It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ariel Castro found hanging in Prison Cell . has died

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 06:16 AM
link   
Mabey his lawyer threw him a rope through the hars and said here if you want out to freedom then the way out is vertical.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 10:19 AM
link   
May God, who knows our hearts completely, judge him with justice and mercy.

"Oh my Jesus, forgive us our sins, save us from the fires of hell and lead all souls to heaven, especially those most in need of Thy mercy."

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 02:24 PM
link   
The only disappointing thing here is they didn't let the victims torture this piece of garbage before he took his own life like the coward he is.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Jeez, only 2 pages and th ebloodlust is already coming out of some members(wonder how much it says about their mentality).

I also do no take pride in someone's death, but i don't feel sorry for him on his "suicide" <

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by charles1952

If there is a Jesus to forgive this man's sins, then that is truly a pity, no one who commits atrocities like this man did should ever have a chance at forgiveness. This is not a forgiveness matter. This is a "you tortured, raped and held captive 3 innocent children for nearly 10 years and your lucky you took your life cause hell is nothing compared to the life in prison your fellow inmates were going to oblige you with". As someone who spent 3 years in a California state prison, I wish they would have kept this man alive, cause things were about to get real bad for him and he would have got the torture he inflicted on those girls given back to him 100 fold.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 02:50 PM
link   
This is no loss to the world.

Hell made is victims endure for a decade ?

Couldn't even last a month.

Not sorry to hear this news. Not in the slightest.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by goou111

One word comes to mind here.

Those women have gone through enough.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by TheCrimsonGhost

Dear TheCrimsonGhost,

Your argument makes a lot of sense to me. How could it not? I'm a human, too, outraged at the things Mr. Castro did.

I see this in a couple of ways. Allow me to start with his future first. There is no question of his guilt or the damage he did. He was going to be violently punished by inmates, or kept in solitary for the rest of his life, but that eventually comes to an end. He now has to face God. I pray that God exercises justice, and also that he shows mercy. I know that if I was to come before Him today, mercy would be my only hope.

God knows all of our petty, dirty, slimy, little sins. He also knows our mental and moral capacity, the stresses we're under, every possible explanation and excuse for why we are what we are. Both justice and mercy are in His power, and I hope Mr. Castro is judged that way. That may mean an eternity in Hell which is, no matter what you might think, worse than being a pedophile in a State Penitentiary. But I don't know what is the true judgment for His soul, and I trust God to pronounce it. I will not, and cannot.

Yes, he escaped severe torture and probably a painful death at the hands of fellow inmates. What do you think his life expectancy was, three months? Maybe? Remember this thread whenever the subject of punishment comes up. Almost everyone here wanted him to enjoy the pleasures of carnal intercourse with a steel scrub brush, or meat slicer. Perhaps they wanted him to enjoy a little fresh air by peeling open his skin and letting his intestines out for a stroll.

But people claim that prison should be for rehabilitation. Nonsense. Rehabilitation was never in the judge's mind when he was sentenced to a thousand years. Nor would his jailers object if his fellow prisoners killed him.

Deterrent? No. Nothing was going to deter Mr. Castro, or anyone like him.

There is only one reason I can see for jail, and that's human justice. We believe, at a fundamental level, that if someone does something wrong they should be punished. That's why there is so much outrage here. Posters don't believe justice was served. We don't believe in the death penalty in many places, but certainly, under human law, Mr. Castro deserved to die at the hands of the state.

The judge in this case sentenced him to death, and the judge knew it. A death much quicker and less expensive than the state could manage, but death all the same. He was ordering Mr. Castro's death in that way because the legislature wouldn't let him say, "Mr. Castro, the just sentence for your crimes is death at the hands of the state."

I don't know if anything I say makes any sense, but it's how I honestly feel.

With respect,
Charles1952

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by luciddream
Jeez, only 2 pages and th ebloodlust is already coming out of some members(wonder how much it says about their mentality).

Well said. I said the same thing in another thread and was told I was unstable, by those cheering for blood

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by zerbot565
Why on earth did they provide him with the means to end his life by his own hands...?
Just silly,..

If an inmate wants to kill themselves it's practically impossible to stop them. We had one so determined that he chocked himself on pages of his bible. Can't keep bibles from inmates.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Good, that's that much less money the public will have to spend to feed, clothe and medically treat the degenerate pig.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Now the Judge of judges will have the final say. Apparently, his incarceration and guilt was more than he could bear? This man was a monster, and there is not enough punishment available in this world that would be adequate. He robbed those children of their dignity, and innocence. A true vampire in every sense of the word.

I am a little disappointed that he committed suicide, and that his earthly punishment was not drawn out like it was intended to be. The guy was convicted to life in prison plus 1,000 years! That judge was really sending a message with that judgment. A quick death as a result of the execution would have been too easy. He goes before his Maker condemned by society, and as a suicide. I was brought up to believe that when someone takes their own life? Eternal fire and brimestone is what follows. Perhaps, his punishment is just beginning?

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 04:37 PM
link   
I think it's a shame that Ariel Castro took his own life, he was a coward until the very end. I think one positive, if there are any in this sad, tragic story is that the three girls can now move on with their lives. They will no longer have to face the prospect of more court appearances or any further ramifications. I applaud the victims for their courage and bravery - they are truly awe-inspiring.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by goou111

Hopefully the prison gave him lots of rope to play with in his cell........He got off easy in my book.

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Mixed feelings, I'm glad he's dead but I'll never know if he was in excruciating pain when he died, so a bit disappointing. It brings the whole Fred West story back like a nightmare. Pretty gutted that he won't live in terror from his own misdoings for a millenium to be honest.

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 07:05 PM
link   
if you believe that he hung himself sorry this was an inside jpb littearly someone paid guards off and did this i know personally that guards are just as bad inside as some of the guys inside i dont know who did it but he got what he deserved

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by goou111

Like a few others, have stated, I take no joy in anyone killing themselves ,no matter their crimes. I sincerely hope that anyone has the chance at rehabilitation, and that should be the entire point of Prison, not simply punishment, and keeping criminals away from the public, but to actually help them reform. I don't believe that reform is even on the agenda in most cases in our prison systems, and I think that is rather sad. I would have liked to see someone like Castro reformed.

I guess that makes me somewhat of a bleeding heart Pollyanna type, but hey, even the worst offender, a torturer and murderer of Christians, Saul of Tarsus, reformed and became the Apostle Paul. I am not a Christian, but I see value and hope in a philosophy and teaching that states, that anyone can turn their lives around.

I wish peace for Mr. Castro's victims.

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 02:14 PM
link   
oh ATS... you never disappoint. no problem calling for the heads of bankers or traitors, but the second a guy gets caught with 3 women in his basement and kills himself or gets suicided its all of a sudden a sympathy party for some people.

the guy deserves to die at least 3 times

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join