It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Americans, Remember This Day!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Dreine

Welcome to The Madness of King Obama.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 08:24 AM
link   
This is just the Project for a New American Century rolling along just as it has been for well over a decade. Itself is an extension of a plan laid out even longer ago. Syria, then Iran, then most of us get polished off and the remainder are slaves in the most scientifically advanced tyranny the world has ever known. Maybe on the other side of it there will be long life, no disease, real space travel and free energy, and eventually the birth of a type 1 civilization. It's hard to imagine that could really be possible though with true sociopaths running the show, though. I think you have to have lobal empathy, a higher level of awareness and respect to get there. But I'm just cannon fodder so I simply enjoy this brief moment in time when I get to say anything at all before I'm run through the meat grinder.
edit on 9/4/2013 by 0001391 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Wasn't approval for intervention 60% ?

Also I think there is a lot of misreading that this will lead them straight into war. It probably won't, Syria can use this to be a martyr if he sits back and let them strike across the bow.

I'm also not sure were you'd draw the line as congress has access to classified documents maybe they contain more compelling evidence that were not privy, if we saw them you would be more compelled for action. Should your congressman vote for or against it based on confidential insight?

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Xertious

If they had truly solid, compelling evidence, they would draft the intel reports in a manner that would reveal what we know, but not reveal the sources. As an intelligence analyst, that is something I have done on a near daily basis over the last decade. They are bluffing, and even now Putin is calling them out on it.

Putin says could turn against Syria if evidence presented

Looks to me as if the Russian president is about to take the American king to task. How did we ever let it get to this?

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Dreine

Rule of law has been gone for a long time. This is finally, maybe, hopefully the impetus needed to unseat the ruling cabal of criminals running things. I hope that the America people finally realize who their enemy is.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xertious
Wasn't approval for intervention 60% ?

Also I think there is a lot of misreading that this will lead them straight into war. It probably won't, Syria can use this to be a martyr if he sits back and let them strike across the bow.

I'm also not sure were you'd draw the line as congress has access to classified documents maybe they contain more compelling evidence that were not privy, if we saw them you would be more compelled for action. Should your congressman vote for or against it based on confidential insight?

CNN/MSNBC/FOX etc., have approval rating for a strike right under 50%.

But ask any normal American what they and the people they know think... I can tell you that only ONE of my friends is for this strike, and even he is only half-hearted for it. He's using the same 'red line' napkin argument that the administration is.

As far as I can tell, talking to my friends and family in person and around the world, military and civilian alike are in near harmony on this issue. The majority... and I would say at least 75% of us... are against an illegal and illogical strike against a regime that has been accused of using CW. Accused... not found guilty.

We're tired of giving our sons and daughters to die in far away lands for the profits of our elected rulers. They never send their own kids to war, why the hell should they send mine???

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Dreine

And who does the ''rating''? those numbers are so fudged it's not even funny.
edit on 4-9-2013 by all2human because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Dreine

well Good Morning to you too!...lol

like a cup of coffee?, glad you finally woke up .

since we are on a cons. site, are you into the idea that there must be some 'higher power' at play and that the Congress/POTUS is kabuki theatre?

Or that maybe we are/have been under some sort of MARTIAL LAW for quite some time.. maybe as far back as FDR?
idk when, but something 'rotten in the state of Denmark"

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by HanzHenry

I don't have any sort of set in stone ideas about a 'higher power' controlling Obama, but a lot of his decisions are mind-boggling. And there is no way... NO WAY... our government can be this incompetent without actively trying to be. Hell, even a broke clock is right twice a day.

I'm just sick and tired of seeing my former military brethren and the American people sent around the world to die in the name of greed while our supposed elected 'servants' pass laws that do not apply to them (Obamacare), continue to erode American rights (NDAA, Patriot Act, NSA), and pad their own wallets while the people of this nation are struggling as no other time outside of the US Civil War and the Great Depression era.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 09:38 AM
link   
I've said it before, in other forums, and maybe even here a few times possibly.

We've become the bad guys, it's that simple.

We SAY that we support Israel for example, yet do everything to embolden her enemies by replacing moderates with extremist vis a vis "regime change".

We SAY we're for "choice" yet we make it law that you have to buy insurance or else be fined.

