It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Every Country who can should give 500M to Fukushima

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by HanzHenry

You should feel incredibly ashamed of yourself for even THINKING along these lines of thought. Bombing an entire country because a soulless corporation located in the country and its government covered up a problem is just downright satanic. You are going to blame every man, woman, and child in that country due to the failings of a corporation. FOR SHAME! Might as well nuke America too for all the industrial waste we dump into our waterways or how we callously decimate the land with fracking. You know because all these decisions can be laid at the feet of every person in this country.

These posts may be even borderline racist. To make matters worse, we are dealing with uncontrolled nuclear damage and your solution to this mess is to turn the entirety of Japan into a nuclear wasteland? Are you insane? Do you have any idea how much worse that would effect our planet then the damage this one power plant is doing? How do you think China will feel about this after their neighbor is nuked to oblivion and the nuclear fallout starts to blow into their county and blows their cancer rates through the roof? What about when all those nuclear bombs set off one of the major fault lines in the world? Ugh, I have to stop typing, the more I type the angrier I get at you and I don't want to end up with an infraction.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Vaedur

500mil to get lost in bureaucracy. What I would love to see are relocation efforts to actual safe zones for the refugees and their families far from the radioactive fallout. These people continue to be lied to at every corner, their children are in grave danger, maybe not today but for all of their tomorrows.

I watched a special called Children of Fukishima one year after the tsunami or something to that affect and it was heart breaking, unbelievable the conditions they are living in and the fact that instead of being compensated for their material losses, they are lied to and put on hold as if going back would ever be an option.

Each person who survived should be fully rewarded NOW.

It is insane and the genetic anomalies are not being reported and have only just begun. As if putting on a little dust mask is going to help them thrive in that contaminated environment.

*I am so so sorry to anyone reading my comments that have loved ones or themselves involved directly with the courageous and brave survivors.*
I wish there was something I could do, some way that I could help that would actually get to the people in the cramped little tarps they now call home.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Vaedur

I unlike others in 2 pages S@F you for bringing ANY attention to this ongoing and tragic example of how corporations marginalize and sweep under the carpet real people, destroy real lives all for profit.

Thank you Op for doing Something, Anything to bring the discussion forward and to not allow it to sink to the bottom of the ocean like the foul toxic radiation and chemicals that hide it.

Good for you, this is a difficult subject to discuss.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 01:22 PM
link   
One more thing is that the nuclear regulation and TEPCO is solely responsible for this possible life ending disaster.

At present ALL Nations are puzzies, or they would have taken over the project from day one and worked in unison with the worlds leading think tanks at any cost to promote solutions to this great challenge, as well as leading the refuges to safety and at least a modicum of dignity, security and hope. Not for the past which was washed away and will be for thousands of years, but hope for this day and every day after for generations upon healthy generation. These beautiful people are intelligent, hardworking and proud. They deserve no less than the bastards who sit up in their towering sky rise high offices and grand lush homes far away from the radiation and truth.
edit on 4-9-2013 by antar because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human0815
reply to post by bintang

You should at least research the basics about the Daiichi Accident because you sounds like someone who only reads Rt or Voice of Russia!

Until the Month of June more than 1.500.000 Working Hours accumulated directly inside of Daiichi!
They needed to install Cables, Pipes, Hoses, Roads and 4 new Buildings,
Nr.1-4 is covered, the new Crane is ready,
Nr.3 is cleaned up and also ready,
ALPS is working fine and is big too and dont forget all the Tanks.

I don't mention many things and i give you just a Hint but your spreading of Misinformation is painful!

If it gives you pain, then , I`m sorry.
It gives me more pain to see that you are defending the points you mention....

If what I say is totally wrong, then I`m willing and open to think otherwise...Really.

However...the situation over there doesn`t seem to get better, does it?

If it were, we would be getting news saying that Japan solved its radiation/nuclear reactor/etc....problem..

Visibly, this is not the case...

So, they can have fixed cranes, gutters, tubes, whatever....but the main problem still persists? Or not?

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 10:01 PM
link   
most countries are broke nowadays

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Vaedur

This is why nuclear power is a terrible idea. Imagine if some disaster were to hit Ohio. You would have nuclear radiation leaking into Lake Erie and the Ohio river watershed and into the mississippi water shed. It would decimate one of the world's largest food producing regions.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join