It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Americans, Remember This Day!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 08:12 AM
link   
It's about control of resources. We're doing this to ensure our standards of living don't decline too rapidly. They just have to sell a different story to the people because we like to pretend we're kind, good hearted people.

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 08:16 AM
link   
I wont give the time of day to anyone that votes for mccain and kerry again. These two johns are either lazy and dull-witted or evil as hell.

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Anybody remember Obama whispering to the Russian's he'd have more liberty to do things when he was re-elected? With Russia being an ally of Syria I can't help but wonder what the two are conspiring.

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Ironic that you are ranting about the death of the American Republic democracy, and have a Jolly Roger/storm trooper as your icon
. Sorry, it was a bit off topic.... Or was it?

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 09:18 AM
link   
I'll try to remember

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Roacordo

We have no one to blame for this but the Democrats and Republicans that we have "selected" to "represent" us. In order to have a government that represents and respects the people we must get rid of Democrats and Republicans.

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dreine
Today, on live television, I witnessed the whimpering death of the American system of representative government.

I understand the sentiment, but would suggest that the "death" that you are witnessing is your own youthful niavete. For me it was the first Congressional hearings on the bombing of Iraq by Bush Senior 20 years ago and it led me and friends to jump in a car in the middle of the night and drive 18 hours to DC to ask WTF. For the generation before me it was Viet Nam. I applaud your outrage, hold on to it...it translates into broader public sentiments and consequential elections and as long as you do our "American system" will endure, just as it has through past spasms of war.

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 10:14 AM
link   
If this is your first realization that we have no representative government..... too bad you weren't around when George W. Bush occupied that space. Now that would have really upset ya!! Did me.....

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Anyone here ever wonder what they really discuss at those Bohemian Grove, Bilderberger and CFR hoe-downs? Maybe now we know.

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 10:45 AM
link   
America is not a country, it's a business.

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by ultrapain

It's a racket.

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 08:40 PM
link   

beezzer
reply to post by Dreine

Welcome to The Madness of King Obama.

Queen Obama...LOL

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 08:47 PM
link   

links234

Originally posted by Dreine
You will see that when asked by Sen. Paul if the President would respect Congressional disapproval of military intervention in Syria, Sec. Kerry responded that the President would have the authority to still order the strike.

Obama is not the first and he will not be last.

I may be naive, but...
I hope you're wrong on that last point.
Maybe it is beginning to shift, and "Americans" will see this whole charade one party Authoritarian system for what it is, elect people who will actually pass good legislation, say like banning Billions spent yearly on lobbying CONgress, or...
Well, maybe you're right after all.
I hear pointyball season starts this week.
SMMT

edit on 9/5/2013 by ISeeTheFnords because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Dreine

This is all about provocation and has nothing to do with reducing Assad's, Hezbollah's or anyone else's ability to
use WMDs! If people don't see this for what it is then they will never realize what the hell is really going on
behind the scenes! We have never had any real choice in this country and the group of those whom are deciding for us seems to become smaller with each presidency!
Only fools rush in to something they know nothing about~

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Hollie
reply to post by Dreine

I work a lot and don't have the luxury of watching videos or visiting certain parts of the net, so I am left out of important details. Today I had the displeasure of watching this episode. It was nuts. I watched McCain play with his white phone for the first whole minute of the video.

Anyway, Kerry said it three times that Assad had used chemical weapons on his own people. Are there any documents, reputable eye witnesses, or any physical evidence that Assad had done this? I have only seen pics and news articles making this claim.

I have been visiting some threads here that claim this chemical attack was done by other rebels and/or by the American government. Again, all I see are news articles. And when I watched this video episode today, no one else asked for evidence either. So, where is it? Anyone know?

Sorry to be so ignorant of the whole thing. Thanks.
edit on 3-9-2013 by Hollie because: (no reason given)

yeh all the evidence is with the WMDs in Iraq~

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Well, we are seeing the beginning of the end. The TPTB that run this country and the world- are little by little setting up this one-world gov.WW3 is in the air- the dialectic is there- they will orchestrate FFs to bring the chaos ( WW3) then reshape the world to their model. they did it after both previous wars. it works, why not do it again. the world population is so dumbed down- TPTB can lie, do whatever they want- and who is going to stop them? us? that's a laugh. it's a proven fact our reps do not listen to us- so u are wasting your time emailing them, phoning them- texting them. its a waste of time. They are controlled. And if one becomes a maverick- they are quickly discredited or maybe just killed. I have protested everywhere around this country (USA) and for what? everything is a waste of time- yeah i give up. what should we do? u tell me Yeah you say "Americans, Remember This Day! what this one particular day? There are a million of them that have past that have sealed our coffin. And a million more to come, i am afraid.

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 09:36 PM
link   

groingrinder
reply to post by Roacordo

We have no one to blame for this but the Democrats and Republicans that we have "selected" to "represent" us. In order to have a government that represents and respects the people we must get rid of Democrats and Republicans.

If you want to point a finger at someone you don't need to look any further than in a mirror cause we all have a stake in the responsibility of what we have voted in time and time again! Greedy, incompetent, fools because
we are selfish, apathetic and ignorant!

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 05:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Amagnon
If the MSM called this out, if the MSM started telling the truth - then I would be surprised, I would be nothing less than stunned numb.

Yeah me too. They would probably start spinning faster. Meanwhile, I actually need to spend more time watching U.S. news media to balance the time I spent on foreign stuff.
edit on 6-9-2013 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by johncarter
reply to post by GreyGoo

In order to find and kill the scum in DC, and their wall street puppet masters, you need to know their names.

When the Bolsheviks in old russia, stormed the palace, they had kill lists with thousands of names on aristocrats bankers and politicians. Inevitably all became arrested and shot by Beria and his likes. Most didnt even receive a fair trial. Thery were just taken to the woods , told to dig their graves and shot.

The system that followed was not better, but at least the ppl of the times tried.

How are you so certain that isn't more likely to happen wherever you went to hide out at in northern Europe, where they don't own guns, lol.

Also there was a guy named Lenin that they shipped in on a train from Germany to lead the way. Do you believe he wasn't a TPTB guy, lol. He was allowed to live on that train but not enter German society while he was waiting in the wings so to speak.

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by TinfoilTP

Love your avatar ....It really describes Barry...LOL

White American and Afro American....I wonder which one went to Washington???

Actually, he is the first bi-racial president not the first Afro American president...

Wait...or were they all bi-racial...you know, one big melting pot and all that

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join