It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Extra-Terrestrials found written in the Bible!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 04:05 AM
link   
As I was browsing the Bible, I came across these two mysterious characters, namely the Anakim and the Zamzumim or the Zuzim. I was curious about their physical appearance which had led me to research more about them.

Anakim

Deuteronomy 9:2

1"Hear, O Israel! You are crossing over the Jordan today to go in to dispossess nations greater and mightier than you, great cities fortified to heaven, 2 a people great and tall, the sons of the Anakim, whom you know and of whom you have heard it said, 'Who can stand before the sons of Anak?

Numbers 13:33 We saw the Nephilim there (the descendants of Anak come from the Nephilim).

---

According to these verses, the Anakim are physically tall. But, there's nothing much to work on the word "tall". So, I began to research more on the word "Anakim" and why the strange name. Here's what I got from the references:

"Descendants of the Nephilim (Numbers 13:32-33), the Anakim were a tall people (cf. Heb. anaq, "long-necked")" Eerdmans Dictionary of the Bible By David Noel Freedman, Allen C. Myers, p. 59

"The Anakim (i.e. the long-necked ones) terrified the spies in Hebron, which was called by them Kirjath-orla," The Bible Atlas of Maps and Plans to Illustrate the Geography and Topography ... General Literature Committee, Samuel Clark, Sir George Grove, p.8

"The Anakim - "long-necked" ones," from Anaq, "to be long, stretched-out, and over-towering." Correspondences of Canaan: A Study of the Spiritual Geography and History of the Land and Nations of the World, p. 55

---

We now have a full physical characteristic of this creature:

* Tall Over Towering
* Long-Necked
* Stretched-out body
* Elongated body (to be long)

Now, this looks really odd because it seems to fit our modern description of an alien, the greys.

LONG NECK

ELONGATED STRETCHED OUT BODY

TALL, OVER TOWERING

Eye Witness Accounts:

"The second prominent race in this group of extraterrestrials are the ‘tall Grays’ described by Robert Dean as, “a very large group, I say large, they were 6-8 maybe sometimes 9 feet tall and they were humanoid, but they were very pale, very white, didn’t have any hair on their bodies at all.”

Tall Grays are described to originate from the Orion constellation, and according to Dr Arthur Horn play an overseeing role vis-à-vis short Grays:

The short greys are overseen within their own ranks by the taller seven to eight foot tall greys. These greys are the ones that actually carry out "diplomatic" missions, such as secretly negotiating treaties with heads of human governments. As mentioned the greys in general, and the small three to five foot greys in particular, have been likened to mercenaries.

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

They are very tall 7 – 11 feet, and have long necks, that they sometimes have to bend or crouch down to walk through entry ways. They have no emotion in any of their facial features again much like an insect, the face they do have, is just damn creepy looking. These guys do many experiments on humans, and the reason for these experiments, much like the greys, is unknown.

alienpictures.wordpress.com...

---

Not sure whether this is just coincidence though. But, I'm most intrigued.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 04:09 AM
link   
Now, the second one, the Zamzummims / Zuzim:

Zamzummims / Zuzim

Deuteronomy 2:20

This land was thought of as the land of the Rephaim who used to live there, but the Ammonites called them Zamzummim.

Genesis 14:5

In the fourteenth year Chedorlaomer and the kings who were with him came and defeated the Rephaim in Ashteroth-karnaim, the Zuzim in Ham, the Emim in Shaveh-kiriathaim,

---

Not much to work on this so, I searched the article in wikipedia:

The area of Moab at Ar, (the region East of the Jordan) before the time of Moses, was also considered the land of the Rephaites. Deuteronomy 2:18-21 refers to the fact that Ammonites called them "Zamzummim", which is related to the Hebrew word זמזם, which literally translates into "Buzzers", or "the people whose speech sounds like buzzing."

en.wikipedia.org...

It seems that his zamzummim or zuzim has a weird buzzing speech. This is also confirmed by these references:

"The Zuzim (Gen. xiv. ... Be that as it may, they spoke an idiom differing from that of the Canaanites, for the names Zamzummim, and Zuzim, ... the latter, signify a people whose language is not understood, and is compared to a buzzing sound." A manual of the ancient history of the East to the commencement of the ... By François Lenormant, Elisabeth Chevallier, p.147

"Also (as related to the stem of zuzim) zazu, " to distribute, divide " (in the reciprocal form " to become divided, to fight each ... zamdm, " a bridle, cord " ; zamzam, " hum, buzz, long resounding, mumble, roar," and zamzama(t) " humming, rustling" The Pentateuch: a historical record, as shown by the scientific ... by William Turnbull Pilter - Page 157

"They are represented as being giants — Rephalm ; men of prodigious strength — Zuzim ; as having a buzzing and indistinct manner of speech — Zamzummim ; as formidable monsters" - History of Egypt, Chaldea, Syria, Babylonia, and Assyria - Volume 2 - Page 67

"in Ashtaroth Karnaim, and the Zuzims in Ham, and the Emims in Shaveh Kiriathairn, and the Horites in their mount Seir ; that is, the giants, the monsters, were smitten in all four quarters of the circle."

