It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who Is The House Of Israel?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by TarzanBeta
reply to post by Logarock

"So that they will know that I am God."

The children of God in the heart; God is not going to restore any of these nations as beacons of His love.

His kingdom is not of this world, and until this world is gone, He will not be setting it up.

You're following into the same exact trap the Jews did in their day.

And how disappointed you will be.

But what you are doing is going along with the perfect set up for the revealing of the anti-christ.

"So that they will know that I am God."

---Edit: That is, if you think the "blood Jews" are the real Jews.

But after more careful consideration of the words you all are posting, I am going to have to look deeper.

As I was typing what I was typing, which normally is the right thing to say, my heart started to be crushed.

That usually only happens if for some reason I am wrong. I haven't been wrong saying those things before, so why now?
edit on 9/4/2013 by TarzanBeta because: Edit to add?

I am not saying I am wrong... I'm saying that the feeling warrants a little deeper searching. Whether to approve or to find deeper reasoning, I am not sure yet!
edit on 9/4/2013 by TarzanBeta because: Again.

I am genuinely touched by your honesty.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by celticsea

HI Celticsea

Yes prophecy is hard to understand and takes a lot of reading, studying, and praying.
There is only one Gog and Magog, both scriptures are referring to the same event

Celticsec, I will give you a few hints and you can do as you like.
1. The Bible interprets itself.
2. Read the bible as anyother book. (when you get to the genealogy don't get hungup on it just passover it.
As you read you will get familiar with the names and after a while you can go through the genealogy and
start to understand.)
3. Read books like Enoch, Jasher, Jubilee which are easy reading. Some of the stories are a little different but
all of them are mentioned in the bible. You can download them from the internet.
4. If you want to understand the Bible stay away from mainstream churches, they teach what they are told too!!
5. Read these verses (IMPORTANT) John 3:13, John 6:44 - 45

One thing you need to know about me I DO NOT TRY TO SAVE. What a person believes is between them and GOD and is no business of mine.

I don't know any thing about you or how much you know and I don't want offend you.

If anyone does't like what I said. Get over yourself!

Chelticsea I hope this will help!

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by ElohimJD

I am a member of that church and when Mr Armstrong was alive that is what the church taught but after his death things changed. I think you can still get those booklets but I'm not sure. I'm a disable Viet Nam vet and don't get to church any more but I still have the all the books. You can go to the web site and I think they will send them to you. Its THE WORLD WIDE CHURCH OF GOD.

Hope this helps

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Who is the house of Israel? I can answer that question. To start with you need to look at the prophesies of Genesis 48 and Genesis 49.

According to the prophesies the tribes of Israel were eventually to become countries. However Ephraim was supposed to become a multitude of nations. Also per the prophesies of Genesis the descendants of Abraham were to become as countless as the stars in the sky or the grains of sand on the seashore. Quite simply if you do the math over the past 3000+ years since Moses and the Exodus most of the world by now probably has a drop of Israelite blood in them.

By the way here's the link to that booklet that was mentioned earlier in the thread. The United States and Great Britain in Prophecy. My only problem with it is that Mr. Armstrong wasn't thinking big enough with Ephraim.

Also there is another prophecy to consider. The olive tree parable from Romans 11. If you read it and consider the branches being broken off and Christians grafted in to the tree of life then there is only one way to consider Christianity. It's an adoption program. And the tree is the family tree of Israel. So Christians are adopted Israelites. And that is the other part of the Israelites. The genetic Israelites and the adopted Israelites.

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 09:10 AM
link   

I was wondering if ATS would weigh in on this and give me their opinions. This is the first thread I have posted so try not to be too hard on me, please.

My opinion is this - the idea of the Israelites being a Caucasian people is as silly as the idea of the Israelites being black. (Look up the "Black Hebrew Israelite" movement.)

