It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who Is The House Of Israel?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 10:37 PM
link   
"In the beginning, the "Kingdom Mandate" to conquer and subdue the earth for Jah was given to Adam. With the fall, Adam came in need of redemption as was prophesied in Gen 3:15".

Earlier today I was reading a website that was linked in another thread. The website is Larry Meguairs - The Warning Of The End Times. From what I understood from the website is that this mantle was given to Adam and the promise of a redeemer was passed down to Noah. Noah passed it the Shem. Shem's descendants became known as Semites or Semitic tribes. After Shem it was passed down to Abraham, then Jacob/Israel and the twelve sons.

After the reign of Solomon, divisions arose between the two kingdoms of Judah and Israel. When this division happened the northern tribes under the leadership of two of the sons Ephraim and Manasseh appointed their own king and no longer submitted to the king of Judah.

The southern tribes became known as the House of Judah. According to the website they did not have the right to the name Israel. As you read along the website states that Ephraim is the United States and Manasseh is Great Britain. They are the lost tribes of Israel.

This was really interesting because he was making a case that the Gog/Magog war is not about the nations coming together against the Israel in the middle east but against the United States and Britain. Which would also seem to fit in with the U.S. being Babylon. We do seem to be the reigning superpower.

There is so much information on this website, it is really hard to get a handle on it. I was wondering if ATS would weigh in on this and give me their opinions. This is the first thread I have posted so try not to be too hard on me, please.

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 10:47 PM
link   
can you link this other web cite?

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by lifeisgreat

I really don't know how to do links but is is Larry Meguairs The Warning Of The Endtimes.

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 11:57 PM
link   
This is my first post. I was really interested to see what peoples opinions were on this.
edit on 9/3/13 by celticsea because: Guess that it is really not that interesting.(no reason given)

edit on 9/3/13 by celticsea because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 12:31 AM
link   
I am thinking it is This Website

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 01:12 AM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

Yes it is. Thank you.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 01:25 AM
link   
reply to post by celticsea

Hi celticsea

I'll see I can help you out.

When the bible talks of Judah it is talking about the tribe of Judah, the tribe of Levi and half the tribe of Benjamin.

When it talks about Israel It is talking about the Lost tribes (Reubin, Simeon, Issachar, Zebulum, Dan, Naphtali, Gad, Asher, and (Joseph's two sons, Ephraim and Manasseh) (Jacob adopted Joseph's sons as his own. Joseph recieved the Birthright. Genesis 48)

When the Bible refers to Joseph it is talking about Ephraim and Manasseh his sons.

Ephraim = Great Britain

Manasseh = America

Ezekiel 38 and Revelation 20:7-8 talks about Gog and Magog. In Ezekiel 38 it says that Israel is back in its own land and is at peace and has no walls around it when Gog and Magog along with other nations attack it.

Revelation 20 Satan will be released after a thousnd years and will go out to deceive the nations and gather Gog and Magog for battle. This happens after Christ returns and satan is bound and thrown in the Abyss for a thousand years.

I hope this helps

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by tbird03

It does. After I wrote this I went to read Revelations and saw this. So it seems the Gog/Magog war is after Satan is released after the 1000 years. Biblical prophecy is so very hard to understand.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Close but opposite.

Ephriam as prophesy stated became a great "commonwealth of nations" (Great Brittan) and Mennassah became a "Great Nation" (USA).

Only these two lads, who bore the name Israel as given to them by Jacob on his deathbed have inherited the physical blessings promised to Abraham by God the Father. Only these two nations have "possessed the gates of their enemies" (Panama canal, Suez canal, Cape Horn, Falklands, Phillpines etc. basically controled the global sea ports) only they at one time controled 1/3rd of all natural reasorces available on Earth, only they were given the means to rule the earth at the end of this age as God promised would come to the decendants of Israel.

Judah did NOT receive the name "Israel" from Jacob, Ephraim and Mennessah did. Judah and his sons the Jews, were only called Israel while they were with Ephriam and Mennessah, once the tribes split the generation after Solomon's reign, Judah bacame a seperate nation from Israel. The first time the word "Jew" appears in scripture is when Israel was AT WAR WITH THE JEWS!

