It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God does exist.

page: 26
<< 23  24  25   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by BlackSunApocalypse

you still did not prove god is real, stop being afraid its ok

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 02:58 PM
link   

BlackSunApocalypse
I would like anyone to try answering these questions.... Where does the wind come from?

From the gods: Boreas, Eurus, Notus and Zephyrus.

QED

Well done!

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 04:15 PM
link   

AndyMayhew

BlackSunApocalypse
I would like anyone to try answering these questions.... Where does the wind come from?

From the gods: Boreas, Eurus, Notus and Zephyrus.

QED

Well done!

Borrowed: (from the internet)

You are correct in your assumption that the underlying cause of the wind is the energy from the Sun and that wind is produced by a difference in air pressure (pressure gradient). Differences in pressure are caused by unequal heating of the Earth's surface. As a local example consider a land and sea breeze. During the day the land heats faster than the water. The air over the land heats and is displaced upwards by the cooler air over the water. A wind develops from that unequal heating. During the night the land cools faster than the water resulting in a reversal of the wind. On a global scale the Hadley Cells are driven by unequal heating. Here is a link that describes the formation and wind patterns caused by the unequal heating of the Earth's surface (Hadley Cells): en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 09:58 AM
link   

jed001

God can be proven to be real, as direct Experience and access to him is something that can happen and is a reality.

This is called Enlightenment, Union w/ Go, Theosis, Deification, Tao, etc. Its called different names in different cultures and there are literally 100's of blueprints & maps on how to get there.

If you use one of, or several of, these maps/blueprints to get "there", you will directly experience God as the Infinite Source of your own consciousness, omnipresent within all things and spaces.

Of course, if you choose to believe in skepticism, conceptual constructs, and negate even trying to approach any of the maps/blueprints, then you remain in your own little subjective bias bubble of your own creation. In Enlightenment/Union, this subjective bias bubble is popped, broken, destroyed upon the direct experience of God

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Everything came from nothing. Thats what we have been told.

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 10:28 AM
link   

radkrish

where did nothing come from?

Isn't "nothing" still "something"?

chicken/egg-egg/chicken

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 11:53 AM
link   

dominicus

radkrish

where did nothing come from?

Isn't "nothing" still "something"?

chicken/egg-egg/chicken

Nothing is the same as a absolute infinite mempty Space.

Nothing must be Absolute infinite, absolute neutral, and a absolute constant or it will have to be more than just nothing. Dont you agree?

You will have nothing + something else if there is something else present. Don you agree?
edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 02:29 PM
link   

dominicus

God can be proven to be real, as direct Experience and access to him is something that can happen and is a reality.

This is called Enlightenment, Union w/ Go, Theosis, Deification, Tao, etc. Its called different names in different cultures and there are literally 100's of blueprints & maps on how to get there.

None of that is proof or evidence. It is personal exerience and open to personal interpretation. Proof or evidence is something that can be Independantly replicated and verified by a third party. Nothing you have described can be known let alone reproduced or verified by a third party. One name you left out of
your list was schizophrenia. That's what modern cultures call an individual who hears voices and sees things that aren't there.

If you use one of, or several of, these maps/blueprints to get "there", you will directly experience God as the Infinite Source of your own consciousness, omnipresent within all things and spaces.

Of course, if you choose to believe in skepticism, conceptual constructs, and negate even trying to approach any of the maps/blueprints, then you remain in your own little subjective bias bubble of your own creation. In Enlightenment/Union, this subjective bias bubble is popped, broken, destroyed upon the direct experience of God

And how is following your route not also living inside a subjective biased bubble? Unless you're willing to entertain all possibilities then your bubble is no different or better than any other biased bubble. You make skepticism look like its something to be ashamed of. Skepticism is healthy and as long as you don't rule out any potential possibilities and approach each of them with equal skepticism and address each possibility on its own merits and evidence then you're looking at things objectively. You simply choose to live in one bubble versus the
Other where I prefer to observe all the bubbles equally and see which one presents the data required to make a solid decision based on evidence. That doesn't seem anywhere near as terrible as you try to make out to be.

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by peter vlar

None of that is proof or evidence. It is personal exerience and open to personal interpretation.

Personal experience" and "personal interpretation" is part of reality. Personal direct experience of reality is the default of reality for each individual. Without personally experiencing reality, you are in a coma or dead

Proof or evidence is something that can be Independantly replicated and verified by a third party.

I can ask many third parties if they "experience reality" and they will say yes, each of them independently replicating that they are in fact direct experiencing reality

Nothing you have described can be known let alone reproduced or verified by a third party.

OF course it can. There are maps and blueprints that show a person how to experience God. All those that reach the destination, and there are many all over the world, all explain the exact same features

One name you left out of your list was schizophrenia. That's what modern cultures call an individual who hears voices and sees things that aren't there.

Schizophrenia was purposefully left out because it has to do with minds, thoughts, voices, sees things, etc. The "God" experience is prior to all thought, mind, voices, seeing, etc. It is a primordial absolute or default that is prior to all things. The Schizo argument is null & void in this respect.

And how is following your route not also living inside a subjective biased bubble?

The destination in the maps/blueprints can only be reached, when one can access what is prior to all subjectivity, what remains when all subjectivity, bias, bubbles are all detached from and collapsed. In this sense, the God experience is Pure and Devoid of your own additions to it, and also seems to have its own set of default protective measures as far as any arguments against the direct experience, are also destroyed, since the experience and the God reality is seen as the primordial foundation prior to all, but also including all.

