It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Americans, Remember This Day!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Dreine

Look at it this way: Currently there aren't very strong grounds for the impeachment of Obama. Sure, we can debate about what the term "high crimes and misdemeanors" really means, but it is very much open to debate. If Obama flagrantly defies the will of both U.S citizens and the elected congress and conducts military strikes in Syria anyways, then there will be a very real and tangible case for impeachment.

I would, like you, rather it not come down to that. I would prefer the voice of the american people be heard and respected. But if it is not, you all have very good grounds to begin impeachment proceedings. Surely if Clinton can be impeached for a BJ, Obama can be impeached for openly defying congress (among many other things).

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by digital01anarchy

protect our interest
reply to post by dlbott

when 90 percent of the population isn't interested in this war then who's interest is it actually? I believe you have the right to disagree with the people here but I seriously doubt you know the severity of what this strike will cause and while ignorance isn't a crime it also isn't a defense in a court of law! When people like you back this it cost american lives, Sorry to be a jerk but 1,4050 Syrians are not worth the cost of millions of lives if this thing blows up in our faces for WW3! Its tragic its deplorable but it not our problem

Sorry my friend no ignorance here. Some of us see an even bigger picture, one people don't really seem to understand. This really is about wmd's, the groups are there fighting with all they have to get their hands on these weapons. Sis months later you will see them here killing people. This is what you should fear, period. In Boston instead of four dead there would have been hundreds. He has sarin, vx, anthrax, botulism to name a few. All are extremely difficult to detect. It is not an if it is a when they will be used here.

You are the ignorant one if you don't understand this.

The Bot

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 01:53 AM
link   
OP: You are totally correct. Obama will bomb Syria to get to Iran. It's not about Syria or Iran. It's about weapon systems. We have them. We know that Russia has weapon systems. We know that Syria has what Egypt sold them... which they got from us...(old tech that we could defeat easily). Plus what the Russians continue to provide them today. This is a multi-fold project.... we find out what they have and we stop them from helping Iran.

This also reinforces the idea that we are anti-muslim. Thus helping to create the consensus among the Arab countries that they should join forces to defeat us.

new topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join