It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Americans, Remember This Day!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Lots of people are about to be killed, the will of the masses is being thwarted (again), and all you can say is, "Business as usual. See, the system works just fine." What is wrong with you people? On the other hand, I suspect that Syria will be a side-show compared to what is coming.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity
reply to post by randyvs

Why is that? Do you attend some sort of voters function that guarantees your opinion is heard and taken into consideration?

I've only heard of this concept mostly in bombastic campaign propaganda and sabre rattling.
How am I to believe such a concept of disfunction even exists ?

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Dreine

Do you remember this?

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Is McCain taking a poop about 2 min into this video?

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 07:14 PM
link   
I believe this is all a distraction to detract from Benghazi and ram amnesty through.

All hail Hillary!!!

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 07:17 PM
link   
It's a distraction in this way... Syria can declare war on us for what we have done. They have a mutual defense pact with Russia. You're not just launching missiles on Syria. This is what the news is not mentioning.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 08:16 PM
link   
He said the word "classified" a few times, Kerry. Government must be 100% transparent. Just as we are to them.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dreine

Originally posted by SeekingAlpha
I hope this is not your first realization that our representative govt. has died b/c that had already occurred a long time ago.

reply to post by Dreine

This isn't my first suspicion, but to see it said... openly... was a day I didn't think I would live to see. For all these years now, they (our rulers) have done a rather good job of using doublespeak to hide the truth from the masses.

But what Kerry said today was in plain English for the world to hear.

Which means they have no fear of the people, the government is now fully in charge and will do as it pleases without hesitation.

This day has been evolving for a long time, the suits pay lip service to keep there standard of living. Human society previous to now, didn't have the resources to keep tabs on everyone, in the days gone by you could only devote so many people to security and policing. Because crops had to be gathered and, factories had to be run.
Now you have to follow the money to find who is actually running things, it certainly isn't the government on behalf of the people.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dreine

Originally posted by SeekingAlpha
I hope this is not your first realization that our representative govt. has died b/c that had already occurred a long time ago.

reply to post by Dreine

This isn't my first suspicion, but to see it said... openly... was a day I didn't think I would live to see. For all these years now, they (our rulers) have done a rather good job of using doublespeak to hide the truth from the masses.

But what Kerry said today was in plain English for the world to hear.

Which means they have no fear of the people, the government is now fully in charge and will do as it pleases without hesitation.

This day has been evolving for a long time, the suits pay lip service to keep there standard of living. Human society previous to now, didn't have the resources to keep tabs on everyone, in the days gone by you could only devote so many people to security and policing. Because crops had to be gathered and, factories had to be run.
Now you have to follow the money to find who is actually running things, it certainly isn't the government on behalf of the people.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by OneManArmy

Originally posted by HanzHenry

You seemed pretty intelligent.. Why insult that?

It is all theatre.. I mean it is all quite laughable..

all the sheep who are TOO DUMB to realize ... IT is ALL THEATRE ..FFS!!

Congress, Potus, etc.. -------> Might as well be watching Wizard of OZ!!

Its not theatre to the people who have watched their families die, its not theatre to the Syrians living in makeshift super campsites. Its certainly not theatre to me. Its actually very worrying indeed.
edit on 4-9-2013 by OneManArmy because: (no reason given)

Watching the congress/Potus is like watching a soap opera.

ALL SCRIPTED!! --> Theatrics for the sheeple.

run around acting as if the elected officials are anything BUT theatre... most worrying,

the masses don't even have their eye on the ball! the politicians are just Robo-signers/voters for a hidden hand..

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 10:43 PM
link   
The Senate Foreign Relations committee voted today to bring the resolution to the floor of the senate and here is the breakdown of the votes:

I really do have to give credit to Tom Udall (D-NM) and Rand Paul (R-KY) for really standing up to the committee on this one. It was a 10-7 vote, too bad Ted Cruz and Mike Lee weren't in the committee with Rand, then if the Senate shut this down, Obama would be forced to fire on Syria himself, unleashing a hell storm on himself, adding another scandal to his list.

Only 3 votes short of turning this entire debate upside down.....this is why I feel it is important to support liberty candidates like Rand Paul, Justin Amash, and Thomas Massie to higher office, their voting records have been Constitutionally impeccable. Nancy Mace AND Lee Bright (two almost all there liberty candidates) is running against Lindsey Graham in South Carolina...just sayin....!

