It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Compilation Tom Carey Companion Thread of Q's & Answers to this point

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Lime Green looks best.

All the others hurt the eyes and makes it difficult to read.

Then again, simply using italics and bold to show the response would be just as good.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by eriktheawful
Lime Green looks best.

All the others hurt the eyes and makes it difficult to read.

Then again, simply using italics and bold to show the response would be just as good.
Yes, good suggestion, italics and bold may be the best option. I think it provides enough contrast and is probably even more readable than the lime green.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 09:33 AM
link   
A big thank you to Bo Xian!

That´s quite some task and it will be very useful. That´s truly "public service".

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 09:44 AM
link   
The same thing happened with Nick Pope, which I pointed out, and which the mod deleted.

The mod is obviously trying to maintain a sense of friendliness to those who volunteer to "answer" "anything" even when they don't really provide anything new. I grok that. But still, it's unsatisfying, to some. Others just say "thanks" and take the bread crumbs and try to "read between the lines" which only, IMO, gets us into more mud.

I mean, reading between the lines hasn't exactly helped us to decode the Bible, and look how long we've been at that.

I really want these guys to be successful, and to find support and understanding here, but to do that they've got to do more than say "I don't recall" and to tell us the same stories, without anything to back them up, as we've heard for years.

And of course part of the problem is that we want something tangible, and we are being denied it. Simple as that. It just aint happenin'. Why? Dunno. But that's not changing a thing. Fact is, you gotta take a side (or take the center) and live with that.

No spaceship is gonna park itself on the Whitehouse lawn. And even if it did, we'd call it a USAF False Flag Landing any way.

I saw that Outer Limits where they DNA-engineered a human to be a hybrid so he could go meet the aliens. It's been done. So even if an alien landed and warned us to be nice to each other or else his giant robot would zap the planet, we'd still not believe.

Originally posted by openyourmind1262
reply to post by BO XIAN

22 years of research and is his opening post HE SAID Occums Razor, not me. I was just pointing out the obvious. Not to mention the picking and choosing of what exactly to answer too. There was nothing at all new here in his post about Area 51....everything he said has been said before, by him and many others. There is nothing new to add. It was in 1947 and to be quite honest we will never know what happened. Conjecture and supposition is all we will ever be able to do. And i dont need Occums Razor to tell me that nor do I need Mr.Carey. That's a fact.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by violet

Sorry Mylar does not reform back into its original shape when heat is applied but nitinol does. I know, I have a paper clip made of it. It does deform though after a lot of use. You can buy nitinol at "dude I want that".

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by violet

No.

Sorry to be blunt but just that, no.

Nitinol is Nitinol.

Mylar is Mylar.

Please research Nitinol, then make claims.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Thanks Bo.....I'm curious for him to answer the questions about the aliens / pilots coming up. I saw an interview with a retired CIA director recently who was only given a few months to live, which seems to be why he was talking now. He claimed he was sent by Eisenhower to check out the situation at Area 51 and claimed to have seen the spaceships and aliens. Tom Carey claims he has enough evidence to win a court case.

I tend to believe aliens exist, but I sure don't want to meet any.....

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

Thanks for doing this, it's saved me sifting through all them pages looking for the meat
You are now the official AMA compilation officer

edit on 4/9/2013 by lewtra because: Typo's tha no's

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by openyourmind1262

Whenever something is meant to be a secret and it is secret of the millennium, there is no way a researcher will know much, even if he were 50 years of research. There would be just no way to tell, unless he'd spoke with a whistleblower and the whistleblower is absolutely honest.

This is not just for Roswell, the whole UFO topic is full of secrecy that to this day are still secret and no speaker or whistleblower has ever said all that may exist. From that point, the mister is indeed just like anyone else with a bit more information due to devoting time for research. But he clearly doesn\t have any undeniable proof of ETs.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by SecretKnowledge

Thanks for your kind words.

Color is such a taste preference issue.

Lime Green for many kind of glaringly reaches out and grabs some by the eyeballs almost screamingly.

Some of the colors are not that quickly clear to all eyes.

The 6699FF or near it blue seems to be clear enough and not to scream at one.

The bold normal off white doesn't seem to be quickly . . . how to put it . . . doesn't clearly call out the text to focus on. It mostly seems to much into the rest of the text.

imho.

Anyway . . . am going to respond to the kind posts on this thread and will continue to collect Tom Carey's questions and answers in my word file. However, someone expressed the concern that this thread would distract from the AMA thread and therefore not be so wise to continue while Tom Carey is online with the AMA thread. Until I get a clarification or adjustment to that exhortation, I'll lay low on this thread in terms of Tom's Q&A's.