This is a subject I have covered in this recent thread of mine.
The race of the Biblical Israelites

Understand that the Biblical Israelites were a Middle Eastern people, and theres a good chance that they resembled the Middle Eastern peoples of today. They would have been "white" or "black" only in the Middle Eastern sense.

As for the Israelite tribes themselves.... look up the Pashtun people of Afghanistan, who still use Israelite tribe names.

For example :
Reuben = Rabbani
Levi = Levani
Gad = Gadoon
Ephraim = Afridi
Asher = Ashuri

and so on.

Also, we read in the Bible

“The God of Israel stirred up the spirit of Pul king of Assyria, and the spirit of Tilgath Pilneser king of Assyria, and he carried them away, even the Reubenites, and the Gadites, and the half-tribe of Manasseh, and brought them to Halah, and Habor, and Hara, and to the river of Gozan, to this day.”

1. Habor = Pesh-Habor = Peshawar (Pesh means pass... city of the pass)

2. Hara = Herat

3. Gozan = The ancient name of the River Amu Darya wiki

If you are still interested in reading more about this, read these threads of mine, where I have covered this subject in detail (videos included)

Israelite origins of the Pashtuns

Prophecy watchers....keep your eyes on Afghanistan

Old Testament names in Afghanistan and Pakistan and the case of the Muslim Israelites

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by TarzanBeta

Christ said it Himself, "And I know the sin of those that claim they are Jews, and are not, and are instead of the Synagogue of Satan."

You do not understand that Yeshua knew who the sons of Cain were and they were pretending to be of Judah. They are first mentioned in 1 Ch 2:55 as Kenites who are the house of Rechab. Then go to Jeremiah 35, and we see them bearing the mark of Cain as they drink no wine and live in tents just as God cursed him to never be able to grow anything again and to dwell in tents.

Then Yeshua says,

Mat 23:32 Fill ye up then the measure of your fathers.
Mat 23:33 Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell?
Mat 23:34 Wherefore, behold, I send unto you prophets, and wise men, and scribes: and some of them ye shall kill and crucify; and some of them shall ye scourge in your synagogues, and persecute them from city to city:
Mat 23:35 That upon you may come all the righteous blood shed upon the earth, from the blood of righteous Abel unto the blood of Zacharias son of Barachias, whom ye slew between the temple and the altar.
Mat 23:36 Verily I say unto you, All these things shall come upon this generation.

This is what got Yeshua killed as a matter of fact. He was revealing these scribes and Pharisees to be Kenites in front of the whole city! They kill the prophets and are guilty of the blood from Abel to Zacharias. Tell me sir, who killed Abel? Why, that would be Cain.

You know that word generation can refer to a group of peers or to one's bloodline. In fact the word "generation" is used twice in Genesis 6 and it's two totally different words. Now, of course Genesis is in Hebrew and Matthew at least this version is in Greek, but there is a Hebrew Matthew older than the Greek or Aramaic. It would be interesting to know what word was used for "generation" there.

The fact is, all are welcome to follow Messiah Yeshua, but there is an actual bloodline from Seth, to Abraham, Jacob and the 13 blessed sons. Lucifer hates them above all people's and it is through them that prophecy is fulfilled. The Kenites are to fulfill the negative side of prophecy and God said not to harm them, and promised Cain he would be protected. They are the tares in the parable of the wheat and the tares.

Christ told us repeatedly that circumcision of the flesh profits nothing, but it is the circumcision of the heart that is evidence of our heritage.

Can you point me to the passage because I would like to make sure you are keeping things in context. Please show me where Yeshua preached against circumcision.

True Christians are Israel.

You know that is sort of odd since Yeshua rebuked a woman who wanted his blessing and said he came but for the "LOST SHEEP OF THE HOUSE OF ISRAEL" and it seems if she was believing upon him and you are right, they he would not have rebuked her at all, but said, "Yes, daughter of Israel" and yet he didn't. It was she who in her faith said, "Even the dogs (gentiles) get to eat the crumbs from the master's table.

