It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oh The Humility - A TributeTo David Frost - The Humbling Of A President - Broken Dreams

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 01:27 AM
link   
In honor of David Frost, who has recently died, I thought I would share another retro video. I consider this one of Frost's most greatest lifetime works. And I hope you enjoy this short clip as much as I did.

How does this video make you feel afterwords? Myself I can see that Nixon was truly remorseful in this video. But was it remorse for screwing up his chance to make a mark on the world, or was it remorse for getting caught?

How many of you here remember this? And how many here have never seen what should be one of the greatest men in the US, humbled?

Here is the entire Nixon Frost Interview for those that may be interested. This was a 12 day interview where as Nixon had no prior knowledge of any questions.

edit on 4-9-2013 by elouina because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 11:34 AM
link   
You know there is something about this short clip that I find enthralling. To see a past president confiding up close and personal and from the heart.

Does anyone feel that we may be seeing Obama in this position in the future? Or do you feel that he will remain cold and distant?

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Whoops, bumped my mouse and double posted This space for rent.
edit on 4-9-2013 by elouina because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 12:21 AM
link   
This video is amazing, and here it got less attention than Obama's new dog. It is all too easy for me to forget I ever posted this and chock it up to an uninteresting topic. But I feel this is something important that will leave a lasting impression.

top topics

join