It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

(New to tarot) Want a reading? Tell me why I should!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Alright, so this is my first thread, and I can tell from a couple of past tarot threads that this is a can of worms, but hand me the can opener and listen up, 'cause here's how it goes.

1. I'm only taking the first ten to start with, beyond that I reserve the right to halt requests at any time.
  2. I require four things to know about you:
    A) Hair and eye color.
    B) A number to cut the deck at, between 1 and 78.
    C) A question (e.g. should I marry my current lover?).
    D) A reason why I should. Don't let this put you off- I may choose you for no reason other than you feel right. Feel free to tell me a bit about yourself if you'd like to make it easier. For instance, what are three words your friends would describe you as?
  3. If you're vague with your question, I'll be vague with my answer.
  4. Don't take my word for it. Study the card meanings and see what they can tell you for yourself, but don't try to change the general meaning. If it feels bad, it probably is.
  5. ABOVE ALL- These readings are just for fun. I don't put my life decisions in the hands of Rider and Waite, and you shouldn't either.

Any questions? Good, let's get started!

edit on 9/4/13 by Billie828 because: Typos!

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 02:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Billie828
Alright, so this is my first thread, and I can tell from a couple of past tarot threads that this is a can of worms, but hand me the can opener and listen up, 'cause here's how it goes.

1. I'm only taking the first ten to start with, beyond that I reserve the right to halt requests at any time.
    A) Hair and eye color.
    D) A reason why I should. Don't let this put you off- I may choose you for no reason other than you feel right. Feel free to tell me a bit about yourself if you'd like to make it easier. For instance, what are three words your friends would describe you as?
  4. Don't take my word for it. Study the card meanings and see what they can tell you for yourself, but don't try to change the general meaning. If it feels bad, it probably is.
  5. ABOVE ALL- These readings are just for fun. I don't put my life decisions in the hands of Rider and Waite, and you shouldn't either.

Hi Billie... i am game for you to have a go at me?

Hair colour : mousey blond

Eye colour : Grey/Blue

Number : 27

Question : Will myself and our close family be successful in life?

Sorry, i forgot something :

Three words that maybe friends may use :

Faithful
Willing
Sensitive (Too sensitive even)
Artistic

I hope this helps?

My sincerest apologies, i forgot to mention that i am interested because i have had a couple of tarot readings in the past and would love to see if yours coincides?

If it is not too cheeky, may i also ask if family health would be an issue in the forthcoming months?

Kindest respects

Rodinus

edit on 4-9-2013 by Rodinus because: Phrase added

edit on 4-9-2013 by Rodinus because: Words added

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 03:02 AM
link   
Oh, what fun. I haven't posted on ATS in ages. This thread appears to be a nice safe place. First off, thank you for providing your service. It's appreciated.

Eye: Brown Hair: Black
Number to cut the deck: 23
Question: Will I ever find success in a profit based fiction writing career? Alternatively, will I end up doing something for a living that brings me joy?
Why:
Well, it's like this. I, like most others, am at a loss when it comes to future events. I don't need assurance, I just have a burning desire to know whether or not this skill has the possibility to carry me anywhere. I'd like to live a life based on my passion and not one focused around a lucrative but hated job.

EDIT: The three words:
Introverted, observant, introspective.

edit on 4-9-2013 by TheOneElectric because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 03:19 AM
link   

A) Hair and eye color.

Can I get a reading for my 12 yr old?? I've been trying...
A. Hair brown, eyes hazel, green brown
B. 7
C. His future success
D. He's a mystery to me to be blunt. An old soul. It's like speaking with a 62 yr old instead of. 12 yr old. He was born on 3/21/2001, at 3:33 a.m., the 3rd month, one of three sons, my 3rd child.....he's in honors, teachers say they need their lawyers just to speak with him, jokingly, of course, he likes to wear full suits with mafia style hats to school! A public school! He's turned dress down Friday, to dress up Fridays!!! The actual school took his advice & now do this!! He wants to be a physicist when hes grown, honestly, I see him as a lawyer....he's NOTHING like my other 3 kids....I feel like he is even older and wiser then myself!!!! Hope I gave you enough info....

TY for doing this Billie....my youngest name is Billy

edit on 9/4/13 by j.r.c.b. because: Additional info

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 03:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Billie828

A) My hair color is black and my eye color is grey and sometimes it can appear as green.

B) I would say 26

C) Is the current path I'm on down the right path? I have been both eating healthier and exercising. As well doing anything I can from school to organizing my life to make it feel like I am blessed. However, I would like to know if this is the best path for me or should I chose a different path?

D) I would love to see how similar your readings for me would be compared to all the others. Yes, I'm skeptical. But I always enjoy participating when someone offers to give me and others tarot readings. My friends would describe me as outgoing, analytical, and street smart.

edit on 4-9-2013 by Phoenix267 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 03:38 AM
link   

1. Light Brown // Hazel
2. 56
3. Will my oldest son make something out of college life and move on to be successful?
4. Determined // Only Child (Spoiled) // Able to take advantage of an opportunity when it presents itself

Do the cards show anything about any of my other children or just the one? Thank you in advance!

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 03:48 AM
link   

ABOVE ALL- These readings are just for fun. I don't put my life decisions in the hands of Rider and Waite, and you shouldn't either

Ok, Just for grins and giggles, but I do believe that all things are possible.

Hair and eyes: Dishwater blond (OK! Grey!) and Hazel.

