Women selling positive pregnancy tests on Craigslist (watch out guys!)

page: 1

join

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 06:43 AM
link   
Just a quick warning for any guys who don't trust their GF...

As the title reads, theres a bunch of women selling positive tests on Craigslist...

Apparently its been happening for a while too...

This is rather disgusting but I can only imagine what this could possibly be used for... Like suckering your man into marriage... or worse!

I don't know what this world is coming to honestly...

Geez... I say that waaay too much these days

What a world!!

www.cnn.com...

:shk:
edit on 4-9-2013 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 06:54 AM
link   
What a beep.
What are these women expecting? A marriage proposal? Do they not realize it doesn't work out that way very much anymore?

Sorry, but I would have a very heated discussion with some young lady trying that on one of my sons.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 07:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

this is a fair warning for the...devout christians I guess.

I have no problem with this. I wouldn't marry a woman just because she is pregnant anyway. If anyone needs this to marry someone...he deserves what he is getting.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 07:04 AM
link   
Good lord. Leave to entrepreneurial idiots to make the rest of us women look like conniving trash
Seriously bad idea, in horribly bad taste, this is just flat out lying & manipulation to the hilt. Relationships don't work with those methods.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 07:05 AM
link   
reply to post by MarioOnTheFly

I think its a fair warning to any male...

There are so many ways to screw someone with this... Im not even going to go into details

There might be a few shady characters lurking...

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 07:06 AM
link   
Why would pregnancy sucker any man into marriage and why would a woman want it?

You get more money if you stay unmarried with a kid. That way you get government funds, social pity and you can still take on a number of suitors to buy you trinkets and things.

Nobody does the "uh-oh guess we should get married" thing anymore. This isnt the 1950's.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 07:08 AM
link   
reply to post by thisguyrighthere

hate to say it brother... but people are buying them...

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 07:27 AM
link   
If you are a man and fell for this you'd have to be completely devoid of intelligence. First off, if the man is stupid enough to propose right off the bat for this, a few clues would arise very shortly that would tell this scam. You know like when the woman doesn't get larger and fails to have a child within 9 months. If the man is already married, I'm sure he can get the marriage annulled. It's not like they've been married for long (based on this scam).

Even if she is doing this for some monetary compensation, the scam will be highlighted yet AGAIN when she fails to give birth. Then the man has grounds for a lawsuit and she will be worse off then ever before. So like again if a man lets a woman do this to him, he deserves it.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Here is one example that buying used can be more beneficial than buying new
I can't see it. I would insist that my GF went to the doctor to verify it and see if everything is alright. I don't know anyone who would trust a pregnancy test completely.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 07:38 AM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

That's another great point. Pregnancy tests aren't 100% reliable and what couples are supposed to do after a positive result is schedule a doctor's visit and get a second opinion. If a girl tries to avoid the doctor's office no matter what or tries to not let you attend the doctor's visits when she goes (in other words shes going out with her friends) then that would also start raising some red flags.

All in all this is a pretty dumb scam. But then again maybe it's not a scam at all and some weirdos out there just like collecting used pregnancy tests... One thing I've learned over the years is people can have some weird fetishes.
edit on 4-9-2013 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 07:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Krazysh0t

So what does that say about the people who are actually buying them?

$25 a shot...

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 07:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

What does that say about the buyers? Hmmm... Not everyone is a Mensa candidate.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 07:42 AM
link   
I say track those b*tches IP address and posted it on 4chan.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Krazysh0t
reply to post by Akragon

What does that say about the buyers? Hmmm... Not everyone is a Mensa candidate.

lol...

I was going to say... Some people would date forest gump...

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 07:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

Wow what some women will go through to keep a man. Pathetic.

I knew a girl who opening admitted she tricked her boyfriend into getting her pregnant by telling him she was already pregnant. So they obviously had unprotected and unsafe sex where she actually did get pregnant. I still can't believe she saw nothing wrong with what she did. She said she wanted a big family and she didn't care if the father was in the picture or not. Imo that is EXTREMELY selfish, what about the child?! I am sure they'd like to have their father in the picture yet she didn't think about that only her wants and needs. Again selfish.

If I were a guy and my gf said she was pregnant I'd take her to the doctor asap and get a blood test and until then NO sex or I'd continue with safe sex and if she got pissy then I'd be thinking RED FLAG!

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 07:50 AM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

Whats more surprising is that... don;t people discuss these things?

I mean don't people in relationship discuss a "what if i get pregnant" scenario?

These girls who buy them probably in an unstable/failing relationship anyway.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 07:52 AM
link   
The only reason, well normal understandable reason someone would buy these is for practical joke!! Maybe, I can't see any other long lasting reason. Not my type of joke, but who knows.

People have played worse practical jokes, probably even the ' guess what hun, I'm pregnate' joke. Resulting in a poor panicked male, untill everyone laughs. Yeah I'm thinking these are props for practical jokes .

Idk, it seems very extreme!! If used for evil as others have mentioned. I'd assume only the very young would be buying them. Most adults know one positive test dose not mean a baby. All I can think of is eww, someone else's p!ss

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by luciddream
reply to post by mblahnikluver

Whats more surprising is that... don;t people discuss these things?

I mean don't people in relationship discuss a "what if i get pregnant" scenario?

These girls who buy them probably in an unstable/failing relationship anyway.

My husband and I discussed it often but I was also told years ago my chances of having kids was very very small. I always thought I'd be adopting but in June I had a son.

We were completely fine if it did happen.

yea when my friend, well ex friend, told me she did this I questioned her to death. I couldn't believe she thought that it was no big deal. The father of the baby is not in the child's life and is in another state. I do remember her saying he tried to get involved at around 2yrs of age but she wouldn't let him. She claimed that he wasn't around for the first two years and all that crap. This is one of many reasons she is an ex friend. Someone who would manipulate someone like that is not someone i want to be friends with.

Like one member said how does a guy fall for this? Unless they do what my ex friend did and get pregnant after don't they realize that after about 5mths when she isn't showing that she isn't pregnant!

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by chiefsmom

what they want is for the man to try and cough up money for an abortion, they buy strip for 20 they make 400 very profitable business.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by DocHolidaze

That angle never even dawned on me.
Sick, twisted people.

Freaking shameless.

And people thought I was mean, telling my sons to never trust a female when it came to birth control.

new topics
top topics

join