It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If Obama is the..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 04:21 AM
link   
If obama is the anit-christ, where is jesus? does he come down from heaven accompanied by clouds and thunder? or is he alive now ether knowingly or unknowingly

please be creative and respect others opinions.

zqncQ85Q1qA

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 04:37 AM
link   
reply to post by EmittsrifEhtrof

Was not Barack Obama democratically voted in by a majority of US voters? (apart from those who voted otherwise... (for arguments sake!))

It really gets me how people can make such a fuss about a leader that they voted in... (majority wise!)... you chose the guy... Now assume your responsabilities!

Whatever you may believe that this person incarnates... In my opinion, he is just there to get well known, make super mega cash for his future progenerates and live his life to the fullest... like most of us here on this planet no?

Sheesh... some people are never happy!

Kindest respects

Rodinus

edit on 4-9-2013 by Rodinus because: Phrase added

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 04:44 AM
link   
Maybe Christ has been born again and growing up as a child?

Either way if Obama is the antivchrist he still has to play his hand.

The Syrian conflict could be the start of WW3 and the cards are falling into place, but an antichrist would need to rouse the masses and have them on his side, don't see any urge from the people of the west to want a war with Syria, and Obama would need to stay on as president after his second term ends which I believe he can't ? Not sure if he can if the US is at war.

So time will tell!

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by EmittsrifEhtrof
If obama is the anit-christ, where is jesus?

He isn't smart enough or slick enough to be the anti-christ. And most of the O-Bots have woken up from their hope-ium haze and discovered their error in supporting him without question. That wouldn't happen to the anti-christ.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluloa
Maybe Christ has been born again and growing up as a child?

It's not supposed to work that way. He's supposed to come again just as he was seen leaving ...
At least that's what scripture says.
Buddhists would tell you that he's a Buddah and that he'll be born again the usual way.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 07:14 AM
link   
given the the term "antichrist" is uniquely Biblical (though it has been applied to plenty of other things since), I'm assuming you'd allow for an argument from Scripture proving that Obama is not, in fact, the Antichrist.

You can find information about the names and titles of antichrist here:
www.sermoncentral.com...

...needless to say, Obama is not the antichrist.
He simply doesn't fit the profile.

Is he *AN* antichrist, or a type of antichrist? Well, sure. ...but that's an entirely different question.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Rodinus

i thought i saw a stat that indicated he won a majority vote, but that majority vote only came out to be 20 percent of the American adult population. But I guess when most adults can see the voting system is a sham and don't partake, and the rest have lost there voting right because they partook in the trade of herbal remedies and were the target of trumped up charges by corrupt judges and officers(I think there is a reason we are the most incarcerated country in the world, and this is part of it). The ones that are left are the ones that are easily manipulated by media, therefore obama wins, i have a feeling he will win the next one as well.

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by EmittsrifEhtrof

Obama isn't a jew, he cannot be the Antichrist. Obama is a gentile, and no jew is going to follow an idolater.

new topics

top topics

join