We SAY we're about equality, yet we have a war on poor people, (just listen to conservative radio about "entitlements") while Rumsfield took 2 Trillion here, Bernake 32 Trillion? to banks in Europe, and in '09 9 Trillion somewhere else.

We went after Iraq b/c of Kuwait, but never once heard about Kuwait slant drilling Iraq's oil. (stealing it)

Clinton is in trouble b/c of Monica, so he bombs a country to divert the news. (Wag the Dog anyone?)

TSA molestation. NSA wiretapping. Freedom of speech "zones". 4th amendment gone, rogue cops that never get prosecuted for ANYTHING.

And after all THIS, most ppl still believe in the process & talk about "voting the bums out"

Maybe the Founders should've just "had a beer" with King George, that way they'd have had a kinder, gentler tyrant.

lmao.

I heard on the Rush Limbaugh show yesterday him say he received compelling evidence that the chemical attack on Syria was from the rebels to frame Assad.

And here the ones that supposedly were behind 9/11, we're now on THEIR side?

UNTIL you accept the fact that we have become the New ROME, and might makes right, and everyone (including you) else be damned, until you realize that you & '38 Germany now share a common bond, until THAT realization is admitted to AND accepted AS A NATION, nothing will be done to fix it. Nothing.

And b/c of the divide & conquer black & white, (R) vs. (D) etc etc ad nauseum, THAT day will never happen.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by schadenfreude

Should we ask our queen to reassume control of the colonies?

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 10:13 AM
link   

No, but I think it's past time that we have the balls to face the ugly truth.

Ppl that believe in a system that has been recently revamped to enslave them, that count on that system to work ON THEIR BEHALF, are, imo, delusional.

I'm sorry, I'm not trying to sound like a horse's butt here, but there it is.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Taissa

Originally posted by benrl
Time to start taking names, come election time no matter party affiliation, vote them out on their asses.

If people stopped voting along party lines, and maybe voted for the guy with out a chance, we might see some real change.

All it would take is one election where every incumbent was out on their ass for them to get the message.

ETA: and if you can get petitions started, hell start recalling the bastards now.
edit on 3-9-2013 by benrl because: (no reason given)

Does it matter anymore? Next time, it will be more psychopaths running for office. These evil people are inter-changeable.

After today's hearing I have no doubt in my mind that they are blood thirsty, evil, psychopathic people, who are in serious need of a psychiatric evaluation. I've never seen so many people in one room wanting destruction. They are glorified killers amongst themselves. They are detached and have no conscience. Look at Mc Cain, playing a game on his cell phone during the hearings. He doesn't care. He's bored. Then he had the utter gall to joke about his shameful behavior after he was caught.

And of course bitching on a Forum accomplishes so much more than community action and getting people aware of the problem.

I wrote my senators, I got 2 form letters saying we had to intervene in Syria, guess what, Im printing flyers, Ive contacted local groups. Ive also contacted the campaign of the previous person to run against one of the senators, asking to get involved in their next attempt at the office.

Ill do what ever I can to try and accomplish that.

I don't care if my action do anything, Ill be able to sleep better knowing I did more than bitch on a forum about it, I want those two out of office.

edit on 4-9-2013 by benrl because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by darkbake
I am surprised, I am watching CNN and they are just making things up, they haven't done any research, just saying opinions without any facts to back them up.

I am surprised no one is asking the important questions or attempting to gather intelligence and form an informed opinion.

I just heard one lady talk about being a mother, as if it was related, which... this is why I watch news from outside the U.S.
edit on 3-9-2013 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

How could anyone possibly be surprised when the MSM backs up the US regime? The MSM is all owned by the same people who own the govt - they have always been joined at the hip and marched the same march.

If the MSM called this out, if the MSM started telling the truth - then I would be surprised, I would be nothing less than stunned numb.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Taissa

Time to start taking names, come election time no matter party affiliation, vote them out on their asses.

If people stopped voting along party lines, and maybe voted for the guy with out a chance, we might see some real change.

All it would take is one election where every incumbent was out on their ass for them to get the message.

ETA: and if you can get petitions started, hell start recalling the bastards now.
edit on 3-9-2013 by benrl because: (no reason given)

Does it matter anymore? Next time, it will be more psychopaths running for office. These evil people are inter-changeable.

