(New to tarot) Want a reading? Tell me why I should!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 07:48 AM
link   
reply to post by MDDoxs

Because when searching 'Recent Posts' with the sub-section 'Conspiracy' selected, this gubbins appears - So its not in the right place.

The name Above Top Secret does not imply there will be free tarot reading too especially when there are not only other places on this site where that should be (if at all) but many other sites devoted to it.

Any Old Junk may be a more appropriate name.
edit on 13-9-2013 by Tidnabnilims because: truthiness

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Tidnabnilims
reply to post by MDDoxs

Because when searching 'Recent Posts' with the sub-section 'Conspiracy' selected, this gubbins appears - So its not in the right place.

Recent posts covers all recent posts regardless of board affiliation. Your posts do not belong in this thread, as you are taking away from the OP. This should be best directed to a Moderator. Do worry, I will inform them about you and your "concerns".

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by MDDoxs

Then why 2 sub-sections, Conspiracy (clearly defined), and Off Topic (anything not conspiracy you would have to assume based on clear definition of conspiracy). Fix it to be more clear as to what constitutes what.

Add an Esoteric section, seems to cover it all nicely
edit on 13-9-2013 by Tidnabnilims because: (no reason given)

Why should I have to scroll through dozens of non-conspiracy threads, on a conspiracy section of a conspiracy forum. If its a 'chat about all sorts forum' then change the name and the message. If its obviously esoteric with no conspiracy angle then it shouldnt be in a sub-section headed CONSPIRACY, seems sensible to me, make an extra section and have all esoteric non-conspiracy threads there, then they can be special together

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Tidnabnilims

This thread is in the "Dreams and Predictions" board. Is that title not clear enough for you? If you are unable to grasp this concept, i truly doubt your ability to comprehend complicated conspiracy theory.

I have already to many posts on you. I will engage you no further on this.
edit on 13-9-2013 by MDDoxs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Tidnabnilims
reply to post by MDDoxs

Then why 2 sub-sections, Conspiracy (clearly defined), and Off Topic (anything not conspiracy you would have to assume based on clear definition of conspiracy). Fix it to be more clear as to what constitutes what.

Add an Esoteric section, seems to cover it all nicely

Why should I have to scroll through dozens of non-conspiracy threads, on a conspiracy section of a conspiracy forum. If its a 'chat about all sorts forum' then change the name and the message. If its obviously esoteric with no conspiracy angle then it shouldnt be in a sub-section headed CONSPIRACY, seems sensible to me, make an extra section and have all esoteric non-conspiracy threads there, then they can be special together

You do not have to scroll through dozens of non-conspiracy threads and you didn't have to post on this one or continue to post! (there is a forum called rant if you wish to complain!)

You know where the threads are that are of interest to you Tid.

Just looked at your posting history.. which you do not really have seeing as you are a "new" member here! didn't even see an intro from you, so i am guessing that you are not new to ATS.

Saw the thread that you wrote... what is the point?

Right, let's give this thread back to those who came to converse with the OP in the first place huh?

Have a great day

Kindest respects

Rodinus
edit on 13-9-2013 by Rodinus because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 08:10 AM
link   
reply to post by MDDoxs

I use recent posts to keep up with recent posts as its the most efficient way to keep up with recent posts, but as the main purpose of the site is conspiracy topics, and the sub section within recent posts (remember thats what im using) is also titled conspiracy, yet it is filled with lots of non-conspiracy topics (ie night terrors, wordjumble, magic numbers etc.) then yeah its in the wrong place.

Making stuff up, predictions and dreams are not conspiracies. Prophecies could have a conspiracy angle (cover-up style i guess) So they have a small amount of merit here

I think an Esoteric sub-section within the Recent posts tabs to compliment the Conspiracy & Off Topic ones is a reasonable idea.

or change Conspiracy sub section name to Topics or something signifying the current ambiguity
edit on 13-9-2013 by Tidnabnilims because: more ideas

or move it to off topic - the topic (and I think i'm right here) of the site seems to be conspiracies, or does Above Top Secret imply something else ?

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Saw the thread that you wrote... what is the point?

I have to ask that so many times on this site its untrue, welcome to irony

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Rodinus

You do not have to scroll through dozens of non-conspiracy threads and you didn't have to post on this one or continue to post! (there is a forum called rant if you wish to complain!)

Yes, I do - No, but I wanted to - And, thanks.

You know where the threads are that are of interest to you

Yes, in Recent Posts

Just looked at your posting history.. which you do not really have seeing as you are a "new" member here! didn't even see an intro from you, so i am guessing that you are not new to ATS.

Yes I am both new and not new and this is also irrelevant. Dont need an account to read things

Right, let's give this thread back to those who came to converse with the OP in the first place huh?

seems to be free tarotnet readings here, this is the most conversation in thread

Have a great day Kindest respects Rodinus

I like your avatar

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 08:55 AM
link   
We have a Philosophy & Metaphysics forum, are you going to complain about that, too? This thread fits very well with the broad range of alternative topics ATS is home to, and it may in fact be better off in the P & M forum than this one.
Whoever you think you are to critique the content, or demand changes to ATS, you are not that person. If you have an issue with it, I highly suggest you take it up with one of the moderators, or perhaps Skeptic Overloard himself. If getting refuted by the owner doesn't tell you anything, then trying to explain the purpose of ATS is lost on you no matter what the content is.

