It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

High Level Source Confirms Secret US Nuclear Warhead Transfer

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 11:14 AM
link   
The nukes are being transferred to DERMO base in FL? Ummm okay.

I think it's interesting in that "dermo" is Russian for "sh_t" The slang word for fecal matter, for those who can't figure out what the blank is.

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by bg_socalif

I thought it was South Carolina and there was going to be a false flag there.

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58
reply to post by bg_socalif

I thought it was South Carolina and there was going to be a false flag there.

Yeah, the Source(?) mentions both South Carolina and "DERMO (a military base in Florida)"

Who knows maybe it'll be in both places.

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Published on Sep 6, 2013

Anthony Gucciardi called Dyes Airforce base to get a confirmation on the nuke warhead transfers to South Carolina. In his first question Anthony asks about the "transfers" to which the operator clarified the "weapon transfers".

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 05:17 PM
link   
I heard that there was a report out today that said there were warheads MISSING?!
Anyone else hear anything about that?

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by berkeleygal

Well that depends on where you heard it at. If it's Alex Jones, I'd take it with a grain of salt. There have been several reports of missing warheads over the last few years, but they have all turned out to be hype and outright lies.

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by imitator

So let me see if I have this right. There is a super secret program to move nuclear warheads to the East Coast, with no paperwork, no security, nothing, but the base operator knows about it? Do you even begin to understand how absurd that is? They don't even tell people that aren't directly involved when they move a nuclear weapon, so there is zero chance in hell an operator is going to know anything about it.

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 07:48 PM
link   

So let me see if I have this right. There is a super secret program to move nuclear warheads to the East Coast, with no paperwork, no security, nothing, but the base operator knows about it? Do you even begin to understand how absurd that is? They don't even tell people that aren't directly involved when they move a nuclear weapon, so there is zero chance in hell an operator is going to know anything about it.

Their is no logic to this entire story. Why would you be moving nukes away from the bombers you would need to drop them which alread have global reach from where they are.

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 07:56 PM
link   

So let me see if I have this right. There is a super secret program to move nuclear warheads to the East Coast, with no paperwork, no security, nothing, but the base operator knows about it? Do you even begin to understand how absurd that is?

Not only the base operator knows about it, when some random phones the base up they will just tell them?

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by MrSpad

Why would you even have them at Dyess to begin with. The B-1 hasn't been nuclear capable in a long time.

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

False flag operation...

I know it's absurd isn't it... that is unless she has a secret security clearance to coordinate travel arrangements with sensitive operations. While not all desk jobs require clearance, a fair number of them do.

Who knows, maybe she has eyes on confidential, secret and top-secret programs including false flag operations.

edit: it is entertaining that infowars is fishing for info at that base, not a chance in hell would she tell them anything... but maybe they'll get lucky if it's a blonde!
edit on 6-9-2013 by imitator because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 08:43 PM
link   

A base operator has one job, and that's to transfer your call to the right people. A secretary makes some travel arrangements, but is rarely told why the person is traveling, and would never have that level of access to a project like this is claimed to be. Even if she did, that would require top secret or above clearance, and if she talked that freely with a total stranger, she's not getting a clearance to start with, and sure as hell isn't keeping it.

This story has enough holes in it that I could drive a fleet of semi trucks through them.

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Apparently Dyess Air Force Base is getting a lot of calls about the Alex Jones story, and they have released a statement.

Source: BCHP News

Dyess Responds to Rumors Regarding Transfer of Nukes to Coast

"Please be advised that the information contained in recent reports on nuclear weapons movement from Dyess AFB was neither released nor supported by the 7th Bomb Wing commander or representatives from Dyess AFB. Please reference the Dyess AFB website (www.dyess.af.mil) or other official Air Force websites for accurate, up-to-date information.

"With regard to potential U.S. actions in Syria, it is the 7th Bomb Wing's mission to prepare to support military operations if tasked. However, as a matter of policy, we do not discuss the possibility of unit-level involvement in potential military operations or preparations for military operations."

It's kind of interesting what it doesn't say. It doesn't really say anything except that they didn't release or "support" the story and they are not going to discuss anything with regard to potential military operations. But I suppose that's the only stock answer they can give.

The same commander apparently didn't feel it was necessary to conceal his plans are for the zombie apocalypse though:

Source: Daily Journal / Associated Press

Taking nothing for granted, Dyess AFB commander says he has zombie defense plan for base

ABILENE, Texas — Preparing for all eventualities, a wing commander at a West Texas Air Force base says he has a plan for defending the base from attacks by zombies.

Brig. Gen. Glen VanHerck commands the 7th Bomb Wing at Dyess Air Force Base...

And the plan? First, secure the base. Second, alert base personnel via Internet, public access television and social media. Next, fortify all gates, airdrop supplies to Abilene neighborhoods, then launch B-1Bs against the zombies.

Deflection? Bad sense of timing? Both of those stories were dated today.

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by ikonoklast

No base will ever come out and say that they have nuclear weapons. You can pretty much guess which ones do, and Dyess isn't one that should have them. At one point the B-1 was part of the nuclear triad, and was in the nuclear weapons business. In 1993 the B-1s began going through the CMUP program, which converted them from primarily a nuclear bomber, into a conventional weapons platform.

With no aircraft at Dyess in the nuclear role, there is no need for Dyess to handle or store nuclear weapons. But military policy is to not discuss nuclear weapons, either to confirm or deny them (not that most people would believe them anyway).

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 01:09 AM
link   

reply to post by ikonoklast

No base will ever come out and say that they have nuclear weapons. You can pretty much guess which ones do, and Dyess isn't one that should have them. At one point the B-1 was part of the nuclear triad, and was in the nuclear weapons business. In 1993 the B-1s began going through the CMUP program, which converted them from primarily a nuclear bomber, into a conventional weapons platform.

With no aircraft at Dyess in the nuclear role, there is no need for Dyess to handle or store nuclear weapons. But military policy is to not discuss nuclear weapons, either to confirm or deny them (not that most people would believe them anyway).

All good points.

I don't get why anyone thinks nukes even need to be "moved". What I mean by this is that, yes many of our nukes are in storage. But we have plenty of "deployed" nukes already. any SSBN on patrol is loaded with them and usually 4-6 are out at all times. Several hundred are on ICBMs in silos in N. Dakota and Wyoming. While we don't admit it any more, any carriers on patrol are going to have at least a few on board. Also we still keep a very small contingent of bombers on standby alert. So if we want/need to use a nuclear weapon.....nothing needs to be moved cross country.

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 01:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

Yeah, the whole nuke story seems highly unlikely... But I thought it was pretty funny that they segued right from not quite denying rumors of nuke moves to zombie apocalypse defense plans. That's roughly the 2013 public relations equivalent of having Jesse Marcel pose with weather balloon debris days after the Air Force announced they recovered a crashed flying saucer.

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Was another nuke just detonated under SC?

Or, is it just a test for bigger things to come before going into Syria next??

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join