As a matter of fact, the great commission was to go out to find the LOST SHEEP OF THE HOUSE OF ISRAEL and if it's just to make anyone a believer, why even bother saying house of Israel? Why not just, Go make followers of all nations? Surely, all are welcome who wish to convert, but convert to what? CONVERT TO BIBLICAL followers. Jesus / Yeshua said, he did not come to destroy the Law but to fulfill it, and that not one jot nor tittle would pass from the law until heaven and earth pass away and ALL is fulfilled.

Yeshua came to bring in a New Covenant not like the old one which God's people broke that was the law of God written on stone, but it was the Law of God written on our hearts! So, tell me now how this law is done, gone, and of no effect. Please quote to me the words of Paul, the Herodian Kenite tent maker who lied his way into the new followers. Tell me now how Paul's words take precedence over Christs words and how every dispute in the body of Christ comes from Paul's edicts.

Let's see, I know I am a heretic for saying Paul was not an Apostle, but Paul himself betrays it in his words that he is not. He says he was rejected in Asia does he not? And in Revelation, God commends the Church of at Ephesus (ASIA) and says,

Rev 2:1 Unto the angel of the church of Ephesus write; These things saith he that holdeth the seven stars in his right hand, who walketh in the midst of the seven golden candlesticks;
Rev 2:2 I know thy works, and thy labour, and thy patience, and how thou canst not bear them which are evil: and thou hast tried them which say they are apostles, and are not, and hast found them liars:
Rev 2:3 And hast borne, and hast patience, and for my name's sake hast laboured, and hast not fainted.

There are 12 Apostles and 12 thrones for them in Revelation.

edit on 5-9-2013 by UnifiedSerenity because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by celticsea
There is so much information on this website, it is really hard to get a handle on it. I was wondering if ATS would weigh in on this and give me their opinions. This is the first thread I have posted so try not to be too hard on me, please.

Fortunately it is all built on a false premise.Israel as a genetic nation (they were never a race) doesn't exist anymore.Neither does Judah... and neither will exist again as a genetic nation.Paul clearly delineates what has happened.The Israelite's were types and shadows of the nations to come.The True "Israel of God"..there is neither Jew nor Gentile you are Abraham's offspring.The father of many nations that can't be counted..ALL of mankind.

The exact meaning of Israel is not known.It depends on the context.From it's root it means... God persists or God Rules or God struggles..Jacob was given this name after he "struggled" with God(metaphor). That is very indicative of all mankind.The bottom line is ALL of mankind is being delivered/saved by salvation/grace by God.Not just some..all of mankind is Gods chosen people...The Israel of God.Not a particular race or religious belief...neither Jew or Gentile but ALL are the offspring of the promise to Abraham the father of many (all) nations.

edit on 5-9-2013 by Rex282 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Rex282

You better tell God that then, because when He divorced them, he said he would regather them. Do you really think God does not know who the descendants of Israel are?

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 05:58 PM
link   
E. Raymond Capt has done extensive work on uncovering the 10 Northern tribes of Israel. This series covers his knowledge on these tribes:

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by UnifiedSerenity

I agree with at least 95%, these are very good videos and tell the story very well. If people will watch the videos they may learn who they really are, but don't beleave what you see or hear without researching for your self.

I have researched this for the last 35 - 40 years and these videos do a good job showing where the Israelites went.

The reason I said 95% is because I know how we humans are and we all have weaknesses and short commings. ( even though some will never admit it. ) At all times we are within 5 minutes of death. Think about it!

Personally I would like to see more of this.

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Strange i can't seem to flag your thread.

Some interesting discussion in here and led me to a lot of reading last night. Much were the scriptures themselves, been quite some time because of my blind hatred for organized religion and its dogma.

Some posts on here upon reading you know immediately you see and hear much truth. I think what drew my attention the most was the 10 lost tribes of Israel.