Sorry about that.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by eriktheawful

I suspect that there are more folks who think that Lime Green is hurtful to their eyes. LOL. I like it OK but it's a bit screaming, to me. I'm surprised how many prefer it on this thread. Thx.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by MarsSentinel

I think it is predictable that there won't be startling revelations from most guests. The NWO oligarchy and/or the critters would have to order it for such to change, dramatically. That time will come. And it's conceivable that it could happen on ATS, but I doubt it.

The VERY NATURE OF the phenomena

And

The VERY NATURE of the NWO PTB with regard to such goings on and technologies virtually insures that there will be no super revelatory disclosures until THEY schedule such.

I don't blame the guests. I don't even really blame the potential whistleblowers all that much. Who would want to risk their lives or the lives of their children and extended family?

Nevertheless, we can learn some bits and pieces, some puzzle pieces which we may not have known before. And, it's entertaining to talk with folks who have learned more than we have about such a fascinating topic.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by MountainLaurel

INDEED. Agreed.

I liked that story. Ike, imho, tried to be a patriotic President. He even tried to warn about the NWO Oligarchy.

I could sure imagine Ike telling area 51 to let Ike's folks in else he'd have the army there to bust the doors open. LOL.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

Thank you very much, OP!! It's kinda long to search through 17 pages....

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by ImpactoR

I think it's the nature of the phenomena that no undeniable proof will exist in the public body politic until the NWO PTB and the critters decree it to be time for such . . . after lots of propaganda, deception etc.
. . .

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Welllll, have been OK'd to continue with this thread, for the present.

Will try and get to continuing with the Q&A postings before too long. I may go out on some errands first.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

HERE'S THE COLLECTED Q&A's FROM PAGE 13 OF THE AMA THREAD:

NOTE: STILL experimenting with the colors. Please vote again in replies as to which color FOR YOU

1. stands out calling quickly and clearly to the answers of Tom Carey;
2. is easiest to read--NOTE WHETHER ON THE DARK OR LIGHT background, please;
4. is not too garish or screaming for you personally.
They are "Blue," "Teal" and "LimeGreen"

And, I may go out to eat and to the movie Elysium so may not get back to this for some hours.

25 _ _ _ Riouz _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
After spending nearly a quarter of an century of your life on Roswell

Have you 100% proof of anything Alien about the crash site or is it still just hearsay and conjecture ????

here’s Tom Carey’s answer:
In life, nothing is 100% for sure. There are always exceptions or alternate explanations. In our 2002 archaeological "dig" out at the Foster Ranch [Debris field] Site, we uncovered stratgraphic evidence of what we believe was the "gouge" that several witnesses said they saw on the surface of the ground where the alien craft had "skipped" before crashing.
As for physical pieces of the ship, we know there are some out there in the possession of ranchers and former military personnel, but so far, none have found their way to us.In courts of law, credible testimony is considered as evidence, and we have lots of that. Lawyers have told us that in a court of law our case would be a "slam-dunk" victory
= = =

26 _ _ _ FireMoon _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Were you aware of the British UFO sighting in January 1947 where a fast moving unknown object was tracked across a large part of England? The interesting part being that, the official explanation given was that, it was a "Weather Balloon " and that that report was sent to to the USA secret service in June 1947?

I was unaware of the early 1947 UFO sighting in Great Britain that was explained as a "weather balloon." No doubt it was launced from Roswell. You say the report was sent to the U.S. in June of that year. Very interesting. Hmmm. Maybe that where Gen. Ramey .... Nah
= = =

27 _ _ _ PhoenixOD _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Don't you think that if the US had a downed space craft they wouldn't hesitate to tell the rest of the world about it so they could worry other countries about any super advanced tech they might be able to back engineer for it?
3/9/2013 @ 10:42

here’s Tome Carey’s answer:
At first, the concern was that the crash wreckage near Roswell was of Soviet origin. Then when they realized that it wasn't - that it was extraterrestrial - the U.S. military establishment decided that the best way to keep it away from the Soviets was to it cover-up with the rediculous weather balloon story. This was done to try exploit the technology without the Soviets lurking about.There was also in 1947 the fear of possible "panic in the streets" if word got out that the "aliens had landed." due to the 1938 "War of the Worlds" radio broadcast reaction

= = =

28 _ _ _ _BoneZ_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
So, it's possible, like we've seen in some movies or TV shows, that other civilizations may have detected our use of the atom/nuclear bomb, and came to investigate? Intriguing.
My question relates to the credibility of Col. Philip J. Corso, and his book titled "The Day After Roswell" where he describes his work in distributing parts of the alien craft to well-known companies to reverse-engineer and develop their own technologies based on the alien tech.
What is your opinion on Col. Corso's credibility, and whether what he describes in his book is accurate and truthful.

I'd rather not discuss Lt. Col. Corso or his claims. We believe his story about being in charge of back-engineering UFO crash stuff is very low on ther credibility chart. As a result, he does not appear in either edition of our WITNESS TO ROSWELL books, and we only mention him briefly in our new book, INSIDE THE REAL AREA 51.