Israel was taken captive 200 years prior to Judah (circa 700 BCE) for their sins by the Assyrians (modern day Germans, this is where the Nazism movment originated and the swastika symbol). Assyria at the time was located in the caucus mountain region (Armenia/Georgia) over time they and their slaves (the saxons = Isaac's sons) migrated to North Western Europe and the slaves eventually freed themselves to settle in modern day Brittan.

English as a language is a cross between German and Hebrew.
No vowels in Hebrew, no vowels in Old English.
British = Birith (of the covenant) ish (people) in Hebrew.
Stone of Scone used to coronate all British Kings = Jacob's pillar stone used to coronate all Israel's kings.
Thrown of David is located in Westminster Abby.
Jewish Kings rule over England just as prophecy demands.
Jerusalem will be built on England's green and pleasant land (Olympic's song in 2012).

So Yes, the physical decendants of Israel, the people today who bare that title are the people of the UK commonwealth (UK/NZ/AU/CA) and America (USA). To those peoples have the physical blessings given to Abraham's seed been made manifest in the last 250 years.

But know this is only a physical truth, and only pertains to the physical blessings. God is spirit and spiritual Israel is what MOST prophecy is referring to, physical Israel (UK/USA) have their part to play in the coming end, and unfortunately they collapse first as God's chosen people are to be judged in this age first, for to them were given all the blessing in the physical world and they used those blessings to go against the way of life God teaches.

Great thread.

God Bless,

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by tbird03

That's two different wars, same Gog and Magog, one at the beginning of the 1000 years and one at the end.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by tbird03

Excellent reply and accurate.

After the end soon to come, and all the world's governemnts (kingdoms) become the Kingdom of God for 1000 years under the reign of Jesus Christ and the 144,000 member Elohim of God (during which time Satan is restrained and cannot influence the minds of men) Satan will be released one final time. The results of this release is the Gog Magog war which will begin near the very end of the 1000 years.

All prophecy in this age is complete except the sounding of the trumpets. All that remains are those events which bring about the end of the civilizations mankind created apart from the way of God which leads to peace.

The Gog and Magog war has nothing to do with the time we are living through at present. All that remains in this age is the fall of mankind's card house built upon selfishness, oppression, greed and lust just as the god of this age (Satan) designed them to be.

God will bring a new way of life to be lived to all the Earth, when the Kingdom of God is established at the sounding of the 7th trumpet.

God Bless,

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by ElohimJD

Thank you for your reply. So they are some people who do believe that Great Britain and the U.S. are from Israel. You mentioned that Britain and the U.S. would collapse first. Do you know what prophecy that would be? I don't think that I have ever heard that Jerusalem would be in England.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by ElohimJD
reply to post by tbird03

Excellent reply and accurate.

God Bless,

Its not accurate. We see the return of Israel to its land with no understanding among the other nations that it was a work of the Lord. This would not be possible if this return takes place during the 1000 years of Christ. Gog and Magog rise up against Israel without any knowledge of Gods hand in the return. This is clear in Ezekiel 39 and impossible if Christ is already in control of the nations of the earth from Jerusalem. This will be the Beast and False Prophet war with satan being bound at its conclusion to begin his 1000 years of incarceration. We see activity after this war that clearly indicates that it is not during the new heaven and earth period which begins after the 1000 years and the final war. Such activity would include the army destroyed during the first war will be eaten by birds, their bones buried in Israel, the Israelites picking up the weapons and using them for firewood, folks being hired to mark and bury the dead, the smell of rotting flesh being great......none of which would be possible if this army had been destroyed by fire (as it is in Rev 20 at the end of the 1000 years). This is the Revelation 19/Eze 38-39 war where this army will be slain by the sword that proceeds out of His mouth (Rev) and a sword called against Gog (Eze).

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 10:44 AM
link   

It is crap.

Israel is the children of God, the children of the promise; the true children of Abraham.

The children of God belong to Jesus Christ.

It doesn't matter what your supposed nationality or blood is.

If you do not belong to Christ, you aren't a Jew.

Christ said it Himself, "And I know the sin of those that claim they are Jews, and are not, and are instead of the Synagogue of Satan."

