It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Really Scary Videos and Podcast's- MUST BE LONG

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Hey guys... I am hoping to make a thread with a collection of REALLY SCARY Videos and podcasts.
I am not worried about authenticity, if its a proven hoax etc...etc... I just want to hear some scary scuff that is purported to be true.

-This is not to debate authenticity, etc...This is just to collect some good and long scary stuff .

CRITERIA- I am looking for stuff I can listen to "in the background while gaming- So it should not be visually dependent- 1.e. The "haunted house investigations" where its a dude running around with an IR camera and sayinf 'WOW- Did you see that" (I wont see it...) so it needs to be narrated to the point I can get the gist while not actually "Watching"

-Must be LONG (the longer the better) as I dont want to have to Alt-Tab out of my game to keep switching vids/podcasts every 15 mins. A minimum of an hour- But the longer the better.

-Must be SCARY. And presented as "real"- Whether "real" or not- I dont care so long as its presented as such.

I have some I will add but I am drinking tonight (rare- very rare in fact for me...) and I am too buzze and hopefully you guys can help me out with some good scary listens. i will add to the list tomorrow and hopefully we can make an awesome thread by halloween.

-Ideally these will be lectures, interviews etc with a creepy vibe- ONCE AGAIN-This isnt to debate 'truth or fiction" nor "discredit " the video - This is to collect some scary # which is presented as true- Comments are welcome but only on how SCARY the media is assuming everything posted is the truth (which we will no matter how crazy it is so long as its ScARY)

No "conspiracy stuff"- (even though that would fit the stated criteria) I am looking for Ghosts, demons, haunting, possessions, skinwalkers, Aliens (the evil kind not the happy friendly new age kind) creepy places, killer mutant animals that eat children, boogeymen, Satanist rituals and conjuring- You get the idea.

No happy wiccan , peace loving witches- I want WICKED EVIL WITCHS who eat flesh and #.

-Lets have fun with this.
EDIT- Note that I am a skeptic and I do not believe in any of this- But I love scary stories which are supposed to be true. I love the amityville story and everything like that- Iove the Bill Schnoebelin stuff (he si my favorite with interview with a real vampire which I will post later) and anything like that- So please- No matter how "out there" the stuff you have is- That isnt the point. This isnt about debunking- This is about kicking back and letting our imaginations take hold and hopefully get scared... Even being skeptical I have scared the hell out of myself listening to some crazy audiobooks (which I cannot post sadly) about "true haunting" (which I knew were not really "true") so please dont be shy to post whatever ... Please no links to debunking sites, or posts which explain how (whatever) was a proven hoax- That isnt the point of this thread- The point is to have some fun and get scared. =)
edit on 3-9-2013 by DarKPenguiN because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 10:33 PM
link   
This one creeped me out, big time. I mean, gouge your eyes, stick pencils in your ears kind of scary. And it's real. I'll post more when I have time.

www.youtube.com...
edit on 3-9-2013 by kimish because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Sorry...it's not long but it's classic...I'm not sure I got much else for ya - good luck though!

ETA: better vid...cut the fluff out a bit
edit on 3-9-2013 by coldkidc because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by kimish

I'm going to have nightmares after hearing that.

Scariest thing I've ever seen and heard.

link   

Originally posted by kimish
This one creeped me out, big time. I mean, gouge your eyes, stick pencils in your ears kind of scary. And it's real. I'll post more when I have time.

www.youtube.com...
edit on 3-9-2013 by kimish because: (no reason given)

OKAY- I want creepy but not "life destroying, never sleep again, blasphemous, cant get it out of my head" horror.

That sets the bar.
EDIT- Plus thats a proven hoax. He did hurt her...he really did. He let her down as well... =P

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by kimish

A touch uncalled for, no warning of the extreme content !? things like this can not be unseen!

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 06:21 AM
link   
reply to post by kimish

Rick-rolled!

God, it's been years.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by DarKPenguiN

you may enjoy listening to these guys, i do.

Effed Up Stories Youtube channel

Love and harmony
Whateva

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by DarKPenguiN

how about you post something for us to get us going?
hit us with your best shot

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Skinwalkers:

Shadow People, Hat Man, Sleep Paralysis, Old Hag, Negative Energy

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 07:13 PM
link   

edit on 8-9-2013 by shambles84 because: (no reason given)

top topics

join