[The senators voting in favor of the resolution were Menendez (D-NJ), McCain (R-AZ), ranking member Bob Corker (R-Tenn.), Barbara Boxer (D-Calif.), Benjamin L. Cardin (D-Md.), Jeanne Shaheen (D-N.H.), Christopher Coons (D-Del.), Richard J. Durbin (D-Ill.), Timothy M. Kaine (D-Va.) and Jeff Flake (R-Ariz.).

Voting against were Rand Paul (R-KY) and Sens. Tom Udall (D-N.M.), Christopher Murphy (D-Conn.), James Risch (R-Idaho), Marco Rubio (R-Fla.), Ron Johnson (R-Wis.) and John Barrasso (R-Wyo.). Sen. Edward J. Markey (D-Mass.) voted “present.”]

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Does anyone really care if a few hundred or thousand Al-Qaeda fighters and their progeny get gassed?

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Spectral Norm

I feel it too...war on American soil......God have mercy on us all. Anyone from Canada, Denmark, or Sweden?
How is the economy and political situation over there? Might be time to buy a one-way ticket. Even Peru sounds good about now. Where are the two prophets and the designated place in the wilderness?

Lord, help us Jesus !! I just have a bad feeling about all this madness.

Hurry and come Lord Jesus before they get us all killed with WW3

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 11:58 PM
link   
This is exactly what ive been talking about , No one can stop this , not your voice , not even your vote ...
The middle east cant stop it, the Russians cant stop it , the chinese cant stop it , and to those who say a temple can't be built in jerusalem , if they decide to build it, Islam cant stop it , If they want troops in Australia , the Australians cant stop it , there is absolutely no power on earth that can stop the War Machine of the West , this war has been going for millenium against all oncomers , and total domination is the goal ,

America knows the MASSIVE advantages of supporting Israel, Those who claim the U.S.A will be destroyed may be true one day , but the financial flexibility and dexterity of the American economy is beyond a shadow of doubt , A Superman among men....

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Dreine

They are quite subhuman; and i expect they will send missiles on the 9th sept to commemorate their false flag. if not then, then it will be on the jewish holiday 14th sept.(forget what its called but its the 40th anniversary of some egyptian campaign in 1973). they're always into numbers. it was always a forgone conclusion that syria would be taken out after libya, iraq etc. read about the planning here below:

www.activistpost.com...

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 02:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Hollie

It's my opinion that this is a false flag operation to establish grounds for an attack and eventual invasion of Syria. There are no real facts. Some declassified documents were released recently on the subject matter but hat was only done in a biased manner to support the Administration's agenda on an attack. Hard to trust anything coming from the US Government at this point.

ATSers all know Syria is just 1 of 7 Middle East Nations on the to do list anyways. It's all conjecture at this point.

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 04:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Dreine

Good rant!

...Actually, this was the day YOU realized the death of the American system. For me, it was when we went to war with Iraq. Things like this are never going to stop, it's all a set-up for NWO.

Change? Yea, right Obama.

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Not to sound naive, but isn't this the whole reason you have legalised firearms over there? To keep the government in check? Thats usually the answer when Americans are asked why they don't get rid of them.

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 08:00 AM
link   
I was just thinking this morning...

Perhaps they want to strike over there, so Obama can rid of a bunch of the MB.. so the truth doesn't get out. What better way to do so.

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by exr777
This is actually my first post on ATS. So, greetings to all the great minds around here.

I've been around this Syrian subject for a long time, and i'm perplexed to the American government posture on this.
I absolutely cannot believe (i'm not American) that American citizens are completely oblivious to this matter.

Why don't we see more people on the streets demanding USA not attacking Syria? Why?
IT IS AN INTERNATIONAL CRIME! Attacking a country without the approval of UN is a CRIME!

Only the American people can demand this from the government.
I fear for the world. Really. I'm 33 years old, and this times really scare me.

American people! WAKE UP! Only you can stop this madness...

Oh believe me, I'm out there, and so are others. But you won't see me on the news. Why? Media blackout. I've been out there with a decent sized group of people quite often at random times. We have seen the news truck go by, and not stop. We have seen nothing in our local paper. They are obeying their orders.

I wasn't scared, but now I am scared. I'm seeing peaceful protesters getting arrested, threatened, and shoved around. A local couple brought their 11 year old twins with them, and the police threatened to call CPS on them if they didn't take them back home.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join