---

According to these references the zamzumims are monsters with buzzing speech. Not much I can research on with their physical appearance. But, we only have two characteristics and that they have a buzzing sounding speech and that they are monsters.

*buzzing sounding speech
*monsters

---

Are there any modern encounters with this particular creature? Read this:

Eye Witness Account:

"On January 20, 1996 between 1:30-5:30 A.M.,a ufo was believed to have crashed in a suburban neighborhood in Varginha,Brazil. There were many witnesses. Including 3 young girls walking home from work. This is how people described them: 4-5 feet in height, makes a strange buzzing sound(like a swarm of bees), has 3 rounded protuberances on top of head(like horns), oily brownish skin, big red eyes, strong smell like ammonia. Seems to be a cross of the grey aliens and the chupacabra."

pagli.tripod.com...

"Oh sleep paralysis has a long history in fact there are what is called sleep paralysis myths in just about every culture. Something or another comes in the night. It very often sits on the chest of a person or it tries to strangle them or it made just lurk around the room menacingly. Its very often described as dark grey or black. It can make strange noises from heavy breathing through sort of humming buzzing vibration noises."

www.abc.net.au...

“In an earlier note you mentioned being 18 years old. You are younger than most people who wonder about abductions. Yet the publicity on abductions is bringing about an awareness at a younger age. You have described many things familiar to abductees, including the buzzing sound, feelin woozy, and the flashback memories.”

www.abduct.com...

For decades, hundreds of people worldwide have been plagued by an elusive buzzing noise known as "the Hum". Some have blamed gas pipes or power lines, others think their ears are faulty. A few even think sinister forces could be at work.

news.bbc.co.uk...

---

It seems that these “alien” creatures have been around since ancient times. I’m not that sure whether to label this as just coincidence, noting the accurate physical description and the eye witness accounts of these creatures.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 04:18 AM
link   
reply to post by 8eightup

the greys

Anakim

Deuteronomy 9:2

1"Hear, O Israel! You are crossing over the Jordan today to go in to dispossess nations greater and mightier than you, great cities fortified to heaven, 2 a people great and tall, the sons of the Anakim, whom you know and of whom you have heard it said, 'Who can stand before the sons of Anak?

Numbers 13:33 We saw the Nephilim there (the descendants of Anak come from the Nephilim).

---

According to these verses, the Anakim are physically tall. But, there's nothing much to work on the word "tall". So, I began to research more on the word "Anakim" and why the strange name. Here's what I got from the references:

"Descendants of the Nephilim (Numbers 13:32-33), the Anakim were a tall people (cf. Heb. anaq, "long-necked")" Eerdmans Dictionary of the Bible By David Noel Freedman, Allen C. Myers, p. 59

"The Anakim (i.e. the long-necked ones) terrified the spies in Hebron, which was called by them Kirjath-orla," The Bible Atlas of Maps and Plans to Illustrate the Geography and Topography ... General Literature Committee, Samuel Clark, Sir George Grove, p.8

"The Anakim - "long-necked" ones," from Anaq, "to be long, stretched-out, and over-towering." Correspondences of Canaan: A Study of the Spiritual Geography and History of the Land and Nations of the World, p. 55

---

We now have a full physical characteristic of this creature:

* Tall Over Towering
* Long-Necked
* Stretched-out body
* Elongated body (to be long)

Sory Mr.8eightup i dont see word grey on your Bible Explanation..maybe you can explore much more..
There is An Ancient Tribe that all the people have stretch Neck like this..

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 04:23 AM
link   
reply to post by 8eightup

But Its just my thought..i can be wrong too..

but S&F for a Great Explanation and find
i self very curious about Nephilim People..This kind of "Creature" is so Strong even must God Himself Destroy this "Creature"

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 05:54 AM
link   
interesting theory, nice work. I find the first one especially intriguing as nephilim "were the offspring of the "sons of God" and the "daughters of men" according to Genesis 6:4" (wikipedia). And I suppose there's a chance that beings descended from the 'heavens" ie, skies/space and mated with humans which could make them aliens but perceived angels.

