It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Universal Experience: The Micro & Macrocosm relation

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 04:27 AM
link   

Earth, our mother, the giver to life. So much more then a colorful rock spiraling around a bright fire ball in the finite space of the Galaxy

Our one and only home, our only source of life and experience in this grand reality we termed "Universe". A grand being we take for granted. A cosmic entity; so blissful, so caring, so wonderful to all those her body governs. Always giving, always protecting, always sharing, and never expecting anything back

We see this beautiful being as nothing more then the ground, the sky, the water, the mountains and the trees. Just different parts of a totality of an organic body we termed "Earth". But what if what we call Earth has its own consciousness? What if what we are perceiving as 'just' a planet, is a self-aware and organic being as Humans?

What if, your human body, were just a micro version, of a macro body? If a specific thing were not alive, could life and different experiences within a reality (Universe) FLOURISH within/with-on it? Surely you, the human body, are alive, and within/with-on your body; cells, bacteria, organs, muscle, fluids etc FLOURISH yes?

Why would it not be the same for the macro, that which you came from? Surely nothing living and conscious can manifest from something dead with no consciousness at all?

Within this thread I will relate the microcosm with the macrocosm. Showing that anatomy and size, does not determine what is conscious and what is not. Which is the main purpose of the 'Universal Experience'.

Within these beautiful pictures, we see countless plants, flowers, animal, seasons and landscapes. We see LIFE, flourishes. Everything within these pictures of nature, is ALIVE and conscious in some form or way. If the Earth itself were not a living being, how could Life on the scale of unmeasurable be possible to exist?

We know when a biological body "dies", it can no longer house life for cells, bacteria, muscle, organs, blood, fat etc.. it decays. There is no life or consciousness within the biological body, to energize the vessel, and allow the microcosmic life to flourish any longer

Life cannot flourish or survive on a dead body. There is nothing living or flowing within a dead body to allow specimens of any type of biological makeup to feed off of, or survive from it.
It must be then, the only way Life can consciously experience a reality, is existing and feeding off of a living being that is a macrocosm of itself

Lets take a look at the microcosm; the aspect of life in existence we cant see, but surely flourishes with life, and makes up the macro

Within these TINY organisms, that are not even visible to our eyes, exists a microcosmic universe within itself. These life forms go about daily; eating, feeding, transferring, giving, sharing, dying and reproducing at an unbelievable rate

Its strange how such a microscopic aspect can have so much going on, without anyone seeing it! Its this microcosmic aspect to reality, that creates the macrocosm we CAN see. These are the micro 'builders' of the macro

The Human being is not one organism made up of 4 limbs, a torso and head. Within the human body - exists a UNIVERSE of itself! One that goes unseen. When you look into the mirror, you see a simple body. You dont see the micro universe

You do not see the TRILLIONS of cells and micro organisms working "day-in-day-out" to allow you to; breath, walk, flex, speak, feel, see, hear, think.. to LIVE and EXIST within this Universal experience we call Life. But, surely it is happening, surely there is so much going on in your Universe-like body that you have no command or conscious focus over

Do you think the cells are aware they are working and reproducing for a "Human Being"? Do you think the cells, pathogens, blood, heart, liver, spleen, nose, lungs... do what they do, because they 'know' they are inside a conscious Human being?

To a cell; the body just exists - it is the universe to a bacteria, to a cell, to a virus. Yet, these microscopic organisms have such a profound effect over the macro version called Human. A simple virus, can bring down the entire human being, and put that individual in a hospital for days! But is it aware what it is doing?

So lets take this full circle; the human body is created of trillions of cells, bacterias, organs, liquids etc.. Yet the conscious human being is not aware of the near-infinite activity taking place within it, on a microcosmic scale

The Earth is a body; it is not created as a humanoid, but surely it is a body. It is made up of 'zillions' of organisms, all sorts of shapes and sizes. There is an uncountable amount of living and breathing species that thrive on this planetary body. Is the Earth aware of every thing that is taking place on its body?

Is the Earth aware of all things happening within/with-on it? As a human is aware its heart is beating?

The human being is none other then a micro bacteria on the Earth's body. If we peer into the reality on Earth, I dare to say its a virus on the Earth. Given the damage it has done in the past 2 centuries alone

Yet, we are not convinced as a species that the Earth is conscious of its universal experience, we do not perceive this precious body as a living being

Why?

Maybe its because the Earth does not talk? Maybe because its cosmic anatomy is spherical like; missing limbs? Maybe because it does not have; a mouth, eyes, ears, nose, brain or heart? At least that we currently know or are aware of

But is this to say the macro body we exist on is not conscious of its experience in the 'Universe'? That it is not aware it orbits a bright star, within a galaxy, neighbored by planets alike? Not aware; like the organs that make up the human body? Like the cells that do their jobs and reproduce to allow the Human to function and exist?

