would be a nightmare. Also China could decide to take advantage of the situation.

The missiles you listed are far fron Russias peak technology. Those are just what they sold to Syria. You are waaaay off on this.

Don't count on the hidden inventory to save the day. I stick to my point, other than ICBMs Russia is vulnerable or rather open against US attack. In 2008, Russian Generals were communicating over the cell phones as radio transmitters from not available............hahaahahahahahaaha !!!!!! A VDV group had fought well and cleared the field and took off on the highway going to Tblisi. Due to lack of communication touch, General staff had to race a jeep to reach the VDV echelon and advise them to halt and turn back to a determined line. Hahaahahahahaha!! Something like a comedy movie !!!!!!

My sources say, Russia will value Syria more than Iran. Once Syria is overturned, then they might get close to Iran. However, Russia is not going to fight for anyone except itself.

The world technology has moved further from the dogged tank and infantary warfare. Russians did not realize this and still harp in the glory of WWII battles and individual bravery.

Btw, Isreal Air Force can destroy the elite Syria 4th Armored Division tanks in one day without incurring a single loss of planes. Once all the tanks are blown up, the name changes to 4th Division only.........I guess !!

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 01:07 AM
link   
reply to post by MrSpad

Except it is most likely that the rebels performed the attacks. The UN looked at the rebels for the first attack and said they couldt determine for the second. There is a reason they won't pin it on Assad. We know the rebels have access to chem weapons, and more motivation to use them.
There have been multiple witnesses come out and say it was the rebels (or rebels admitting in some cases), Russia says they have evidence it was the rebels and they were willing to divulge what it was.

I think anyone unwilling to consider the rebels, and buying the governments story despite their absolute LUST to gi into Syria, those people are being naive.

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow
reply to post by Kali74

It won't matter if I'm right. Russia will join in when Israel drags Iran in.

This link explains all your doubts pretty well

www.en.ria.ru...

However, like I said, Russians have been too drunk and thus fast asleep.............

www.silverdoctors.com...
edit on 5-9-2013 by victor7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 01:54 AM
link   
reply to post by talklikeapirat

and that will be two three weeks from now www.theguardian.com... in the meantime: Obama hits Syria, Russia gets even , Israel is hit by Iran, Turkey hit's Syria, India, Pakistan join in the fray, China come's in, DPRK hits SK.

Briton and France sit back with Australia sipping whiskey out the bottle from Ireland.

20,000 pour in from Mexico into the US, CA, NM, AZ, and TX is with out power, roads are closed, oh my,NY is hit with a dirty bomb, Denver becomes the new DC, the old set a blaze. FL, NC, and GA are lost to Russia/ Cuba.

The west coat goes to China.

NSA, DHS, TSA, and FEMA are on the run, find shelter in Canada.

Jordan, Iraq, and Egypt become as one, ask Afghanistan to join.

Taiwan is lost, SK is over run, Japan lick's its wounds.

US is down but not out, the three sat a drinking come to the aid, with NATO holding hands. the Swiss come a pouring in, oh boy it is WW3.

Obama wakes up saying it was just a dream, McCain comes running in, yelling... its on its on!!! we just hit Syria, Putin is moving in.

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 01:55 AM
link   
reply to post by victor7

The US has said themselves, as recently as today, that they have very little doubt it was Syrian gov, but that was the best they could do short o confirmation. So basically they have no proof and openly admit they can't confirm it.

link

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 02:50 AM
link   
reply to post by bekod

You forgot the reptilian overlords come riding in on Nibiru, the pope unleashes his giant army of 'born again' bigfoots led by selfdeclared antichrist Assange, Alex Jones takes over the world's megaphone supply and screams "i told you so" from the top of Denver Airport for three weeks straight and the galactic federartion of the lightheaded finally admits that they did not see this coming ....

You seen this youtube clip where a cheezburger is breastfeeding a baby kitten? Supercute ...

edit on 5-9-2013 by talklikeapirat because: whogetstheeastcoat?

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by victor7

Its been said that russia has been in disarray since the collapse of the soviet union in every regard, but slowely is building itself back up again. It would take a fool to think that conventional russian forces would stand a chance against NATO, but they figured with hundreds or thousands of nukes, a lot would penetrate and hit american cities and send them back into the stone age.

Russia and china were not built to take on NATO directly, but rather to fight regional wars and for domestic protection from invasion. When going up against smaller nations you dont need top notch jamming equipment, the best aircraft, the best tanks, the best technology. They probably do have some in reserve but not enough.

Thing is russia and china could send ALL of nato back into the stone age, and so could NATO in regards to both china and russia. It makes little difference of who has better electronics. Better electronics are good for imperialist wars against libya, syria, iraq and other non nuclear threats.

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

Agree partially to your views. Countries like US, Russia, China have the technologies to blow up the whole earth with one smash like effort...............yes, like you smash a light bulb..............using cosmic physics that would make nukes look like firecrackers at best. Hence fighting between these countries does not make a futurist sense other than mutual suicide. The question is if they would choose to go in that direction. However, conventional and even nukes related, US might be able to negate both in next few years.