Over the following decades, England emerged in possession of the vast British Empire. It was the largest that the world had ever seen. Over one quarter of the world's land and people were under the British flag by the end of the 19th century. The United States, in 1800 still clinging to the eastern seacoast, had completely spanned the North American continent within five decades. The most powerful company of nations, the British Empire, and the greatest single nation, the United States, emerged right on schedule. The year 1800 marked the time when the 2,520 years of withholding the birthright concluded.

www.tomorrowsworld.org...

edit on 7-9-2013 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 09:53 AM
link   

reply to post by ElohimJD

Thank you for your reply. So they are some people who do believe that Great Britain and the U.S. are from Israel. You mentioned that Britain and the U.S. would collapse first. Do you know what prophecy that would be? I don't think that I have ever heard that Jerusalem would be in England.

..because that is a most dangerous - and false - theory, called "british-israelism".

This theory poses that 'manasseh ' is ' britain' and 'america' efraim
then they say that Brit-Ish means " man [ish] of the covenant [ brit ] "
and more of those jokes

- but britain derives from the Phoenician goddess Brit
since the phoenicians sailed everywhere

..the House of israel went in exile, in far-assyria,
the house of israel representing "Male",
that is why especially Aram [ syria] made war with them, since aram was fueled by the Fallen Ones,
...many relations you will find between the house of israel fighting 'iron' [ representing fallen ones]
hence, the verses about 'I will break the iron bars of damascus",
since assyria [osiris] imprisons there the Male attribute.
Which is 'dominion' .

anyway
the house was freed, and went on a "2 year journey"
to a place translated as "pine trees"
= west europe
...Scripture calls west europe "the islands"

..this is why all the wars have been fought in Europe,
why the Reformation started thére - and not somewhere else -
why the Male Soul of europe - Germany - had to be destroyed by the two worldwars,
why the Inquisition rounded up everyone
etc
- everything to Prevent that Male would find Rule again : biblical type of rule ofcourse.

but dont make a mistake:
the House is dispersed in many [western] nations now,
and there is NO such thing as "specific countries being specific tribes".

in fact, bóth Houses are dispersed, according to scripture ;
untill the moment of rapture ;

please understand, that the Hoax, as if "the southern house [ of judah] went back to their god created country in 47", is ment to let you misinterpret all the rést of Prophecy.
Because from that Hoax onward, many prophecies get misinterpreted : gog, this syria, etc etc

oh right -
the 'manasseh and efraim ' thing,
is just how 'manasseh' represented the old-house-of-israel [ after they returned from egypt]
and "efraim" represents the PRESENT, hidden house

bless

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 10:05 AM
link   
- added

..the samaritans were imported Babylonians, to replace the vacant places, the House of Israel had left , after their exile. After 70AD, those samaritans went to Venice, adapted, and became the Black Nobility, which spread across west europe, forming the "royal families".

similarly,
the Sephardic, who went from judea [ after jerusalem was destroyed in 70AD ] to Spain ; they ruled by their money overthere, but after their Expulsion, they fled to North europe [ around 1600] .
There, they opened the first Banks in the world, and started their laundering - thát is why England became the large nation they became. [ and, later, they simply opened up a new playground, 'america']

- with the goal, ofcourse, to not 'destroy Male by wars' but by money, Deception and lazyness.

...satan is always mimicking, staying close there where He is working.... right ?

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Since I figured out this angle to your question I thought I would add it to your thread.

In Revelation 12 and Revelation 17 two women are talked about. The maiden and the whore of Babylon. Knowing now that much of Revelation appears to be references to old testament prophesies I went looking to see if I could find the whore in the old testament. And I found something.