After today's hearing I have no doubt in my mind that they are blood thirsty, evil, psychopathic people, who are in serious need of a psychiatric evaluation. I've never seen so many people in one room wanting destruction. They are glorified killers amongst themselves. They are detached and have no conscience. Look at Mc Cain, playing a game on his cell phone during the hearings. He doesn't care. He's bored. Then he had the utter gall to joke about his shameful behavior after he was caught.

And of course bitching on a Forum accomplishes so much more than community action and getting people aware of the problem.

I wrote my senators, I got 2 form letters saying we had to intervene in Syria, guess what, Im printing flyers, Ive contacted local groups. Ive also contacted the campaign of the previous person to run against one of the senators, asking to get involved in their next attempt at the office.

Ill do what ever I can to try and accomplish that.

I don't care if my action do anything, Ill be able to sleep better knowing I did more than bitch on a forum about it, I want those two out of office.

edit on 4-9-2013 by benrl because: (no reason given)

^This, a thousand times.

We have to exhaust every democratic process we have left before we even think of giving up. And I refuse to just sit by idly and watch it all burn, I have two young sons who deserve to have a country that is accountable to it's citizenry.

Writing our Senators/Congressman and getting active might not be much, but it is a start and far more effective than simply crying wolf online. Strong words, backed by equally strong action, is how you affect real change.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dreine

If they had truly solid, compelling evidence, they would draft the intel reports in a manner that would reveal what we know, but not reveal the sources. As an intelligence analyst, that is something I have done on a near daily basis over the last decade. They are bluffing, and even now Putin is calling them out on it.

Putin says could turn against Syria if evidence presented

Looks to me as if the Russian president is about to take the American king to task. How did we ever let it get to this?

I never thought I'd see the day Russia was making perfect calm rational sense...

But than again I guess thats all the propaganda we have been fed over the years, Cuban missile crisis= US putting missiles in turkey so Russia puts missiles in Cuba.

Eastern Block after WW2 was US going back on all the WW2 promises made to stalin, so he took what he was promised by the US.

We have been the instigators through out much of our history, its time to see what we have allowed the US to become.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dreine

^This, a thousand times.

We have to exhaust every democratic process we have left before we even think of giving up. And I refuse to just sit by idly and watch it all burn, I have two young sons who deserve to have a country that is accountable to it's citizenry.

Writing our Senators/Congressman and getting active might not be much, but it is a start and far more effective than simply crying wolf online. Strong words, backed by equally strong action, is how you affect real change.

My wife and I don't have kids, and we are seriously considering never having them, with the Legacy we are leaving them How could we, How could we not do everything to atleast try and fix it so we don't leave the future a mess.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by benrl

Now I'm not saying that evidence that has been provided is accurate and its obvious there is a host of evidence that we haven't seen yet.
But
Do you really think Russia will accept any amount of evidence? It has put its foot in defending Syria, it can't back down it will appear weak and bested by the Americans.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 11:09 AM
link   

reply to post by benrl

Now I'm not saying that evidence that has been provided is accurate and its obvious there is a host of evidence that we haven't seen yet.
But
Do you really think Russia will accept any amount of evidence? It has put its foot in defending Syria, it can't back down it will appear weak and bested by the Americans.

Russia would appear stronger and far more rational if it decided to change it's decision based on substantial and credible evidence. Everyone makes mistakes, but admitting and facing those mistakes shows humility and the capability to learn.
Our king suffers from hubris. I'm not so sure that even if he had received solid intel/evidence refuting his current stance that he would change his mind.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 11:11 AM
link   

reply to post by schadenfreude

Should we ask our queen to reassume control of the colonies?

Do you actually believe the CROWN hasn't been in control for some time. Banksters are under employ of someone.. whom?

Golden Rule -- Whom has it rules.. Who has more than the Western Monarchs?

Heck, did King George ever lose his gold circa 1770's? NOPE! wasn't too long before that golden rule got things 'back on track'..

None are more well schooled in all forms of warfare ---including economic-- than the Crown..

Many are SOOO fooled.. I recall some old saying. something about 'if you are within earshot of the queen, you are under hew rule.'? something like that. How all the places that fawn and grovel with nonstop coverage of everything the Crown does.. weddings, babies. etc..

People are too dense to connect the dots. I can for anyone lost. message me.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join