It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I need your help ATS, especially energy healers!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 12:45 AM
link   
That is wonderful news. I'm sure your Mom will continue to improve as time goes by. Thanks for the up-date!

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 05:21 AM
link   
Hi just wondering if you have an update on your mother. A friend once told me, "hope never gives up on us, we give up on hope".
Be strong

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by imod02

Hello, thanks for touching bases. I would really appreciate it if you would continue your thoughts and prayers for my mom. She has had a major setback, her feeding tube somehow dislodged and began to fill up in her peritoneum. Stomach acid was also getting out of the stomach. The result was my mom getting sepsis, her kidneys and body began to shutdown. They did emergency surgery to remove all the food, medication and infection out of the area. She is holding steady now, but it is an uphill battle. My mom is amazing and continues to beat the odds no matter what comes her way, I know all the prayers are helping.

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by jaws1975

Sorry to hear that your Mom had a set back. She has been through so much already. Strong lady though, I'm sure she will come through this. Still praying for her.

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 10:43 AM
link   
We are still thinking of you and your mum, we will carry you both in our hearts. When you have time keep us up todate.

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 10:54 AM
link   
OP, I wanted to let you know something;

While your mother becoming ill is not "fun," the thread that ensued gave me hope.

I know I am just one person, and one person in the grand scheme of the universe isnt much, but the responses you received made me smile. It is heartwarming.

When you can, please let your mother know that her experience, and the responses received in this thread, are an example of how beautiful we can be as a species. I will "send" what I can your way.

Thank you.

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Serdgiam

It's comments like yours that have given me strength with a situation I never thought I would be able to get through, thank you for that. I agree with your sentiments, if we could harness the compassion and love that we are capable of, the world we be such a better place.

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Do you have any news about your mother

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 10:14 PM
link   

imod02
Do you have any news about your mother

I was wondering the same thing.

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 06:58 PM
link   
My mom is doing ok, she is still in the icu trying to kick the rest of the infection out of her body. She hasn't really gotten that much better, but hasn't gotten any worse. Considering how sick she was, we are just happy to have her still with us. Thanks for the continued concern.

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Continued thoughts and prayers. My husband has been in the hospital since last friday with non-hospital merca that poisoned his blood. Poor thing has been through so many health problems over the years. I hate seeing him have to suffer like that.

Hope your Mom is able to make better improvements soon.

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Night Star

I'm sorry to hear about your husband, hows he doing now?

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join