Zechariah 5
1 Then I turned, and lifted up mine eyes, and looked, and behold a flying roll.
2 And he said unto me, What seest thou? And I answered, I see a flying roll; the length thereof is twenty cubits, and the breadth thereof ten cubits.
3 Then said he unto me, This is the curse that goeth forth over the face of the whole earth: for every one that stealeth shall be cut off as on this side according to it; and every one that sweareth shall be cut off as on that side according to it.
4 I will bring it forth, saith the LORD of hosts, and it shall enter into the house of the thief, and into the house of him that sweareth falsely by my name: and it shall remain in the midst of his house, and shall consume it with the timber thereof and the stones thereof.
5 Then the angel that talked with me went forth, and said unto me, Lift up now thine eyes, and see what is this that goeth forth.
6 And I said, What is it? And he said, This is an ephah that goeth forth. He said moreover, This is their resemblance through all the earth.
7 And, behold, there was lifted up a talent of lead: and this is a woman that sitteth in the midst of the ephah.
8 And he said, This is wickedness. And he cast it into the midst of the ephah; and he cast the weight of lead upon the mouth thereof.
9 Then lifted I up mine eyes, and looked, and, behold, there came out two women, and the wind was in their wings; for they had wings like the wings of a stork: and they lifted up the ephah between the earth and the heaven.
10 Then said I to the angel that talked with me, Whither do these bear the ephah?
11 And he said unto me, To build it an house in the land of Shinar: and it shall be established, and set there upon her own base.

Shinar happens to be Babylon. And looking back at Rev. 17 I would have to conclude this. The 10 horns of the beast are the ten lost tribes of Israel. And that would also mean the 10 toes of Daniel 2 are also the tribes as well.

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 02:53 PM
link   
wouldnt true israelites be suffering from the curses of deuteronomy and leviticus? seems like a good starting place.

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rex282

There is so much information on this website, it is really hard to get a handle on it. I was wondering if ATS would weigh in on this and give me their opinions. This is the first thread I have posted so try not to be too hard on me, please.

Fortunately it is all built on a false premise.Israel as a genetic nation (they were never a race) doesn't exist anymore.Neither does Judah... and neither will exist again as a genetic nation.Paul clearly delineates what has happened.The Israelite's were types and shadows of the nations to come.The True "Israel of God"..there is neither Jew nor Gentile you are Abraham's offspring.The father of many nations that can't be counted..ALL of mankind.

That's true of the spiritual Israel. That's what Paul is talking about. There would be no significance in the passage "and they will look upon Him who they have pierced" if there is not a national/tribal restoration.

I read this idea a great deal here ion ATS about the spiritual Israel being the end of the matter. What we have here is a whole doctrine built on one truth. But in reality those that propagate it at the expense of the nation of Israel do so at the disregard of a good deal of scripture.

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 12:00 AM
link   
I read Mr Armstrongs book years ago and it sounds reasonable , could be true.

There is another thread on here about the 2 witnisses and I was thinking how could they be the royals .
You would think they would be humble and poor, but we can't claim to know the creators mind.
Then if England was the new place ,well then it could be possible.
Excuse the spelling mistakes and crappy articulation ,feeling a bit numb1%

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 10:30 PM
link   
i dont understand you people. here is a quote that sums it all up. i know this thread is old but but some of the theories posted here are just stupid.

God said ALL of His curses would fall upon ALL of the nation of Israel and ALL of her SEED if they did not obey Him. That would be ALL 12 tribes! That means God’s curses are STILL on ALL if Israel’s seed TODAY! God gave us these signs so that the world may KNOW who are the true Israelites and who are NOT!

Deut.28
[15] But it shall come to pass, if thou wilt not hearken unto the voice of the LORD thy God, to observe to do all his commandments and his statutes which I command thee this day; that all these curses shall come upon thee, and overtake thee:
[46] And they shall be upon thee for a sign and for a wonder, and upon thy seed for ever.

Take note of what God is saying here; these curses are to be used as a sign. God gave us these signs so that the true Israelite COULD be identified, not hidden. Let’s consider something for a moment…..