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by MDDoxs

Do worry, I will inform them about you and your "concerns".

I QQ at your veiled threat of moderated oversight. My points however, remain valid.

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Nyiah

If it contains a conspiracy angle then no I wont moan, if its just ramblings and musings about said subject then its off topic and should not appear in the 'conspiracy' sub heading.
My complaint is specific and regarding only how the front-end 'Recent Topics' tabs works. I am not using the mutiple sub-pages of forums within the forums to quickly keep up with current topics as it is in-efficient and using the front-end 'Recent Topics' is far better for current 'Hots'
I want to read about conspiracy-related topics, but there are many clearly non-conspiracy topics, this could be better sorted by adding an additional tab for these or moving said non-conspiracy topics from the conspiracy sub-tab to the off topic tab. Its a reasonable idea and helpful to both people who want either or both, increased functionality you see ?
Philosophy is more valid than the others though, as it has been proven to be real.

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by MDDoxs

I have no precognitive ability, but I predict you won't get to far on this site if you remain to be so closed minded and generally rude as you have been. Good luck in your petty, angry endeavors.

I didnt realise there were levels, wheres my XP bar, is it that Karma score thing, is that what people chase on here ?

I care not for virtual pixel scores, but for saying how it is, and offering free-tarot card readings is off topic, and theres a place for it called off topic

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Then how about instead of complaining in a thread you don't like, maybe do the smart thing & post a thread about it on Board Business & Questions?

End of thread derail on my part. OP, how have you been? I hope you're well and that your family isn't impeding you much. Even if you can't do the readings, please give us an update on you!

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Nyiah

In all honesty I agree, if there were a way to move the majority of my posts here to the Board thread I would. I suppose only a mod could do that though.

maybe do the smart thing

bit snipy for a moonbeam, you made jesus cry !
edit on 13-9-2013 by Tidnabnilims because: My neighbour, Jesus Nunez

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Hi, I would love to have a reading!

I have black hair and brown eyes.

I would say 7

My question is, where does the future lie between my ex girlfriend and I?

Friends would describe me as quiet, yet caring. Intuitive. I love to day dream. I am a pretty happy go lucky person but it can be hard for me to open up and be myself.

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Billie828

Welcome to ATS and thank you for the chance for a reading.

A) Brown Hair // Bright Green Eyes
B) 24
C) Should I find a job with a new company?
D) The reason you should assist is that I prefer to know as much information as possible ahead of large decisions. In line with the philosophy of this website, i wish to deny ignorance and accept all information, regardless of it source, to make informed and critical decisions.

Thank you in advance.

Sincerely MDDoxs

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Thanks...

Yours is pretty cool too

Kindest respects

Rod

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Whoa, seems things blew up while I was gone. Oh well, folks are just that way.

I apologize greatly for my absence, we've had a lot of family obligations lately, and as I said before, tarot isn't something I can do openly.

I will be doing a reading tonight and will post it tomorrow sometime. I babysit during the day, so it may be later.

Again, my sincerest apologies.

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Rodinus

Hey Rod, I've finally got your reading, sorry it took so long. I'm back on track now, I think.

I wanted to start off by noting two things. One, the answer to your problems (both obviously and according to the cards) is that your answer is partially controlled by other people, which makes it harder to pin down (insert lecture about projected outcomes and fluid futures here). Two, there's going to be quite a bit of change in your family's future.

Your situation right now is the page of swords reversed. A superior position intelligence-wise, perhaps spying or higher authority in general. It may indicate an advantage that you have now, but may not have at a later date.

Your obstacle is the 9 of wands. It shows delay and suspension.

The best outcome for your situation is The Emperor reversed. Benevolence, compassion, credit. Also confusion to enemies. Not a bad thing, but not opulent success either.

Below you, or the greatest weapon in your arsenal, is the 7 of swords reversed. Very simply, pay attention to good advice.

In your past, or soon to be, is The Empress reversed. Basically it's the revealing of truth, or the resolution of matters that you were involved in, probably (but not always) something that brought relief in its revelation. Alternately, however, it means vacillation- a hesitation to speak or act.

Ahead of you.. Well, let me just say that I never enjoy this one, because I have yet to see a good card in this position. Yours is the Devil reversed: Evil, pettiness, weakness, blindness. Maybe even fatality, though it likely isn't literal.

Your attitude in the matter is the 8 of wands. Activity, haste, hope, a path toward assured felicity.

Your house (the people who have influence around you, not always your actual house) seems to be doing well, with the 4 of wands reversed. Increase, beauty, luck, and embellishment.

Your hopes and fears card is The Hierophant- the priest. In the good it means mercy and goodness, inspiration, and the man to whom you have recourse. In the bad it means captivity and servitude. It's basically anything related with religion or a priest, including marriage.

The outcome is the 3 of cups reversed. Its message is quite simple: A swift end; achievement.

So there it is, and I hope it helped. I intended to draw three cards about health specifically and forgot, I'll get it to you later. And if you see fit to give feedback, it would be greatly welcomed

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Is everything ok in the land of OP?

Just curious.

new topics
top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join