It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who Is The House Of Israel?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by tbird03

TBIRD3.

How exciting to come across one who was in WCOG under Armstrong's leadership. It is sad that the church had to go through what it did after his death. When a man who was appointed his successor (received a crown) stood in the Temple of God (Church of God/Body of Christ) showing himself to be god (by determining for himself what is right/good and false/evil; something only God can determine); He destroyed the laws of God (7th day Sabbath, annual Holy Days, commandments of God) and began teaching the traditions of men (Sunday worship, pagan holidays, commandments were "done away") In God's Church.

He offered up the abomination (false truth) that made the Church desolate over time (1st seal). Way back in December of 1994, when he gave that faitful sermon destroying what God built, EXACTLY 40 sabbaths to the hour (40 = judgment) before his death; a death in which the timing perfectly revealed who the man of sin was in God's church at the end of Philidelphia (Armstrong's death) and begining of Laodicea; spoken of in 2 Thessalonians.

2 Thessalonians 2:

"Don’t let anyone deceive you in any way, for that day will not come until the rebellion occurs and the man of lawlessness is revealed, the man doomed to destruction. He will oppose (rebel) and will exalt himself over everything that is called God (God's Church bares the name of God) or is worshiped, so that he sets himself up in God’s temple (Church of God/Body of Christ), proclaiming himself to be God (have the ability to determine what is true/good from what is false/evil)."

Soon, God will reveal HImself and His little flock at the sounding of the Trumpets that have yet to sound.

I am glad to have met you tbird3. Take care.

God Bless,

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 05:54 PM
link   

UnifiedSerenity
reply to post by Rex282

You better tell God that then, because when He divorced them, he said he would regather them. Do you really think God does not know who the descendants of Israel are?

Yes God knows exactly who Israel is and who Israel isn't and genetic Israel is NO MORE and never will be.They are dispersed and "divorced.It is only religious rhetoric ignorance that has them as a genetic nation to be "re gathered.

Israel is ALL of mankind.Genetic Israel was a type and shadow of things to come ...an allegory.The rest is religious speculation about nothing..... it's just the pure foolishness of man.What is called the "nation of Israel is not "Israel" in the Mideast... and they know it.They do think they are JEWS but they are not even that.As Paul said there is neither Jew nor Gentile, slave or freeman,male or female we are ALL one people.

It's religious nonsense that separates people that believe in false Gods with false doctrines of men.God is saving/delivering EVERYONE ...the foolish human race... The Israel of God..those that struggle against God...EVERYONE!
edit on 12-9-2013 by Rex282 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Rex282

No one is saying that we are not all men and that God is not going to save all races of men. Israel doesn't even have o have any exclusivity anymore. That's not what the prophecies about regathering are about anyway. Yours is the doctrine of the unlearned and the blind.

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by celticsea

Your Quote:
""In the beginning, the "Kingdom Mandate" to conquer and subdue the earth for Jah was given to Adam."

Is wrong
1."Kingdom Mandate" was given too Cyris King of Persia.
2. subdue the earth for Jah was given to Adam,, not conquer,,
conquer came with Noah and his sons.
Oh and remember all the Animals Created and named by Adam still were rather found of him.
Might come in handy for building things

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Logarock
reply to post by duesprimusvictorimmortali

You are leaving out all the promises and prophesies about Israel having its head lifted up after being scattered. And much more.

none of that happens until after tribulation. God has not yet fulfilled his covenant with abraham. dont you find it weird that the people in israel today never suffered from the curses? they dont even accept Jesus as a savior. they believe in the Mashiach. muslims call him the Dajjal. and for christens he would be the Antichrist. do you really think israel restored by god would act the this current state of israel dose?

I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

this is the big deception. the true Israelites are be suffering from the curses even today. this is why the jewish have so much influence in politics religion and media so they can trick everyone into accepting a false messiah. and apparently its working. thats why there are things like the christen zionist movement.

its all in the bible but people keep twisting the words of scripture for their own meaning.
edit on 12-9-2013 by duesprimusvictorimmortali because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 10:25 AM
link   

That curse you talk about was what happened to them during the time of the Babylonian invasion. You need to study the prophets Ezekiel and Jeremiah to a greater extent. God promised then to lift his hand off them and prosper them in the lands they were scattered to. Their is no cloud of curse like you mention after the purification of the land after 70 years.

I know it may bore you but you will have to have a respectable amount of knowledge on this issue coming from the prophets. And don't let possible anti Jew attitudes determine the limit of your understanding here.

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Logarock

That curse you talk about was what happened to them during the time of the Babylonian invasion. You need to study the prophets Ezekiel and Jeremiah to a greater extent. God promised then to lift his hand off them and prosper them in the lands they were scattered to. Their is no cloud of curse like you mention after the purification of the land after 70 years.

I know it may bore you but you will have to have a respectable amount of knowledge on this issue coming from the prophets. And don't let possible anti Jew attitudes determine the limit of your understanding here.

why dont you enlighten me. why should i take your word over what the scripture says? the curses dont end until israel is restored. so do you think that has already happened?
edit on 13-9-2013 by duesprimusvictorimmortali because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 09:20 AM
link   
bumping this thread and starting a new one about synchronicity

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 09:29 AM
link   

But that's what the scripture says friend.

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Logarock

well obviously we have different opinions about what the restoration of israel means. i would like to know your take on when or how that takes place.

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by celticsea

when GWBush was president the nation Israel gave him a honorary scroll which recognized the USA as GOG, do a google search to see if this is so

next, there has been interpretations that the USA & GB are of the 10 lost tribes of Israel since the 20th century

the present Jewish enclave called Israel should really be named either Judah or Zion as more appropriate than Israel

but here's the catch-all.... the biblical statement that the world is presently under a great delusion
might be the reason or cause that the U.S. or G.B. are not seen as being the 'great regathering' of Israel that was promised before the 'end times'...we are all being deluded to marking the year 1948 as the regathering of the dispensation of the Jews unto their own land, ergo the start of end-times

i will have a look see at the OP web site mentioned, Thanks

add:

that Maguire site is dated... mot recent update was April '13

edit on 17-9-2013 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 10:39 AM
link   

duesprimusvictorimmortali
reply to post by Logarock

well obviously we have different opinions about what the restoration of israel means. i would like to know your take on when or how that takes place.

Well that's going to require the Ephraimites to move back to Mt Ephraim which is in Lebanon and that is going to take a miracle. Several of them in fact. lol Its on the stove. The wheels coming back around.

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by ElohimJD

ElohimJD

I can tell you when Mr Armstrong was a live the church knew what was going on and where it was going. Sense his death members are confused and a lot have left the church. I and some of my friends are still members and have wondered what is going on. I haven't been attending for some time because of my health.

What you said about the church going from one age to another (seven churches in revelations) makes a lot of sense. I haven't studied Revelations in a while but will be refreshing my memory. You could be right!

Thanks, I'll be getting back to you!

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join