Bold statements need bold measures. And I do not believe we have accumulated enough knowledge and understanding about the planet-body Earth, to label it non conscious or not alive. To this day, we are still finding new species, there are still places on Earth that the human's five senses have never experienced

What determines if a being is conscious of its experience in the reality - the Universe - or not? Language? Building cities? Governing it's lives with order and laws? When I go into nature and venture; I do not see governing nor laws, but I do see a sense of order among the beings present

Ants build enormous hill-like-fortresses, which are 'city' like in terms of their scale. Spiders create unique geometry within their webs to live and catch their next meal. Birds create nests when they are pregnant, knowing they will give birth to young. Trees, plants and flowers share space amongst one another to grow and give to the micro and macro beings that need their essence (medicine, food). Bees, fly to different units of flowers, pollinating, working 'on the clock' every spring and summer

Surely there is an awareness within these creatures and organisms. In my next thread I will show my theory of how bodies are able to experience and navigate the universal reality. And how we are all interconnected in a web of energy

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 04:43 AM
link   
wooooww this thread is super! the human picture is the most! wonderfull Op..we human life in two of them..so amazing how we can stand on this amazing nature..

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 05:01 AM
link   
reply to post by covertpanther

Great op, and wonderfully articulated. S&F

I agree. We as a collective, all too often ignore or reject Earth as being a living entity. It is my conviction that life and consciousness fills, encompasses, and transcends all things in existence.

Each drop of water and every speck of dust is its own micro-universe. Existence spans finitely and infinitely in all directions microly and macroly, at every point. I can barely begin to comprehend the beauty and glory of All that is. Furthermore, all of the apparent separation is truly superficial and illusionary. All emanates from One.

My friend, I do not think that mankind is a virus. Mankind is capable of death and destruction,... but also capable of creation, compassion, and unity. Mankind swings between the poles of:
[Separation Unity]
[Hate Love]
[Selfishness Compassion/Empathy]

Many in modern society are artificially influenced to lean towards the poles of separation, hate, and selfishness.

Peace

edit on 9/4/13 by Sahabi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 05:06 AM
link   
I want to share a lucid dream-type experience I had a few years ago, it relates to the OP, and is the experience that has brought me to the understanding of the universe I am at.

If anyone has had a lucid dream, they know how vivid and conscious one is within it. Usually when one is lucid dreaming, they are in control of their dream, guiding their consciousness through "dream-space" I'll term it.

This dream I had was so vivid, clear and COSMIC, it changed my perspective on everything I perceived in the external reality - that is the reality being experienced internally, via the 5 senses.

I went to bed, ready for sleep. I had school in the morning, and ball practice too. I am one of those troubled sleepers, where it takes me roughly an hour or 2, to dose off. But this night, I was slammed into the depths of my subconsciousness, and I was not in control of this 'dream'.

I found myself 'floating' (?) in a universe (which is where my location "Innerverse comes from), I could see stars in every direction, beautiful-shining lights of different colours all over! Before I knew what was going on, there were these vivid images being shown to me. I could 'feel' a type of omnipresence over me as these images were being shown.

I was shown; from the tiniest of cells and bacterias, to plants and flowers, mammals and aquatic beings, to planets and stars.. everything was connected through this blue colored energy. This omnipresence was showing me; when anything died, its energy or awareness within its biological makeup, came from the body and went back into a source where it came from.

The image of the 'Source', was this enormous blue energy. Just a huge spherical ball of energy, that housed every experience, every thought, every feeling, ever experienced. The images showed me that; every experience and memory that any biological being has - when it dies - those experiences and memories are NEVER lost, but stored within the source.

The way the blue energy of the biological beings was shown to me - it was like a 'tear-drop' but instead of dropping, it went from the deceased body - "up" into the source, that which it came from. I interpreted this blue energy as the soul that enters biological beings upon the fetus stages.

It was a very profound experience - one that words don't do it justice. After this 'dream', I never looked at an animal, plant, or any product of nature, differently then myself.
Only that; we are different expressions of the grand source, experiencing its different aspects of reality like faucets of itself.

They say nothing can be destroyed, because energy is never destroyed. It only moves into something new or different then its previous state. Meaning the atoms; the protons, electrons, photons and all the 'ons' (lol) do not become destroyed when a mass breaks down - they just move on to new experiences within the reality.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 05:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Sahabi

Thank you so much!

Yes, the universal experience is beautiful. Even the tiniest of cells, bacteria, and bugs have such a complex and wonderful makeup. The geometry of the micro and macro is fascinating to me.

