It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God does exist.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 08:18 AM
link   
It's weird how the intellect presumes omniscience. Children "attend classes" where there are "teachers", but nobody asks themselves WHY we are "students of life". Firstly. NO MAN created life or CAN create life. Every person on earth who was born had to "learn" something. So doesn't that mean that "knowledge" has always been here? It is only through ANALYZING from the student/scientist that knowledge grows. Knowledge has always been here, wisdom has always been here. Nobody was born "knowing all things", but the "knowing of all things" has always been present. Since scientists study "atoms" and other minute particles from which life sprouted forth, doesn't logic dictate an "intelligence" within those "minute particles" of which we aren't remotely suspect of?

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by BlackSunApocalypse

Im done dude your just gonna keep spewing pointless crap all day. Pick up a real book and not some fairy tale and you will be astonished at all the amazing things you will learn, or not learn cause in all honesty you sound too stupid to even comprehend educational literature.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 08:24 AM
link   
I'm sorry you've lost me now .. I hope you are happy with your beliefs and don't let anyone knock you for it but to post this on ATS you are going to get a bit of negative feedback

I do however know the devil exists .. She's coming over tonight .. It's my girl friend

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 08:30 AM
link   
You are yet to answer my questions. If we're here to LEARN, who is the FIRST TEACHER?

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 08:32 AM
link   

It's simple LOGIC. If there are people more intelligent than you on the vertical pole of intelligence, there must be someone who knows all things.

It's obvious you are near the bottom of the "pole".

Logic does not lead one to the conclusion that there is "someone who knows all things".

Where the hell do you get all of this you are typing?

Your parents?

A preacher?

Youtube?

You are yet to answer my questions. If we're here to LEARN, who is the FIRST TEACHER?

Life, experience, observation, trial and error, etc.

God didn't teach it all if you remember from your book of fairy stories.
It was a mythical fruit from a tree.
edit on 9/4/2013 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 08:33 AM
link   
It'd be pretty boring to be an atom with 'intelligence', especially those elements with the billion year half-lives.
edit on 4-9-2013 by twfau because: added an 's'

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 08:34 AM
link   

There is no first teacher, everything that has been learnt by the human race has been through trial and error and then added to our ever expanding knowledge which is then passed down.

If there was a first teacher who knew everything we would have had the internet, flying cars and whatever other inventions that we have to look forward to thousands of years ago yes?

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 08:36 AM
link   

It's weird how the intellect presumes omniscience.

It does?

Where do you get that?

What's with your fascination / fixation on omniscience??

edit on 9/4/2013 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Magnetism, explain that.

If you cant, god must exist.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 08:38 AM
link   
guys have you ever thought of the possibility that what you call GOD .. perhaps is within each of you already ???

and no i dont mean that in some gay religious kind of way .. i mean SERIOUSLY ... in all of us ...

Muzz

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 10:02 AM
link   
This is why aliens fly straight past our planet...

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Ormuz

and no i dont mean that in some gay religious kind of way .. i mean SERIOUSLY ... in all of us ...

I would prefer it if you didn't use the word "gay" in a derogatory sense. I get very tired of people who see nothing wrong with using the word in such a manner. It's as though they don't care they are being insensitive and obnoxious.
edit on 4-9-2013 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity
reply to post by Ormuz

I would prefer it if you didn't use the word "gay" in a derogatory sense. I get very tired of people who see nothing wrong with using the word in such a manner. It's as though they don't care they are being insensitive and obnoxious.

At one time the word gay meant happy, cheerful, etc. until the homosexual community stole it to use as a term to describe a life they want people to think is such a happy existence. I even once argued with my English teacher over the meaning of the word. And a trip to the Principle's office proved me right. That was in the 70's when homosexuals were still hiding in closets. Not like today where they're all out there for all to see and hear all day long. But even back then there were many gay sympathizers. Oh, and to stay on topic, yes, God does exist.

edit on 4-9-2013 by Fromabove because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by BlackSunApocalypse
I would like anyone to try answering these questions.... Where does the wind come from? Who put the wind in motion? Who put the seasons in motion? Who put the planets in motion? Who created the water? Can scientist create water? Who gave humans eyes to see? Where does wisdom reside? Where does knowledge come from?

Yeah, you're right. Your ignorance totally proves that Allah exists.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Fromabove

At one time the word gay meant happy, cheerful, etc. until the homosexual community stole it to use as a term to describe a life they want people to think is such a happy existence.

I don't believe the homosexuals were the first ones to use the word "gay" as a label for their lifestyle. If you can prove otherwise, I'm willing to consider it.

Oh, and to stay on topic, yes, God does exist.

Because your posts in this thread are just overflowing with incontrovertible evidence in support of that statement, right? Simply saying it does not make it so. As has been stated numerous times in this thread, your ignorance is not proof of a higher power.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 10:38 AM
link   
You say that God exists, which one are you referring to?

Is it any of these, Thor, Apollo,Bacchus,Cupid,Neptune,Aphrodite,Dionysus,Hades,Mider,Amon,Dianaor, or another one?

Just curious......

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity
This is why aliens fly straight past our planet...

LOL

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 10:43 AM
link   

rofl ,ROFL thats all i can do right now.lmao

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by davethebear
You say that God exists, which one are you referring to?

Is it any of these, Thor, Apollo,Bacchus,Cupid,Neptune,Aphrodite,Dionysus,Hades,Mider,Amon,Dianaor, or another one?

Just curious......

No, no, no, not one of those. The God of the universe, the Creator God, the Father of the Lord Jesus Christ. That's the one that I mean. All those other ones are just made up gods. Only His children can know him, everyone else doesn't know Him or believe in Him because they are not His children. So they just make fun of it all. And maybe, for some pretended reason, they may worship one of those other pretend gods from time to time, or maybe even say there is no god at all.

edit on 4-9-2013 by Fromabove because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Fromabove

No, no, no, not one of those. The God of the universe, the Creator God, the Father of the Lord Jesus Christ. That's the one that I mean. All those other ones are just made up gods. Only His children can know him, everyone else doesn't know Him or believe in Him because they are not His children. So they just make fun of it all. And maybe, for some pretended reason, they may worship one of those other pretend gods from time to time, or maybe even say there is no god at all.

I still haven't seen your proof. Perhaps you would be willing to share it? Or would you rather declare me unworthy and spare yourself the humiliation of failing to provide it?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join