Unless you're willing to entertain all possibilities then your bubble is no different or better than any other biased bubble.

Yes, I entertain all possibilities, including One of no longer having a bias bubble, and therefore seeing what reality is when the Bubble is not there. In that case, if this can be done, the logically there are more than a few people on this planet that exist in a pure naked reality without that bubble, and as a result the default ends with the God experience. You did say "entertain all possibilities"

You make skepticism look like its something to be ashamed of.

It is something to be ashamed of when its unbalanced, then it creates this box or rigidity, filters, bias that looses its looseness to be creative to a varied amount of different possibilities.

The best & healthiest approach to skepticism is: I don't know, maybe, maybe not.

In many instances in history, the status quo has held a number of constructs in place, and it was one person who said that it isn't that way. Then it usually takes years or decades for it to be proven that what that 1 person was saying all along, was true. Reminds me of how Einstein coudn't fathom and didnt want to touch or discuss the spooky actions at a distance phenomenon of Quantum Physics that is now a main stay part of our scientific status quo

Skepticism is healthy and as long as you don't rule out any potential possibilities and approach each of them with equal skepticism and address each possibility on its own merits and evidence then you're looking at things objectively.

You cannot approach limitless God with a limited scientific method. Just like by their very nature, some experiments will never repeat or be replicated the same, so they are tossed out as anomalies, so too w/ God. Try and replicate the same design in a snow flake, or replicate from scratch the experience of you reading this sentence for the very first time.....certain aspects of reality fly over the head of the scientific method.

You simply choose to live in one bubble versus the Other where I prefer to observe all the bubbles equally and see which one presents the data required to make a solid decision based on evidence. That doesn't seem anywhere near as terrible as you try to make out to be.

What I choose, is to experience the default reality that is prior to all bubbles, and not have one at all.

I have already observed all the bubbles equally, However, I understand that the direct experience of something, and its repeated access by other individuals, is also "data & solid based evidence" that allows me enough proof to see for myself if what they experience can be accessed by me.

I'm not saying your choice is terrible, just that its limited and biased to what you can gain from the bubbles and their data.

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 08:00 PM
link   
I automatically read that in Deepak Chopra's voice..

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 08:07 PM
link   

BlackSunApocalypse
I would like anyone to try answering these questions.... Where does the wind come from? Who put the wind in motion? Who put the seasons in motion? Who put the planets in motion? Who created the water? Can scientist create water? Who gave humans eyes to see? Where does wisdom reside? Where does knowledge come from?

I'm sorry, but I know that plenty of people will probably provide better responses than mine, but what I do want to say is this.. this line of reasoning just makes me think of one of my least favorite songs/bands in the world.. perhaps this video will explain why:

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Genesis Introduces the Universe Evolving a Conscience

King James, Chapter I Verse I

In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.

A ray expands forward from a point of origin, emanating from a sphere expanding in all directions. The shape of the heart of an angel. If heaven began then earth, sentience may have evolved unconditional love on a quest to find permanence, true immortality.

If the universe began to evolve a conscience, God had sentience to make of infinite change / vibration solidity, to hold energy in sphere shaped bodies.

I seek constantly after the face of God, this theory begins God as the heart of a plurality of unconditionally loving beings (Elohim, Genesis 3:22?)

Genesis 1:2

And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters

The waters which sustain life... because guided by what sentient beings prior to the evolution of biology, astral denizens, angels recruited by God, and the sun they drew ever closer to . . . designed. The kind of sentience this anchored may have been as diverse as what had yet evolved.

Chapter 1 Verse 3

And God said, Let there be light: and there was light.

1 + 3 = B.

Enlightenment constitutes gaining wisdom and understanding, Gnosis defined as closeness to God's omniscience. If the source of light is the shape of the heart itself, Allah may have literally directly created the stars asteroids and planetary rocks. Infinite time, change the only constant, occurred wherein for the retention necessary to do so to evolve.

The sun is the most sustainable source of energy understood to exist. Love as motivation without emotional bias to unify and preserve the free will pleasure and longevity of all sentient life as against entropic individual over-ascertion, one military unified by its light. Unconditional love is the shape of the sun, and sustains the universe from collapsing.

The physics of the matter concerns that at the smallest level the vibration does not encounter resistance, but the patterns keep breaking apart unless something anchors them, such as high density starry and planetary bodies. The sentient beings which feed on energy alone gain tactically from possessing high density objects to anchor themselves within space.

Culpability (with infinite X-Factor age ghosts) does not begin until the Sun's intentions are encountered, and how good a job the solider does defending those that defend it determines how much military resources the soldier gains. If an alien race of selfish interests exists too old to be defeated by the sun... If and only if Only They Can, they have as much time as they want because that Only They Can provides them the right to immortality anyway. By respecting the sun, and transitioning when enough love evolved to enhance their own pleasure, they contributed infinite heaven by keeping the sun immortal (by getting out of the way).

Cain and Abel = I can, am Able to.

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 04:05 PM
link   

dominicus

jed001

hmmmm...... so ..... it sounds like your saying God is only real if i believe he is , if i am skeptical than God shall not show himself to me? Soory, you are getting blind faith confused with the truth. My God wold want me to question what i did not understand.

top topics

<< 23  24  25   >>

join