I do know human beings are not truly a virus, but in this day and age, who can tell the difference? I should of left it "bacteria" lol. Its too easy to influence this species into committing acts and behaviors that of the lesser aspect of self.

Thanks again for your words and input Sahabi

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 04:52 PM
link   

The human being is none other then a micro bacteria on the Earth's body. If we peer into the reality on Earth, I dare to say its a virus on the Earth. Given the damage it has done in the past 2 centuries alone

I was fascinated and left without a rebuttal when I first heard human beings categorized as a virus in the Matrix movie:

Agent Smith:

"I'd like to share a revelation that I've had during my time here. It came to me when I tried to classify your species and I realized that you're not actually mammals. Every mammal on this planet instinctively develops a natural equilibrium with the surrounding environment but you humans do not. You move to an area and you multiply and multiply until every natural resource is consumed and the only way you can survive is to spread to another area. There is another organism on this planet that follows the same pattern. Do you know what it is? A virus. Human beings are a disease, a cancer of this planet. You're a plague and we are the cure."

- The Matrix (Film)

For several years I was in agreement with this categorization. However, I now disagree with such reasoning.

All around the world, societies of humans have lived in near-balance with their environment and ecosystem. With the spread and cultivation of the self-centered ego-personality, we have been conditioned to fall away from balance in order to selfishly fulfill the wants of the individual self. This potential does dwell naturally in the souls of mankind, however, it has been increasingly stimulated by the constructed and manipulated society that we see today.

May Peace be upon you

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Sahabi

I do remember that quote from the Matrix. The Matrix trilogy is much more then a movie; it has much esoteric and hidden knowledge within it.
When I talked about humans being a virus, it is because that is how I perceive this species in my mind similar to how the matrix has described. The only species that does not try and get along, and become harmonic with the natural order of things.

A virus is something foreign, that takes over a host, by attacking its system. I was about to expand on my thoughts about the "Human Virus" topic; but I think I will save it for another thread in the future. Becuaes I think I did a really nice job in the OP, and created a good thread, I do not need to steer off topic and disturb it.

Thanks for your input my friend

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Lovely and detailed OP!
It reminds me of one of my favorite presentations from way back in the 80's:

The Global Brain

Life is ubiquitous - that we humans generally don't comprehend the extent or depth of it in such a vast and nested system is, as you've said, akin to the the cell not really comprehending the extent of the body it lives in. There is so much we cannot hear or see - the music made by the spinning spheres, for example. It is a true wonderment to be able to catch a glimpse. I really appreciated the OP and the lucid dream you had. Wonderfully done.

Beautiful photos and illustrations, too!

peace to you,
AB

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 01:55 PM
link   

What a well put together thread..! With fantastic pics too...

I believe we are all connected from womb to tomb. We are the universe observing and experiencing itself. The Earth is a living being. The universe is consciousness. Without consciousness or an observer or something to experience it none of this would be here. We would not be here.

It is coming up to winter where I live and I am planning on doing a lot of reading. Starting with this book. I have heard from many that it is a good read..

I always found it interesting that the Earth's magnetic field frequency is about 7.38Hz and the human brain has a frequency of around 7Hz when at rest...

The scientific community is just beginning to appreciate how the fields generated by living systems and the ionosphere interact with one another. For instance, the earth and the ionosphere generate a symphony of frequencies ranging from 0.01 hertz to 300 hertz, and some of the large resonances occurring in the earth’s fields are in the same frequency range as those of the human heart and brain. Although researchers have looked at some of the possible interactions between the earth’s fields and human, animal and plant activity, scientists have barely scratched the surface of what may be achieved with something as sophisticated as the Global Coherence Monitoring System.

www.glcoherence.org...

You should have a look at the Schumann Resonances. I find them quite fascinating..

Hope you like the pics.. S/F for thee.... ~ Namaste x)

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Oh and I will be also doing some reading about the GCP Global Consciousness Project. Certainly some interesting reading there...

The Global Consciousness Project (GCP, also called the EGG Project) is a parapsychology experiment begun in 1998 as an attempt to detect possible interactions of "global consciousness" with physical systems. The project monitors a geographically distributed network of hardware random number generators in a bid to identify anomalous outputs that correlate with widespread emotional responses to sets of world events, or periods of focused attention by large numbers of people. The GCP is privately funded through the Institute of Noetic Sciences and describes itself as an international collaboration of about 100 research scientists and engineers.

en.wikipedia.org...

The Global Consciousness Project (GCP) is an international effort involving researchers from several institutions and countries, designed to explore whether the construct of interconnected consciousness can be scientifically validated through objective measurement. The project builds on excellent experiments conducted over the past 35 years at a number of laboratories, demonstrating that human consciousness interacts with random event generators (REGs), apparently "causing" them to produce non-random patterns. A description of the technical implementation is given under procedures.

noosphere.princeton.edu...