Let’s say you had no idea what a duck looked like, but someone told you to be on the look out for one. As a matter of fact the person telling you to watch for a duck had never seen one either. But they had been given this description: an aquatic bird, with a long neck, a flat bill, scaled legs, webbed feet, short rounded body, waddles when walking and makes a quacking sound. Now that you have a description, though you have never seen a duck, you would know that a horse is NOT a duck, nor is a dog or a cat. Now you may have a problem if a geese or swan came your way….but you could at least tell these animals are in the same family.

In the same way, the true nation of Israel can be identified today. All 12 tribes are all still around and they still have the signs/curses upon them for not obeying their God. They MUST have them, for we will soon read that the nation of Israel, as a whole, did NOT obey God. Some of the tribes you may be able to recognize immediately, others may be harder to identify. But one thing is for certain, with the signs/curses given to us in God’s holy word, you will definitely be able to tell who is NOT of the seed of Israel!

Here is something else to consider; If you have a people that claim to be a certain people but have NONE of the signs/curses upon them or their seed as the Lord said, who do you believe? God’s holy word…..or the ones making the claim?

For those reading please understand: God’s signs/curses are upon a nation of PEOPLE…..NOT a nation, as in the US, Germany or Spain. So in whatever nation any of the 12 tribes of Israel finds herself, God’s curses will be upon her. As we will soon read, the nation where Israel dwells may prosper and all the people around Israel may prosper, but God tells us NOT ISRAEL!

Let’s read God’s Holy word and find out the truth. God gave us these signs so that ALL that read will know who’s the true Israelite. With that said, let’s read the curses and also find if Israel kept or rejected God’s laws. For if we find that they did NOT keep God’s laws and commandments we can write off ALL of the blessing that was to be bestowed unto them.

And let’s go with just the word of God on this one. Man and his history are not always true…but God’s word NEVER lies!

The Nation of Israel did NOT Obey Their God!

Jer.3
[6] The LORD said also unto me in the days of Josiah the king, Hast thou seen that which backsliding Israel hath done? she is gone up upon every high mountain and under every green tree, and there hath played the harlot.
[7] And I said after she had done all these things, Turn thou unto me. But she returned not. And her treacherous sister Judah saw it.
[8] And I saw, when for all the causes whereby backsliding Israel committed adultery I had put her away, and given her a bill of divorce; yet her treacherous sister Judah feared not, but went and played the harlot also.
[10] And yet for all this her treacherous sister Judah hath not turned unto me with her whole heart, but feignedly, saith the LORD.

And again;

Ezek.2
[3] And he said unto me, Son of man, I send thee to the children of Israel, to a rebellious nation that hath rebelled against me: they and their fathers have transgressed against me, even unto this very day.
Ezek.3
[7] But the house of Israel will not hearken unto thee; for they will not hearken unto me: for all the house of Israel are impudent and hardhearted.

And again;

Dan.9
[11] Yea, all Israel have transgressed thy law, even by departing, that they might not obey thy voice; therefore the curse is poured upon us, and the oath that is written in the law of Moses the servant of God, because we have sinned against him.
[12] And he hath confirmed his words, which he spake against us, and against our judges that judged us, by bringing upon us a great evil: for under the whole heaven hath not been done as hath been done upon Jerusalem.
[13] As it is written in the law of Moses, all this evil is come upon us: yet made we not our prayer before the LORD our God, that we might turn from our iniquities, and understand thy truth.
[14] Therefore hath the LORD watched upon the evil, and brought it upon us: for the LORD our God is righteous in all his works which he doeth: for we obeyed not his voice.

So not only did Israel disobey God and reject His laws and commandments, they did so to the point where God gave them, “…a bill of divorce…”! And has God made Israel His bride again? No!
Since Israel, as a whole, did not hearken unto the Lord, they received NONE of the blessing God promised. The reason I said as a whole, is because God always had some that did obey Him; Moses, David, Job, and the prophets, to name a few. But overall Israel, as a nation of people, did not keep God’s commandments, statutes and laws.