Christ told us repeatedly that circumcision of the flesh profits nothing, but it is the circumcision of the heart that is evidence of our heritage.

True Christians are Israel.

Today's "nation of Israel" is manmade; it's a country name. Just like my brother's name is Chad, but there is a country named Chad. Just like the nation within which I live is called the United States of America; but the spirit of the freedom of America is waning.

A nation can be called something and be nothing like spirit by which it is named.

Don't be so easily swayed and fooled into believing in such surface and mundane things.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by celticsea
reply to post by ElohimJD

Thank you for your reply. So they are some people who do believe that Great Britain and the U.S. are from Israel. You mentioned that Britain and the U.S. would collapse first. Do you know what prophecy that would be? I don't think that I have ever heard that Jerusalem would be in England.

Jerusalem will not be in England. I only mentioned the lyrics to the official Olypics song from the London games as an example of obvious links to ancient Israel.

The first 4 trumpets of revelation combined result in the fall of "Israel" (US, UK, CA, AU, NZ) this is prophecy revealed by God's 2 witnesses (prophets) raised up at the end of this age.

The 5th trumpet is a loose alliance of EU nations which form a single government as a result of the collapse of the US and UK, they have to do this quickly to engage in WW3.

The 6th trumpet is the destruction unleased by WW3, the dragon (Russia, China, Iran, Syria) vs the Beast (EU 10 nation alliance/NATO) fight for global control once "Israel" has fallen (power vacuum = WW3).

The 7th trumpet is the final day of this age (24 hours) it WILL sound on a Pentecost, in a single day, God stops mankind from self annihilation at the very moment when total nuclear fallout and ELE would have brought all life on Earth to an end. The Battle of Armegeddon is the day of the 7th trumpet. On that day God ends all civilization apart from His ways and established the Kingdom of God over all the Earth; and the survivors, who cried out for deliverance when brought to humility though mankinds final war, will be sujects in the Kingdom of God to follow.

On the day mankind awakens to see destruction in US port cities (small scale nuclear devices detonated in port cities) in that moment you will know the 2nd trumpet has sounded. When ever that day comes the next Pentecost will be the final day of this age.

As for the OP,

Look into a book written by an Apostle in God's Church Herbert W. Armstrong several years ago.

It is titeld "The United States and British Commonwealth in Prophecy".

In this book he displays all the physical and mythological proofs that these people are in fact Israel present day. There are hundreds of pieces of evidence backing your OP, from historical refferance to acheological finds to linguistic comparrisons etc.

It is difficult to read that book and NOT come to your conclusion in the OP.

God Bless,
edit on 4-9-2013 by ElohimJD because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by TarzanBeta

Correct.

MOST prophecy pertains to "spiritual Israel" (Church of God/Body of Christ/Temple of God) they are individuals called out of this age to follow and learn God's ways.

However there is prophecy pertaining to "physical Israel" which absolutely applies to the UK/USA.

God, through His ministry, has made these prohecies clear to those who folow Christ where ever He leads.
edit on 4-9-2013 by ElohimJD because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by TarzanBeta

It is crap.

Israel is the children of God, the children of the promise; the true children of Abraham.

The children of God belong to Jesus Christ.

It doesn't matter what your supposed nationality or blood is.

If you do not belong to Christ, you aren't a Jew.

Christ said it Himself, "And I know the sin of those that claim they are Jews, and are not, and are instead of the Synagogue of Satan."

Christ told us repeatedly that circumcision of the flesh profits nothing, but it is the circumcision of the heart that is evidence of our heritage.

True Christians are Israel.

Today's "nation of Israel" is manmade; it's a country name. Just like my brother's name is Chad, but there is a country named Chad. Just like the nation within which I live is called the United States of America; but the spirit of the freedom of America is waning.

A nation can be called something and be nothing like spirit by which it is named.

Don't be so easily swayed and fooled into believing in such surface and mundane things.

I like much of what you say here but you must remember, by study of the prophets, that God is going to a restorative and preservation work with the literal decedents of Jacob. This work has to do with the other nations of the world, on that level. "So that they will know that I am God". Check out how many times that phrase is used when prophets quote God and in conjunction with the context and some understanding of this may come your way.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Logarock

"So that they will know that I am God."

