It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We can still keep old ATS layout

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 09:35 PM
link   
I realized both are available. Apparently, one can sign into or out of each one. Im sending this new thread out to those who were under the assumption the old one is gone forever, while its apparently not. Im using it. Awhile ago, I used the other one....

1. Sign into your old account-you get old layout
2. Sign into the new layout with the screen name and password provided for you in your email inbox from ATS-you get new layout

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 09:37 PM
link   
I don't like change.

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 09:40 PM
link   
You're seeing the "old look" because they haven't changed to the "new look" yet. The "new look" is still waiting to be implemented, but members can log in and use this new version like you said. Once this "final testing" phase is complete, the new look will be the only look you have. This is at least what I've determined after reading the main thread about the upcoming change.

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 09:40 PM
link   
I haven't seen the new layout yet and was wondering what everyone was complaining about, because its just been the same old ats for me. I haven't bothered logging into that beta test thing they keep sending.

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 09:42 PM
link   
I'm still using the old layout, simple and much convenient IMO...

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by mysterioustranger

From what I have read it will only be the new lay out real soon..I read one member say maybe the 9th of September. But yes you are right, both layouts are available right now.

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Ditto to the comments above.
I don't like the new layout either. it's prettier, but it's actually giving me much less information in the same space, which I don't like. I love the fact that the current ATS layout enables me to see pretty much everything that's happened in the past few hours around here at a glance (particularly with the new topic firehose, which I love).

That's gone, and I'm grumpy about it :p

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Awww, the old layout works very well. I like it.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 03:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Awen24

Actually new topic fire hose is now called NEW... It has every topic from the last 24 hours in order from newest to oldest. The difference is that it now shows number of flags, number of posts, last poster/last time posted, and category it's in.

These are all the threads you would see on the old New Topics page..

I can't stand looking at the old one anymore, and once I had the new one figured out I find it actually has more functionality..

One thing that I like now is you can go to "My ATS" and on the left side set your favorites to display topics with the most flags in the last 48 hours.

new topics

top topics

join