Now that we know Israel did NOT keep God’s laws and commandments let’s read some of the curses God put upon Israel and some of the things He said He would do to her and ALL of her seed!

The Curses that God put upon Israel and ALL of her Seed

God said as a nation the seed of Israel will NOT prosper.
Deut.28
[29] And thou shalt grope at noonday, as the blind gropeth in darkness, and thou shalt not prosper in thy ways: and thou shalt be only oppressed and spoiled evermore, and no man shall save thee.”

God said Israel would be a weak nation!
Deut.28:25
[25] thou shalt go out one way against them, and flee seven ways before them:
[44] he shall be the head, and thou shalt be the tail.

God said Israel would be borrowers and NOT lenders of money!
Deut.28:44
[44] He shall lend to thee, and thou shalt not lend to him.

God said Israel would occupy prisons!
Isa.42
[22] But this is a people robbed and spoiled; they are all of them snared in holes, and they are hid in prison houses

God’s word says that wherever Israel finds herself, in whatever nation, it will not be good for her!
Deut.28
[16] Cursed shalt thou be in the city, and cursed shalt thou be in the field.
[17] Cursed shall be thy basket and thy store.
[18] Cursed shall be the fruit of thy body, and the fruit of thy land, the increase of thy kine, and the flocks of thy sheep.
[19] Cursed shalt thou be when thou comest in, and cursed shalt thou be when thou goest out.
[20] The LORD shall send upon thee cursing, vexation, and rebuke, in all that thou settest thine hand unto for to do, until thou be destroyed, and until thou perish quickly; because of the wickedness of thy doings, whereby thou hast forsaken me.

God tells us another nation will reap the rewards of Israel's labor.
Deut.28
[33] The fruit of thy land, and all thy labours, shall a nation which thou knowest not eat up; and thou shalt be only oppressed and crushed alway:

God tells us that He will bring the Nation of Israel to a place and have a kings set over them, and in that nation will they serve gods of wood and stone.
Deut.28
[36] The LORD shall bring thee, and thy king which thou shalt set over thee, unto a nation which neither thou nor thy fathers have known; and there shalt thou serve other gods, wood and stone.”

God tells us the people in the land where Israel dwells will rise above Israel and lend to Israel, NOT Israel to them!
Deut.28:43&44
[43] The stranger that is within thee shall get up above thee very high; and thou shalt come down very low.
[44] He shall lend to thee, and thou shalt not lend to him: he shall be the head, and thou shalt be the tail.

God tells us that the seed of Israel will be given to another people.
Deut.28
[32] Thy sons and thy daughters shall be given unto another people, and thine eyes shall look, and fail with longing for them all the day long: and there shall be no might in thine hand.”
[41] Thou shalt beget sons and daughters, but thou shalt not enjoy them; for they shall go into captivity.”

And finally….let’s read one last thing God said HE would do to nation Israel because of their disobedience;

God said He would scatter Israel! They would NOT have a choice in the matter!
"And I will scatter you among the heathen" Lev.26:33
"I will scatter them also among the heathen" Jer.9:16
"I will scatter them as with an east wind before the enemy" Jer.18:17
“The LORD shall cause thee to be smitten before thine enemies: thou shalt go out one way against them, and flee seven ways before them: and shalt be removed into all the kingdoms of the earth.” Deut.28:25
"when they be in the land of their enemies" Lev.26:44
"and disperse thee in the countries" Ezek.22:15

God tells us the true Israelite will no longer dwell in their land, but would live in their enemies land! And that they will be REMOVED, not migrate, to other countries. In other words….they will NOT have a choice in the matter.

So again, these signs MUST be upon the entire nation of Israel TODAY! Not just (1) tribe, but ALL (12)!!