The children of God in the heart; God is not going to restore any of these nations as beacons of His love.

His kingdom is not of this world, and until this world is gone, He will not be setting it up.

You're following into the same exact trap the Jews did in their day.

And how disappointed you will be.

But what you are doing is going along with the perfect set up for the revealing of the anti-christ.

"So that they will know that I am God."

---Edit: That is, if you think the "blood Jews" are the real Jews.

But after more careful consideration of the words you all are posting, I am going to have to look deeper.

As I was typing what I was typing, which normally is the right thing to say, my heart started to be crushed.

That usually only happens if for some reason I am wrong. I haven't been wrong saying those things before, so why now?
edit on 9/4/2013 by TarzanBeta because: Edit to add?

I am not saying I am wrong... I'm saying that the feeling warrants a little deeper searching. Whether to approve or to find deeper reasoning, I am not sure yet!
edit on 9/4/2013 by TarzanBeta because: Again.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by TarzanBeta

I would tend to agree...that this is the setting up of the false god...this is the time of the antichrist...the time of his reign and the leader of sheep....they blindly follow.

does this help....

The reception of Barack Obama as U.S. President has been nothing less than celebrity worship. It is disturbing to see public school children singing praises to Obama. Another video goes, “Obama be thy name!” Children are being taught to sing praises to Obama. I say this respectfully, for I believe that Christians ought to respect the Office of the Presidency, regardless of how we may feel about any particular candidate. The Bible teaches for believers to pray for their government leaders (1st Timothy 2:1-2). At the same time, our Bill of Rights outlines our God-given rights. The First Amendment grants us the legal freedoms of speech, press, religion, peaceful assembly and petition of government. It is our patriotic duty to defend our nation against tyranny of all forms. So, while we daily pray for our nation's leaders, we also speak out as concerned Americans against the blatant treason being committed in Washington D.C.

SOURCE

the house of Israel is within the uk...as it is the Rothchilds.....they the funders of Israel....They are the SOR(state of rothchilds)

Lets call a spade a spade here...and the banking Family of the Rothchilds is the House of Israel.

“Let me issue and control a nation’s money and I care not who writes the laws.” Mayer Amschel Rothschild (1744-1812), founder of the House of Rothschild.

Source

There seems to be a connection here...but hard to say....from history to modern control of the jewish Nation....god will know who the real jews are.....but they will not be of the house of Israel.

THE HOUSE OF ROTHSCHILD began their multi-million dollar investment in the Zionist state of Israel in 1882 in order to preserve their control over the Suez Canal and future water rights.

Baron Edmond de Rothschild of the Paris branch of the Rothschild dynasty planned to construct a canal in Palestine from Ashkelon on the Mediterranean to Aqaba on the Gulf of Aqaba.

Thus Edmond de Rothschild financed two of the original settlements in Israel, Rishon LeZion in Tel-Aviv and Zikhron Ya’akov in Carmel. By 1934, the year of Edmund de Rothschild’s death, 125,000 acres of land and more than 40 settlements were purchased under the auspices of the Rothschild’s Palestine Jewish Colonization Association (PICA). Edmond de Rothschild became known as the “Father of the Yishuv” because of his involvement in early Israeli settlements.

In 1966, Edmund’s son James and his wife Dorothy de Rothschild, who funded many more settlements, established the Yad Hanadiv Foundation dedicated to the establishment of the Knesset and the Supreme Court buildings of Israel. The Supreme Court Of Israel opened in 1992.

Source

just interesting things here.....we will soon see where all this leads.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Haven't read but three posts.... Close...really close....I'm a Bible Prophecy student of of 45 years.....The US is Manasseh....Britain is Ephraim....and the Americas are not Babylon....Rome....And the Jesuits...
You can read about Ephraim having nations all over the Earth....that's Britain......Manasseh has "states"

Ephraim , the lion......gets beat-up a little more than Manasseh...her daughter.....
edit on 4-9-2013 by GBP/JPY because: Yahuweh...the coolest of names, I swear

edit on 4-9-2013 by GBP/JPY because: Yahuweh...the coolest of names, I swear

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join