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by talklikeapirat

yea very funny , where I am not, for the list of whom would flee to Canada, pick any one or all www.dhs.gov... do you think rats would stay with a sinking ship?? only at gun point or top dogs that would pick the bones, Obama and company. as far as Jordan Iraq and Egypt go, it has started www.unicef.org...
West coast goes to China... imports www.nytimes.com... one must look beyond the obvious, 20,000 is nothing we have 4to 6 million illegals here in the US and they are the ones we know about, add an other 5 mil or thereabouts, are uncounted for. yea most sell drugs or are in street gang's, or here top work and go home to once they came for the winter months, but most stay and for what?? free food? free medical free rent or to sit and wait to do the US harm. Yea some get tired of the wait and do foolish things and get busted or die, not that it makes National news but sometime local news, or act on there own i can think of 5 so far 2 made national news.

edit on 5-9-2013 by bekod because: line edit

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by bekod

Don't count on fleeing to canada.... It's not very easy to become a citizen here. Unless you got a lot of money to grease the right hands. I am a canadian citizen, dad is a canadian citizen, mom has been going through the process for 5 years now. So far put 8 thousand in, no lawyer though. Last packet she got, ordered her to get an FBI backround check on the whole immediate family..... She has already submitted state police info, now they want fed info. You think anyone on one of the many fed lists is gonna be OKed? It's a good thing she isn't big on the conspiracy stuff and a political activist like me I guess.

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

ok lets say thees three: Chief of Staff (acting), Philip A. McNamara
Executive Secretariat (acting), Donald Swain
General Counsel (acting), Joseph Maher decide to flee to Canad do you think they will be stopped at the border or let in? I am not posting about your run of the mill Joe or Jane here, it is of the US gov and its company;ie heads of and leaders of US, here take look at this and tell me if they will or will not be stopped and told no you can not come in www.state.gov... from the link

U.S.-CANADA RELATIONS

The United States and Canada share two borders and their bilateral relationship is among the closest and most extensive in the world. It is reflected in the high volume of bilateral trade--the equivalent of $1.6 billion a day in goods--as well as in people-to-people contact. About 300,000 people cross between the countries every day by all modes of transport. In fields ranging from security and law enforcement to environmental protection to free trade, the two countries work closely on multiple levels from federal to local.

U.S. defense arrangements with Canada are more extensive than with any other country. The Permanent Joint Board on Defense provides policy-level consultation on bilateral defense matters and the United States and Canada share North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO) mutual security commitments. U.S. and Canadian military forces cooperate on continental defense within the framework of the binational North American Aerospace Defense Command (NORAD).

The Beyond the Border initiative outlines a vision for perimeter security and economic competitiveness whereby the United States and Canada work in partnerships within, at, and away from our borders to achieve enhanced security and accelerate the legitimate flow of people, goods, and services between our two countries. The United States has several successful joint law enforcement programs with Canada such as the Integrated Border Enforcement Teams (IBET), Border Enforcement Security Taskforces (BEST), and the ShipRider Integrated Cross Border Maritime Law Enforcement program. Senior leadership engages in these efforts through fora such as the Cross Border Crime Forum (CBCF), which is chaired by the U.S. Attorney General and the Secretary of Homeland Security with their Canadian counterparts. As part of the Beyond the Border Action Plan, U.S. and Canadian officials are enhancing cross-border law enforcement radio interoperability and building on the successes of programs such as IBET, BEST, and ShipRider to develop the next generation of integrated cross-border law enforcement.

U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) conducts preclearance operations at eight Canadian airports, allowing air travelers to arrive at domestic terminals in the United States by screening and making admissibility decisions about U.S.-bound travelers and their accompanying goods or baggage prior to departure. The United States and Canada intend to enhance preclearance operations and expand them to also cover land, rail, and ferry/cruise travel as part of the Beyond the Border Action Plan.
just because I am out does not mean I am out of the know.

edit on 5-9-2013 by bekod because: added link, line edit

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by bekod

During peacetime, people generally have no problem crossing the border for visits. Staying though is a whole nother story. Sure, you might be able to just try and stay, and get away with it. If you have money at least. Can't get a job or anything without a social insurance number, similar the the social security number in the US. Also no medical either. If there was reason for some kind of mass exodus though, the borders would probably become a whole lot different.

My cousin's wife tried to just stay without going through the process of becoming a citizen, they came and got her cuffed her, and brought her to the border and left her there. Cousin ended up moving to maine for a few years while they got her citizenship so they could move back home(he has had dual citizenship since he was a little kid). It's not as easy to just come in and stay till whenever you feel like it, at least not around here. Not nearly as many cash-money work to be found up here. Not many people willing to take the risk hiring undocumented labourers and such things.

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Double whammy
edit on Sat, 07 Sep 2013 13:16:18 -0500 by TKDRL because: oops doubleposted

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Hello!! I'm new here so I can't open new thread!!
Read this:

www.ansa.it...

This morning Piccinin and Quirico were released by Syria and they hear that the rebel used gas

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

again not talking about the Joe or Jane off the street, it is the big wigs FEMA NSA DHS TSA that will head north to set up shop, the rest south to mexico to do the same, ICE Border Security FEMA TSA DHS from the South west. rats leave a sinking ship, NAFTA has more to it than just trade. list of whom would leave is avibl from www.dhs.gov...

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by bekod

Canada already has their own versions of federal agencies. Why would the Canadian government allow foreign versions of agencies set up shop too?

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join