It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Super Missile Cruiser "Moskva" with Destroyers And Frigates heads for Syria

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 04:13 PM
link   
First thing I do every day is check what is going on regarding Syria and all the countries that are getting involved with it. Things are not looking good at this time...

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by johncarter

Is it Just me or does that Sub look Landed?? Like it's stuck on an enormous bed of sand...

Korg.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by hellobruce

Originally posted by johncarter
It is accompanied by Destroyers, Fregats and a couple of nuclear Typhoon class subs

So why would Russia be sending SSBN's - who do they plan to nuke?

Putin really wants a war by the sound of it!

lol??

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by johncarter

that is the same one i was talking about too!.

en.wikipedia.org...

she is not a super cruiser as you describe her. she is just a warship like any other. a warship that is almost 40 years old even though it was over hauled in the 90's is not super.

then there is the moskva class cruiser/carrier where only two were built because they were garbage.

en.wikipedia.org...

i do know what i am talking about.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Top headline on CNN says "Syria strike clears first Capitol Hill hurdle". Now it goes to the Senate next week.

This is a mess. We should have NEVER even entertained the notion to strike Syria in the first place. Now, since we have, the process to get it rolling is going to take so long that the Assad "regime" will have plenty of time to fortify and Russia will have plenty of time to send more destroyers etc.

This is POINTLESS in all aspects. We might as well just pull out a gun and shoot ourselves in the foot for the whole world to see. Horrible decisions being made.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 04:20 PM
link   
A question my ATS friends. Who has the most to gain from the US spearheading a Syrian attack?

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wookiep
Top headline on CNN says "Syria strike clears first Capitol Hill hurdle". Now it goes to the Senate next week.

This is POINTLESS in all aspects. We might as well just pull out a gun and shoot ourselves in the foot for the whole world to see. Horrible decisions being made.

Man, you made me laugh...Thx, I needed that.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid
A question my ATS friends. Who has the most to gain from the US spearheading a Syrian attack?

The Zionist Empire...Israel
Am I right?

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by intrepid

The Saudis.

Major shareholders in BP and Shell that are circling the gigantic gasfields outside Syria, like starving vultures. Then of course having Assad dead and all the allawites slaughtered might also make them yell in their funny arab dialect in Obamas directline Washington-Riyadh.

Others might say Rothschilds but I do not believe that. If the russkies become involved they will erase Israel from the map with H bombs in the Tszar class.

edit on 4-9-2013 by johncarter because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Of ALL the accidents waiting too happen ,,my N#1 fear is NUCLEAR,,SUBMARINES IN A TIGHT AREA,,BRRRRRRR.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by blackthorne

that is the same one i was talking about too!.

en.wikipedia.org...

she is not a super cruiser as you describe her. she is just a warship like any other. a warship that is almost 40 years old even though it was over hauled in the 90's is not super.

then there is the moskva class cruiser/carrier where only two were built because they were garbage.

en.wikipedia.org...

i do know what i am talking about.
I already wrote a post about her age. But she is still a deadly 'mother' with all her arms.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 04:27 PM
link   

That would be the Grim Reaper

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by BobAthome
Of ALL the accidents waiting too happen ,,my N#1 fear is NUCLEAR,,SUBMARINES IN A TIGHT AREA,,BRRRRRRR.

Yeah, some here believe our boys (and girls) in these subs maneuver them around the russkies, in the MED, with one hand on the wheel and the other hanging out the window ...

edit on 4-9-2013 by johncarter because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mister_Bit

That would be the Grim Reaper

You win. But only if 'he'/IT looks like the one in Monty Python.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 04:37 PM
link   

john, you alright in my book! any one who can connect python with this crisis is alright by me!

now go away or i shall taunt you again!

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 04:46 PM
link   

that and the very SEISMIC geological activity,,its, still sonar,,and infra,,with a geologically active seabed,,,brrr, cause its an unknown factor that always ftup.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by tracehd1
I've always believed an educated Man/Woman foregoes War. It just amazes me in today's time and space that people still act violent. And by educated people I'm talking of those that we elect into office.

If you don't give me what I want I'm kicking your ass. That's what children do or those lacking in a proper education... Right? ( don't answer that! Total sarcasim... lol)
edit on 4-9-2013 by tracehd1 because: Correct
. Nice. Can you imagine,Obama will send boys and girls to war, kill thousands of men, women & children of a sovereign nation and waste billions of taxpayer dollars all basically to protect his image? As the the ancient Chinese curse goes, " may you live in interesting times".

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by intrepid

Israel, the Arab league, western interests?

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Then of course you have this recent explanation

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Sorry, don't have 17 minutes to watch that. Can you give a synopsis?

edit on 4-9-2013 by intrepid because: Clarity.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join