Card #: 48

Question: Will my back get better? I used to be quite active but this injury has forced me to re-evaluate my activities. (For example, I lay on my back a lot now rather than hiking or other activities)

Reason: Just looking for possible feedback. I’ve seen some strange things in my life so don’t entirely discount things.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 03:58 AM
link   
A) Dirty blonde, blue
B) 27
C) Will I ever find out what is the cause of my medical issues involving progressive numbness, and if so is it something that can be taken care of by myself and not the medical industry?
D) As someone who is wanting to work on reading tarot herself, I always find it fascinating what others who read tarot come up with. Three descriptive words would be introvert, opinionated, and observant.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 06:35 AM
link   

I'm willing to see what tarot might say...

Hair: Brown and gray

Eyes: Brown and green

Number: 51

I was once told at a very young age that I would be extremely wealthy in my older days and it would be from something different from what I have done my entire life...so...

Question: As I am getting there slowly (older age), is being an author/scriptwriter the answer?

Why you should: Everything this psychic told me has happened, every single thing except for the wealth part but since that was to be in my older age, I do not see why she would goof that part and get everything else right. What do you think ?

All in good fun though...

Edit to add:

3 descriptives:

- Creative
- Imaginative
- Altruist
edit on 4-9-2013 by SonoftheSun because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Ah a way more appealing tarot thread than most. I will bite although i know for a fact that most prediction/answers be they genuine or not, are always altered by the medium's experiences, beliefs, character,etc. But still it is worth a shot.

Infos about me:
A) Black hair and deep green eyes
B) 8
C) Got two for now, pick one or do both or none, your call.
1. Will i get to live the next 50years? At least to see the new era with my own eyes? In short, will i survive?
2. What is my relation with the mysterious in both present and future? (mysterious as paranormal, important, grand, magic, mythical, aliens,..)
D) You already have the reasons to do this reading. But i can add that im an uncontrolled empath, definitely not on the same track as most ( or even all for that matter), and im definitely not a fatalist although my motivation cant keep up with my ambitions that are set so high i cant even fathom what's at the top.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 07:28 AM
link   
I like to have a reading, if you wouldn't mind.

A) My hair is light brown and my eyes are blue.

B) Cut the deck at 13.

C) My question is, should i continue with my current line of business? I'm currently running my own business and after a year of indifferent results, i would like to know if a change of direction is needed.

D) Friends would describe me as loyal, irresponsible and erratic. I think you should give me a reading because i have an open mind and want to believe that there is more out there than most of us realise. It's easy to apply scientific explainations which don't fully explain. I believe in the human element as that is what we all have and should see it as a strength, if that makes sense.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 07:29 AM
link   

A) Hair and eye color.

1) hair is gray & eyes brown
2) card # 28
3) like to know how successful will I be at my Ranch this year?
4) I've always enjoy helping my family & friend thru out my life time. Very easy person to get along with,but it takes an enormous amount of time to get upset. I figure small incidents,I should not get upset,only major or serious one that need attention. In relationships; I am not currently on a relationship,but would like one.
Thank you for your wonderful time that you have given to me & all of us here in Ats.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Hair: Blond
Eye Color: Blue
Cut the deck: 15
3 Words: Tolerant, Patient, Giving
Question: My husband has been unemployed for some time and is looking for a job with no avail. Will he find something soon? The stress is affecting everything from our 7 year old to my health and my husband seems to be falling into depression.
Thanks!

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 10:19 AM
link   

A) Hair and eye color.

If you so choose, since I'm not one of the first 10 posters, I'd like to ask to potentially be considered as well

A.) Hair: Dyed red, but dark brown if you need the natural color. Eyes: Hazel.

B.) 9

C.) I've never felt the call of college for any of the usual career choices because none of the in-demand careers appeal to me. Am I completely missing a less common or more unusual calling outside of the cookie-cutter careers?

D.) Because I've never had a tarot reading before, and it would be interesting to see what comes of it. I'm a skeptic by nature, but I do try to keep an open mind on ATS. That is not to say I'm skeptical of tarot, I'm actually quite open to seeing what comes of this thread for the first 10 (and hopefully myself, i admit)
My friends might describe me as analytical, logical, and a loner.
edit on 9/4/2013 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Thanks to everyone who's already posted, this is gonna be fun! I'll get on them late tonight, because I can't do them while anyone's awake. (certain members of my household disagree with using tarot)

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 12:45 PM
link   

A) Hair and eye color.

Do you have room for one more??

Hair brown, eyes brown
Will my life tun out well?
I could use the guidence. I used to do the cards myself and lost my deck a long time agao. Since then I sort of lost the "majic" you know? So getting things like this done brings me back to a time when everything was simple and from the heart.

If not no big deal.

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 12:56 PM
link   

A) Hair and eye color.

Well, just in case you decide to do more than 10, here goes:

A. mostly gray hair, but colored medium brown - dark blue eyes

B. 32

C. Is the world truly doomed, or will we get a miracle?

D. I think my question is one many people would like an answer to....

descriptive words: kind, different, odd
edit on 5-9-2013 by lostgirl because: spelling

P.S. If you do mine and the reading comes out too depressing, you can private message it to me, so no one else has to deal with the answer...

edit on 5-9-2013 by lostgirl because: addendum

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 05:06 AM
link   

Hi Billie,

I do not know yur personal situation, but are you sure that you can really keep up to your word?

I hope everything is ok personally wise on your end of the pond and that you have no problems using ATS because of the way your family decide to think?

Take care

Kindest respects

Rodinus

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 07:24 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 07:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Tidnabnilims

You mad bro?

If you're not aware, ATS has a broad range of forums, covering a variety of topics, including an off-topic board and dreams and predictions.

Who are you to say how the forum should be run?

I have no precognitive ability, but I predict you won't get to far on this site if you remain to be so closed minded and generally rude as you have been.

Good luck in your petty, angry endeavors.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join