Now the people that have these signs upon them are the Israelites of the bible. If you have a nation of people that DO NOT have these signs/curses upon them they CANNOT be the people God is speaking of! If you have a people that make such a claim they are not telling the truth! And since God's word does NOT lie........well.....like I said, you decide!

The bottom line is this, the entire nation of Israel, all 12 tribes, are supposed to be down and out, scattered into all parts of the earth, borrowers and not lenders, held in prison houses, their sons and daughters thrown into captivity, cursed by their God. God gave us these signs NOT to hide who Israel is, but to SHOW who Israel is! Does the above description sound like the people dwelling in the land today?

God’s word vs. Man’s

So are God’s words a lie? Let’s compare the people that call themselves Israel today to the word of God. Let us read God’s word and YOU decide!

Should the TRUE Israelite be living in the land today? NO!
“I will scatter them also among the heathen” Jer.9:16
“I will scatter them as with an east wind before the enemy” Jer.18:17
But the people that say they are God’s chosen ARE living in the land.

Should the TRUE Israel be a powerful nation? NO!
"he shall be the head, and thou shalt be the tail." Deut.28:44
But the people, living in the land, have an Army, Air Force AND Weapons of Mass Destruction (WMD)!

Should the TRUE Israel be a rich nation? NO!
"He shall lend to thee, and thou shalt not lend to him” Deut.28:44
But the people, living in the land, with WMD, are a wealthy nation. Israel lends money not just to individual….but to NATIONS!!

Should the TRUE Israelite dwell safely in their land once gathered by God? YES!
"and they shall fear no more" Jer.23:4
But the people living in the land, loaners of money with WMD live in fear of bombings each and every day!

Should we find a large population of Israel hid in the prison system? YES!
“But this is a people robbed and spoiled; they are all of them snared in holes, and they are hid in prison houses” Isa.44:22
But the people, living in the land and loaners of money, number’s are so few in the prison system, there are barely enough to be counted to give a percentage.

And Now from the Man Himself

Let’s read a few more scriptures. Let’s read the words of Jesus and while you are reading them think to yourselves, “Why would He say such a thing?” Of all the warning why this one?

Rev 2
[9] I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

Rev 3:[9] Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

So who should one believe? God or man?

Some are probably saying, “Why does it even matter?”.

Well it matters because there are prophecies based on knowing who is the true nation of Israel. And if you have the people wrong……how can your prophecies be right?

If or when you do find a people that have ALL of God’s signs/curses, you will have found the TRUE Israelites of the bible. You may not want to accept who it is that fits God’s description and have the signs/curses, but it is what it is….God’s word cannot lie!

God, in giving us signs to look for so that we CAN identify Israel, also gave us a way to tell who is NOT Israel!!

So who’s lying? God or man?

After all……if it walks, looks and sounds like a duck……then guess what?

it seems like nobody is talking about the most important piece of evidence regarding the situation with the isrealites.

here is something else to think about.

Does anyone else find it odd that the people that claim to be one of the 12 tribes of the nation of Israel has NONE of the curses that God said would be upon her and her seed forever?

We know Israel did NOT keep God's laws and commandments so that means NONE of the blessings are upon the true Israelites.

And yet the people in that land are lenders and are the head and not the tail!

Or.....is everyone just ignoring the elephant in the room?

if you add it all up its pretty obvious who the true people israel is. deny ignorance folks

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Is = Isis
Ra = Egyptian Sun God aka Amun Ra
el = el lol

"Moses" was the story of Ahkenaten aka Amentohep where Amen/Amun = one of multiple gods. Aten One God and when Ahkenaten screwed over the hing priest Klan of Egypt by defacing all Gods except the one God Aten, all Hell broke loose. He picked up his followers (Is-Ra-Elites and crossed the Red Sea where he created a great city for his One God.

True dat.

Arouet

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by duesprimusvictorimmortali

You are leaving out all the promises and prophesies about Israel having its head lifted up after being scattered. And much more.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join