The second one I'm less sure of, mainly due to there being so many different languages in this world and I wouldn't be surprised to find tribes who's speech is composed of buzzing, kind of like those African tribes who's language encompasses clicking sounds. Also the relation to sleep paralysis sounds and that of the hum feels a bit loose to me as these are mostly electrical or industrial sounding hums, from what I've read and experienced, whereas the buzzing language sound seems attributed more to the sound of bees and therefore different and more natural sounding.

All in all though I do think its possible for alien visitation and possible inhabitations to have been recorded in the bible, and I think someone has covered before the possibility of some 'came down to them in a cloud' passages being that of alien spacecraft.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Now look up the "Rephaim". There are two different ways the word is used in the bible. But the first refers to beings of great height and might. First referred to in Genesis 14.

ETA: Not the best source. But it will do for a starting point. Rephaim
edit on 9/4/2013 by Klassified because: eta

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 10:22 AM
link   
So do you see now how the Bible - and "Christianity" - is simply a 'remake'? A compilation of legends from many older religions?

It is ancient lore from back in the mists of forgotten times - the pagans, the zoroastrians, the sumerians...etc...

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by wildtimes
So do you see now how the Bible - and "Christianity" - is simply a 'remake'? A compilation of legends from many older religions?

It is ancient lore from back in the mists of forgotten times - the pagans, the zoroastrians, the sumerians...etc...

If the times are "forgotten", then how are they remade?

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Chrisfishenstein

Not sure what you mean...
the stories existed LOOooong before Christ. Maybe you mean the OT? My point is that the Bible is not an original or novel work.

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by wildtimes

what if it's not the stories that are simply remade for literary purposes but that history has a tendency to repeat itself?

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 12:41 AM
link   
I hope we can just continue to flesh out the untapped lore behind these things rather than divulge into pseudo-realistic historic/sociological arguments. This topic isn't about that.

Good find OP! I've been wondering if there was more Nephilim-related content in the bible which hasn't been widely sourced yet.

A little speculation from me: On wikipedia I saw this,
"The area of Moab at Ar, (the region East of the Jordan) before the time of Moses, was also considered the land of the Rephaites. Deuteronomy 2:18-21 refers to the fact that Ammonites called them "Zamzummim", which is related to the Hebrew word זמזם, which literally translates into "Buzzers", or "the people whose speech sounds like buzzing."

I know for a fact that I've read about Greys speaking with "buzzing" sounds and once I even heard a so-called "recording of a Grey" which made a great buzzing sound. (haven't found it again for years, sadly)

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by cheesy

Emulation and mimicry are the highest forms of flattery. These tribes, like others who sing and dance in fanciful costumes, are doing so for a reason. That specific reason is to emulate their God's or even the God's of their deities.

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Them things are ugly as hell maybe there demons, what woman in her right mind would have sex with that skinny little ugly s### is beyond me. Dont know why only god could kill it it looks weak lol star for making me laugh like hell.

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 01:02 AM
link   
reply to post by ed1320

Seen through modern eyes.

Maybe if they had a choice but, no has not always meant no.

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 01:03 AM
link   
reply to post by cheesy

Those ladies are Thai.

I doubt the old Jewish guys ever met any of their kind.

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Hmm, I recently watched a couple videos on people around the world discovering the skeletons of 10-20 ft tall humanoids.. Don't know if this relates with the second "Species" you mentioned? The ones that make a buzzing sound.

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Its a shame the Christians stil cannot grasp the fact we are not the only creatures. Anakim, Nephilim had particular role, mostly negative in human history. There are others. it is out of any logic to pretend Earth is unique. Having only several thousand years recorded history, for the earth civilization seems incomprehensible the travel between stars. Other civilizations or races may have had thousands more, millions of years of development. Where is the controversy they are created by the same God? Only in our fanatic mind. That doesn't reject the truth of God's creation on Earth, neither the truth of the incarnation of God's Son on Earth - Jesus Christ. But to deny all the other of God's creation makes us useless servants that will be thrown out or left out when the doors lock (the 5 unwise maids). It is an absurd carefully maintaned by the clergy of all church denominations, that EVerything that the Bible doesn't explicitly mention is from the devil. And because the Bible mentions evil ET, Nephilim, then all ET should be evil, according to that medieval viewpoint. Just the contrary. The Bible mentions the angels so often, that the people should start thinking of what an angel is, and why we don't see angels today. How did Ezekiel see them in Ezekiel 1. How did Elijah see them and was even taken by them alive, not resurrected. These are things available to understanding of sunday school level but ae never preached. No order issued to preach such things. Pity! Hope that order will come soon, too. Bible and Gospel abound of episodes of angelic direct physical intervention in t he life of God's elect ones. Are you one of them?

top topics

join