Ariel Castro found hanging in Prison Cell . has died

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Hi all

Just saw this tweet
Ariel Castro found hanging in Prison Cell in Pickaway Co. Castro later died after being tranported to OSU Med Center

This is the guy that held those 3 women captive for 10 years in Cleveland..

This is just breaking.. Nothing to say but great news..... And have fun in hell

www.breakingnews.com...
edit on 3-9-2013 by goou111 because: (no reason given)

eta found a link

Ariel Castro Commits Suicide

www.nbcbayarea.com...

Ohio corrections officials say Ariel Castro who held three women captive in his home for nearly a decade has committed suicide at a state prison facility.

I wonder if it was really suicide? Even guards would have hung this guy for fun..

edit on 3-9-2013 by goou111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Hopefully he got a taste of what he dished out to those women and that's what led him to his demise.

I'm not a cheerleader for anybody dying, getting killed, or killing themselves but I have no sympathy for this "person".

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Saves the taxpayers money.
And the victims having to testify in court.
Good riddance

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 11:29 PM
link   
His inner demons finally got him...this is the true defination of an evil man.

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by solarstorm
His inner demons finally got him...this is the true defination of an evil man.

Well, the demons wouldn't have gotten a truly evil man, not in this world anyways.

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Why on earth did they provide him with the means to end his life by his own hands...?
Just silly,..

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by zerbot565
Why on earth did they provide him with the means to end his life by his own hands...?
Just silly,..

Maybe, just maybe, he wasn't left with the means to end his life.

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 11:40 PM
link   
The problem has self corrected but really that was achieved when he was arrested and jailed. The deal was done and the effect will live on for a long time to come. If people are just born bad, the yes good riddance to bad rubbish But I've seen some incredibly bad parenting that led to people dying as a result. On another note... Didn't I see footage on TV of him admitting to his victims he was just "sick?" Like you said though, he checked out. Guilt I'd guess, or maybe fear....

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by goou111

here is what the local news there is saying ktla.com... from the link

JoEllen Smith of the Ohio Department of Corrections released the following statement.

Inmate Ariel Castro was found hanging in his cell this evening at 9:20 pm at the Correctional Reception Center in Orient. He was housed in protective custody which means he was in a cell by himself and rounds are required every 30 minutes at staggered intervals. Upon finding inmate Castro, prison medical staff began performing life saving measures. Shortly after he was transported to OSUMC where he was pronounced dead at 10:52 pm. A thorough review of this incident is underway and more information can be provided as it becomes available pending the status of the investigation.

Castro, 52, was sentenced last month to life in prison plus 1,000 years in the abductions of Amanda Berry, Michelle Knight and Gina DeJesus.

Read more: ktla.com...
wonder if his body will still get the 1000 years?

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by goou111

I nearly whooped with joy. Of all the people that deserved to be dead. I'm so happy for these women that he is DEAD AND GONE now and they don't have to have him in the back of their minds as a LIVE PERSON but rather as a dead one. Good riddance.

Ladies! Champagne!

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Ameilia

I would had him rott in prison , thats why prisons are...
This way he got the easy way out and them that suffered still have to live with his wrong doings,

On a ligher note i dont want to be a partypooper but i just believe he got of to easy..

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by goou111

I knew he wouldn't make it long. They were going to Jeffery Dahmer him sooner or later.

Heck, with multiple life sentences, what like 1000 years in prison, what's to live for anyway. After all he did, this is one story I'm not sad to read.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Ameilia

Before the dancing on his grave is getting tired and the champagne long gone, I just hope we learned enough to make forward pushes on prevention. That he's gone doesn't change for one moment what happened. We don't want to be Chimpanzees jumping up and down squawking that the tiger is dead...There are more Tigers. What he took away with him when he killed himself could have provided insight into what malfunctioned. I'm not rattling your cage here, I understand your enthusiasm on news of his death I just don't share the sentiment.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Well, no loss here.

Problem is another Deviant will take his place, and the taxpayers will foot the bill.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by ANNED
Saves the taxpayers money.
And the victims having to testify in court.
Good riddance

My thoughts exactly

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 12:18 AM
link   
nevermind
edit on 4-9-2013 by goou111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 12:38 AM
link   
While I think his acts were atrocious and he more than deserved his sentence, I applaud no one's death. Only means less time for them to contemplate and learn their lessons. In fact, I don't understand anyone finding joy in this.

Maybe I am just weird. I know I certainly am not in line with 'group think'.

Flame away. Off to bed.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 05:51 AM
link   
The women already went to court. He had already been sentenced. He was in prison, not jail.

Now, the women he tortured are truly free. There is nothing like the death of the perpetrator to secure that final feeling of freedom. I too believe that he should have felt more punishment, but, depending on your beliefs, he just sentenced himself with certainty, to hell.

One of the women he kidnapped said something like that to him. That his hell was just beginning.

Prophetic? Perhaps.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 06:13 AM
link   
Why isn't this being carried on FOX MSNBC etc?
I'm doubting the story (not the OP .... but the story) until I see some confirmation.
IF it's true ... then that's fine with me. GOD will deal out justice.

ETA ... OKAY .. it's not on TV but I'm reading it on other news sites .....
The SOB is dead ... his soul is probably in hell ... where it belongs.

edit on 9/4/2013 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 06:15 AM
link   
Well well well......
This is starting out to be a great day!!

Maybe now, the survivors of his terror can find a little more peace.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join