It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is There A Connection?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 10:43 PM
link   
I have been listening to CNN a lot today and all the discussions about should we or shouldn't we strike in Syria.

So...I went into my memory bank and remembered quatrain 62 by Nostradamus.

"Mabus will soon die, then will come,
A horrible undoing of people and animals,
Suddenly one will see vengeance,
100 hands , thirst , hunger , when the comet will run." Link: mabus.biz...

Then I got to thinking about the Naval ships ready to strike in Syria and who is the current United States Secretary of the Navy...(Ray Mabus)... en.wikipedia.org...

Could there be a connection in all of this? Did Nostradamus warn us?

edit on 3-9-2013 by caladonea because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Good catch. I of course hope you're very wrong...Hister was one thing but this.....

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by minkmouse
Good catch. I of course hope you're very wrong...Hister was one thing but this.....

Thanks...ya I hope I am wrong too.

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 11:16 PM
link   
You're welcome.

I read a book way back in the mid seventies in which the idea was put forth that everything that has happened, is happening or will happen is happening at all times. We can't get a handle on that notion intuitively because we choose poor focus points and are far too distracted. That's not exactly what I read but more, what I took away from it. Over the years, I've mulled this around and now I wonder if perhaps Nostradamus had what it takes, the right focus to, not know that all time happens simultaneously but be able to see, with no concept of the process, visions of the future. Nostro doesn't have any agenda that I recall but if some religious figure had the same gift
Don't know why I brought this up other than "Let's just throw it out there"

edit on 3-9-2013 by minkmouse because: Old beer spill on the keyboard

new topics

top topics

join