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Fantastic thread! My mother is a natural (pantheist) pagan and I have always viewed the earth as our mother - Gaia. A living conscious thing. I believe she very much is conscious and attempts to communicate with us all the time. It seems we don't know how to listen though.

What happens when our mother gives up on one of her multitudes of different life forms she cares for? She turns into the terrifying destructive force and wipes the slate clean in a variety of different ways to choose from. It would behoove us to come into balance with her and treat her well! Or just maybe that next pandemic - really was specifically designed to bring us down.

Cirque

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by CirqueDeTruth

Thank you Cirque for coming around, I do appreciate it.

What you say about Earth (Earth is an ananagram for Heart) being destructive to everything it "loves".. I would like to respond to this.

The Earth is androgynous, which is why it can birth both male and female beings. Meaning Earth is not male or female, but a product of the two sides.

When the Earth has an "event" we wil say; it may seem catastrophic to the small bacteria-like beings inhabiting its body, but to its perspective its just a litle "shake" or maybe a "cough". This side of perception is not well accepted because the indivudal is faced with how in-significant they are. And we know the human ego wants to be the center of the universe

Its all perspective; when you cough, its a catastrophy to bactiera and virus - like an intense hurricane. When you scratch for an itch, its like a magnificient "earthquake" (in this case, 'fingerquake
) to the skin cells or possible bacteria. When you step on an ant outside, its like "God" reigning over them.

The universe is all perspective. We are all different faucets experiencing the same creation with different perceptions of it. From the micro to the macro

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Very interesting. I agree, if the earth, our heart, is anything - it androgenous. You have to understand that my perspective begins with paganism, so when I make correlations and observations, they are naturally filtered through my pagan lenses.

When I say the earth is a she - I'm not meaning to be literal. Rather just expressing myself from the perspective I embrace. The trinity of our macro as contained in our solar system - the earth, sun, and moon - all necessary for life as we know it. Then moved to us - the mother, father, child. Moved to behavior - good, bad, balanced. To atom revolving around the nucleus - electron, proton, neutron. The macro can be seen in the micro and vice versa - as above so below and as below so it is above.

CdT

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 04:46 AM
link   

Do you think the universe, planets, galaxies, plants, animals. . Have a religious view of their own creation and surrounding reality?

It would be most wise to be one with your creation, rather seperating yourself from it, and thus disconnecting with everything you could be in tune with. As you said its like a lens over your eyes; so take the lens off and see creation for what it really is

People can exist with the micro/macrocosm without religous seperation, which is a perception based on what they were told or learned from childhood. Its no neccesary to view creation and every faucet of it, as something different and outside of yourself.

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Expression is just that - an expression. A faucet of the greater whole. Our beliefs and perceptions are not something that is separate from the universe. It's all inclusive. Nothing is left outside of it. I study a broad range of belief sets, and the beauty and correlations I find are like an interwoven tapestry. Each a different colored thread of the same design.

I treasure and cherish our diversity, and am not interested in creating a world where everyone thinks the same, believes the same, acts the same. I don't see much growth or change coming from a carbon copied world of everyone just like the other. We are a part of nature, not an aberration apart from it. Our belief sets are a natural process of identifying with the world and the greater universe around us.

Sort of like - I'm pagan but I love and believe in Jesus. I read what he imparted to the world and am uplifted. No one can take that from me - despite pagans saying I am not of them because I read the scriptures alongside the Edda's, Tao, and Mabigonian. Just as Christian who say I am not of them because I don't refute all other texts except the bible. I am me. A unique soul expression. That takes away nothing from anyone else, and simply is one shard, one sliver of the collective whole.

So you see, even though we perceive things differently, we agree at the core of what your trying to relay.

CdT

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Beautifully put sister. I love the way you think and see things as

Thank you for that

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Hey cp; really cool thread and explains it all concisely. I'd offer more right now but alas suffering from a tremendous toothache. Perhaps I will ponder on how that fits in the macrocosm and report back.

Stay Sacred.

Besides this thread needed a bump anyway. 👍

edit on 19-9-2013 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-9-2013 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Rosinitiate

I appreciate that Rosinitiate, thank you. It deffiantely needs a bump! I was planning on piecing together a part 2, but the lack of attention and comments has convinced me not to, at least yet anyways.

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 11:32 AM
link   

I say go for for part 2. I'm all ears anyways, or all eyes and much brain matter at least.

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 12:18 PM
link   
I second Rosiniate!

I'd love to see part II of this thread.

CdT

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join