It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Agent Provocateurs, Or Sock Puppets on the guardian Defending the MSM Narrative Agenda.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 04:36 AM
link   
Agent Provocateurs, Or Sock Puppets Agents on the guardian Defending the FSA MSM Narrative Agenda

Source
MSM Narrative Agenda
Since the beginning of the Syrian conflict in 2011 there has being a drop of what i call Disinformation agents or Agent Provocateurs FSA Sock Puppets, commenting on different Mainstream News outlets commenting sections in 2011 i have being collecting and tracking a good amount of information on them.

The most favored hang out for the British news outlets is at the theguardian, and for Canada on the CBC news section, the most noticeable Sock Puppet is called and refereed to time machine1. Last year on the guardian there was another Free Syrian Army Sock Puppet by the name of RobbotNick.

This Person had created two multiple accounts, his first main account was created during the exactly same time the Libyan conflict had started. He had kept the account until the end of the war in Libya following the death of Gaddafi.

For evidence.
RobotNick
He has made 873 comments since 9 Mar 2011. Once he was exposed of having two accounts he stopped appearing on the guardian and with his propaganda being failed as the Syrian Arab Army were gaining grounds in Homs.

Only three main guardian Sock Puppets still stand.
1.EagleSyrian1
2.nuspeak
3.zapo

I urge anyone here to take a look at there profiles and even the way interact with other users.
From nuspeak.

I don't care about the opinion of the majority - the majority are entitled to their view but for the most part are unaware of the details here. In a world where the conspiracy theory has become almost the mainstream view I can see why they think as they do. What I do is look at facts. If the facts change I will change my mind but so far all the evidence points in one direction.

I don't care about the opinion of the majority - the majority are entitled to their view but for the most part are unaware of the details here. In a world where the conspiracy theory has become almost the mainstream view

This user nuspeak also asked another user if he or she was Serbian, now the question just whom is nuspeak? an Agent Provocateur, Or Sock Puppet that works as in a group team effort to drill any propaganda agaisnt the Free Syrian Army by insulting other minded users?

If you also notice the FSA users have multiple accounts in which they could give themselves more recommendation points pretending that they have more support.

What do you say?
edit on 4-9-2013 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-9-2013 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 05:56 AM
link   
Who cares? Israel pays people to post their propaganda online so expect other nations and groups to do it as well.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 09:43 AM
link   
So you are admitting to stalking people online?

Taking your schill calling game netwide instead of just the ATS sandbox?

More than likely they are real concerned people who are against the genocide of Assad's regime.

Believe it or not, there are people just as passionate in this world for things other than hating on America at all costs.

new topics

join