= = =

29 _ _ _ ImpactoR _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
many documentaries, including UFO Hunters (Season 2 a.f.a.i.r), mentioned a multiple crash sites. Is it true or is this disinformation? Also, have you come across any pictures or videos regarding the crash that you are certain are real and want to share here?

I hope I can clear up the matter of the number of crash site involved in the Roswell crash. It took us a number of years to finally get it right. The first thing you want to do is throw out the Plains of San Agustin site, which was cited in book THE ROSWELL INCIDENT as being part of the 1947 Roswell crash. It wasn't. There were three sites involed. The first was the so-called "Debris Field Site" located on the old J.B. Foster Ranch 32 miles south of Corona, NM over which the ship exploded and rained down little pieces of debris for Mack Brazel to find the next day.
The second site is located two-and-half miles east of the first site. It is a low bluff upon which two or three occupants of the ship met their fate after being blown out of the ship in the explosion.
The third site is another 25-30 miles east of the second site [near Hwy #285, 32 miles north of Roswell] where the inner cabin of the ship or an escape pod of some sort that withstood the explosion came to rest. It contained three alien bodies plus one that was still alive and walking around, according to first-hand witnesses. The "pod" was 12-16 ft. in length and shaped like an egg.

= = =

30 _ _ _ HawkeyeNation _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

I believe Roswell has a strong case to be that of German secret technology. How much of your research can you say possibly points to it being a secret project by the Germans? Or would say for sure that the Roswell incident is indeed something of "alien" technology. Thanks.

I can report that zero per-cent (0%) of our investigation has pointed us in the direction of German or Russian [derived from German] technology being developed near the end of WW II. The Germans were fighting for their very lives and investing all of their energies into "Wunder Waffen" such as V2 rockets and the like.
The Horten brother had "flying wing" technology on the drawing boards and maybe one or two prototypes constructed, but that was about it. That's what the Germans were working on - not UFOs. No, Roswell was extraterrestrial, not something from Germany or a German base in Antarctica.

= = =

edit on 4/9/2013 by BO XIAN because: color experiment continued

edit on 4/9/2013 by BO XIAN because: added note about going to a movie

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

Blue is terrible on dark background, but my suggestion would be to forget the colors, just go with bold italics for the answers, as eriktheawful suggested.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 06:53 PM
link   
FROM PAGE 14 OF THE AMA THREAD:

= = =

31 _ _ _ PlanetXisHERE _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Didn't an air force major first say they had found a metallic disk with alien bodies? Then the next day an air force colonel comes out and says it was just a weather balloon with no bodies?

The inescapable conclusion must be that a) the original air force major must be insane or psychotic to have made such a huge mistake, or b) the colonel was lying. Aren't most air force major engineers? Was the air force major who made the original statement reprimanded or institutionalized? I don't think so......

3/9/2013@10:56

Army Air Corps Major Jesse A. Marcel was the intelligence officer of the 509th Bomb Group located at Roswell Army Air Field.in 1947. This was the outfit that ended WW II by dropping A-Bombs on Japan. It's sole mission was to deliver A-Bombs on enemy targets in times of war. It still exists today. In 1947, it was the elite unit of the U.S. military.
According to his son, Jesse, Jr. who unfortunately passed away last week at age 76, his father believed immediately that the wreckage he was looking at and handling in the sheep pasture on the Foster Ranch was that of a UFO. The first newspaper reports mentioned Marcel and said that a "Flying Saucer" had been recovered. General Roger Ramey, commanding officer of the 8th Air Force in fort Worth, then pulled the rug out from under Marcel and the story that a saucer had been recoverd with a new story - that it was a weather balloon! Marcel had been made the "patsy."
To believe the new story, you had to believe that Marcel and the men of the 509th - with their fingers on the atomic trigger - were dopes! They were not, of course.

= = =

32 _ _ _ Angelic Resurrection _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Now where did this ufo contraption come from and how exactly did it get here?

I have no idea where the UFO that crashed at Roswell in 1947 came from. The universe is abig place. Don Schmitt and I do not like to speculate - we like to keep speculation to a minimum - so, we leave that question to others to speculate upon. Ditto for the question as to how they got here.

Obviously, whoever they are, and from wherever they came from, have solved the space-time continuum somehow, perhaps by "bending" space? I don't know, but that's all the speculating I will attempt.

= = =

33 _ _ _ Haze617 _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
If we are to believe that a E.T spacecraft crashed in Roswell and bodies were recovered , would it be reasonable to assume that whomever sent that craft would also come on a rescue mission for the crew/craft?
I guess my main question is if contact has ever happened between an advanced civilization and the U.S government then could we use the Roswell incident as the point when contact was established, and if so have you ever found any evidence of this to be true?

There are accounts that "they" might have tried to retrieve or establish contact with the stranded crew from the UFO that crashed near Roswell in 1947.
Ranchers near the Debris Field crash location reported seeing lights late at night beaming down from overhead onto the surface of the desert floor as if someone from above was searching the area for something.
There is also a report from someone who was driving north from Roswell on Hwy #285 late at night shortly after the Roswell crash who reported that a disk-shaped obeject passed low, from left to right, across the highway right in from of them. The direction of flight of the object suggests that it was coming from the direction where the three crash locations were.
A third account came to from the late Earl Fulford who was a sergeant stationed at the Roswell base in 1947. His duty station was a hangar located right next to the hangar where all of the UFO wreckage and bodies were being stored prior shipment. While on a smoke-break one evening, he saw three saucers up in the sky haning directly over the hangar where all of the UFO was being stored, as if "they" paying their last respects to their lost comrades.

= = =

34 _ _ _ K-PAX-PROT _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

1;Was there any contingency plans prior to Roswell in place by the USAF intelligence regarding possible off world/ET incidents involving the military/public, in other words was there any effective ways of the information ect being controlled, censored or manipulated... i ask this because i really believe that the ORIGINAL report issued by the military involved was genuine because no one expected any such thing to happen , they reported it as it was because there was NO guild lines or orders to prevent them doing so...

2; Can we really trust the military and government that offered THREE different explanations , they in essence LIED three times over Roswell. can we ever trust KNOW liars, in ordinary life most people would NOT. This is mu smoking gun, the change of explanations not once but THREE times... why???

3; Could we really expect the authorities of that time and even know to admit an ET device crashed and ET intelligence's were found also??? There has been many speculations as to why any government would cover up any confirmed ET existence to the world but i suspect that it was done o two accounts, stealth control of any technological understandings gained from crashed device. And panic ...

Too many discrepancies, red flags to suggest or perceive that any of the three offered lies, sorry official explanations are i any way valid.., cheers for your time...

The modern age of UFOs was only two weeks old when the Roswell crash occurred, so there were no contingency plans in place on the handling of such an event. Plans were in place, however, on how to deal with a "nuclear incident," and those served as an impromptu model for the handling of Roswell.
It took the military and the government a few days to get their act together, but they did by deciding on a secrecy course of action going forward.
The Air Force to date has had four "explanations for Roswell:
(1) that it was a flying saucer;
(2) a weather balloon;
(3) Project Mogul; and
(4) anthropomorphic dummies from the sky used in high-altitude parachute tests.
Whether Air Force-inspired or not, a fifth explanation seems to be making the rounds these days, that it's all a "myth."
If the AF came out with yet another explanation - even if was the truth - who would believe it? No, the AF will never admit that Roswell or UFOs are ET. It will take an "event" that is beyond their control.
4/9/2013@09:11
= = =

35 _ _ _ Logarock _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
A 1947 model? What’s that?

A 1947-model UFO is one that was observed in or crashed in 1947, aka an attempt at humor.

= = =

OUT OF CHARACTERS . . . CONTINUED NEXT POST

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 06:55 PM
link   
35 _ _ _ Logarock _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
A 1947 model? What’s that?

A 1947-model UFO is one that was observed in or crashed in 1947, aka an attempt at humor.

= = =

36 _ _ _ ImaFungi _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
What I am saying is; If it was an experimental top secret military aircraft being tested around the time of war, I would expect the Air Force to deny that it was a military aircraft, even going so far as to want the public to believe it was aliens, anything but showing a sign of weakness (loss of money in wreckage, and state of the art aircraft failing). So to me, that is the coverup, not covering up that it was aliens, covering up that it was not aliens.

Why would I believe what the Air Force says on the matter? There is no reason to suspect that they would want me, a mere civilian to know the truth of what occurs at top secret facilities around times of war.

Although cheap, something none the less, having reports go world wide that an alien space craft crashed in the united states during that time, and the military recovered the craft, though a lie, could bring a little fear, or something, to the military minds of other nations. That the USA may have an unimaginable tech advantage

Physical wreckage only can [also?] be explained away as anything and be believed. But when ET bodies are thrown into the mix, bodies seen by military personnel and civilians alike, then you have a "situation" not so easily dismissed.

= = =

37 _ _ _ Anishnaabe _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Can you elaborate more on this [the war & the onset of the nuclear age]? What led you to believe this, do you think they have 'monitored' these events/subjects up until today? etc.

Why the UFOs arrived en masse in the summer of 1947 is really anybody's guess. Any answer would just be pure speculation. For me, the juxtaposition of WW II and the nuclear detonations late in that war make the most sense to me, but that is pure speculation on my part. Maybe the answer is something else. I just don't know.
[Box note: It would fit, perfectly, though, a certain deception laden strategy . . . ]
= = =

This concludes those from page 14 of the AMA thread.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join